Ultimate Colossus vs Colossusnaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ColossusGrundy
Ultimate Colossus (the one without all the angst who was beating Ultimate Thor like a child)

vs

Colossusnaut

2 scenarios.

Scenario 1 - Typical Colossus where juggy version isn't fully kicked in because of his angst and worry.

Scenario 2 - Piotr cuts loose and lets the Juggernaut free... goes bloodlusted after his ultimate doppleganger.

KingD19
Ultimate Colossus never did anything 616 Colossus couldn't replicate without much trouble.

StiltmanFTW
Piotrnaut stomps

juggerman
Colosonaut both times.

Why?

CUZ HES THE GODDAMN COLOSSONAUT B!TCH

YFZ 350
Ult. Colossus.

juggerman
Unless Colossonaut powers down for some stupid reason like he did against Red Hulk Ultimate Colossus wouldnt be able to hurt him

ColossusGrundy
Originally posted by juggerman
Unless Colossonaut powers down for some stupid reason like he did against Red Hulk Ultimate Colossus wouldnt be able to hurt him

That's what i'm talking about....

Ultimate Colossus was a bad mutha... didn't hold back.

Normal Piotr always has some kind of "angst-fit" and does some crap like when he was beating Red Hulk and depowered.

so... scenario 1 I think Ultimate takes it.

IF and man that's a big "if", Juggs-lossus could stay focused, he'd kick Ultimate's butt.

KingD19
For the last time. He didn't have an angst-fit. He would have destroyed Utopia if he kept beating on Rulk, so he stopped.

And Ultimate Colossus hasn't done half of the things 616 has done.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
That's what i'm talking about....

Ultimate Colossus was a bad mutha... didn't hold back.

Normal Piotr always has some kind of "angst-fit" and does some crap like when he was beating Red Hulk and depowered.

so... scenario 1 I think Ultimate takes it.

IF and man that's a big "if", Juggs-lossus could stay focused, he'd kick Ultimate's butt. Yea, Ult. Colossus was more hardcore and not such a boyscout. He was a in the Russian Mafia iirc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.