Colossus vs Luke Cage with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
In this fight Luke Cage has the gauntlets of ares pre Juggernaut Colossus

Gauntlets of Ares- http://marvel.wikia.com/Gauntlets_of_Ares

StiltmanFTW
Still Colossus...

Bentley
Colossus beats any non-Bendis Luke Cage with ease.

YFZ 350
Cage should win.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Still Colossus... Ares gaunlets grants classic hercules level strength. Pre Juggs colossus loses bad

Sr J-Bieb
The gauntlets win.

Luke Cage has nothing to do with it.

the ninjak
So the Gauntlets of Ares grant the wearer the strength of Hercules???

And apparently the strength of Herc potentially is the strength of Zues. So Colossus is dead in a bad way.

Piotr is gonna vomit his guts out.......should be interesting.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Ares gaunlets grants classic hercules level strength. Pre Juggs colossus loses bad

I know.

Strength is not everything.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I know.

Strength is not everything. Cage is arguably more skilled than Colossus is imo. Although Colossus banged with Hercules during one of the Infinity Wars crossover I recall seeing it on the Colossus thread.

KingD19
Cage is not more skilled than Colossus. He trained with Iron Fist but in almost all his appearances all he does is brawl. Colossus on the other hand has been training with all the martial arts experts the X-Men have and has been show utilizing his skills in addition to his strength when the time calls for it.

StiltmanFTW
And it certainly does not hurt that his speed gets a boost in the organic steel form.

KingD19
That's also true. You remember that one comic where he flipped onto the wall, curled into a ball and then cannonballed himself at the dude they were fighting?

ColossusGrundy
Any version of Colossus beats any version of Cage... (even the imaginary ones).

Sorry.......

Existere
Ironic that the Gauntets of Ares apparently give the strength of Hercules... which was far above the strength of Ares.

mmm

juggernaut74
Lot of Cage hating going on here.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Existere
Ironic that the Gauntets of Ares apparently give the strength of Hercules... which was far above the strength of Ares.

mmm youd think he would use it more often erm

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by KingD19
That's also true. You remember that one comic where he flipped onto the wall, curled into a ball and then cannonballed himself at the dude they were fighting?

Pretty sure I've seen it posted somewhere here. Yeah, quite an impressive feat.

KingD19
Yeah, it was in his respect thread a while back, it's still there but all the links are dead now I think.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.