The Mask vs The Infinity Gaunlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheHulk
Which Is The Better Weapon?

ctsketch
IG...

The Gems destroyed abstracts (except LT) and I don't see the Mask doing that

TheHulk
Any Other Answer?

Nietzschean
The Infinity Gauntlet, period.

TheMask
The IG obviously. The Mask can be used as a weapon to GET to the infinity gems, or the cosmic cube, or something like the creation blades or summon the infinity gems.

TheGodKiller
The IG because :
1. The mind and soul gems together grant connection to all the souls and minds in existence , thereby giving the ability to know and feel everything in the universe . Omniscience .

2. The space and reality gems can enable one to exist in all positions/places simultaneously , through out all time periods . Omnipresence .

3. The reality and power gems give one the ability to do anything , along with the infinite power to back it up . Omnipotence .

These are the 3 primary attributes of a monotheistic God . Hence , IG is a better artifact .

TheHulk
I Guess It's Setteled

IG Wins!

CortSether
Toon Force > All

godking
Ridiculous thread.

The IG is the only realistic answer.

juggerman
The Mask simply because its the underdog and we love it when an underdog wins.
-Rocky
-Rudy
-The Iceberg

quanchi112
Originally posted by CortSether
Toon Force > All laughing out loud

Sin I AM
has anyone here ever read a mask comic? ig level power was NEVER displayed. I dont even remember it being over low herald

TheMask
In Lobo Mask it was shown to be VERY POWERFUL killing galaxies. SO you didnt read all the comics, so under the right user it can do anything, but im not going to sit here and say its above the IG

Sin I AM
Originally posted by TheMask
In Lobo Mask it was shown to be VERY POWERFUL killing galaxies. SO you didnt read all the comics, so under the right user it can do anything, but im not going to sit here and say its above the IG

Crossovers don't count. Read the forum rules

TheMask
yeah right. So all the crossovers even the ones that are sacntioned dont count? Even the ones that affect cannon? Give me a break. THEY DO COUNT.

quanchi112
yeah right. So all the crossovers even the ones that are sacntioned dont count? Even the ones that affect cannon? Give me a break. THEY DO COUNT. Quit breaking all the rules.

TheMask
You break them all the time by being a moron.

quanchi112
You break them all the time by being a moron. Bashing is another rule you just broke. Get back on topic.

TheMask
Yeah cause you don't bash me in another thread right? You're such a fking hypocrite.

quanchi112
Yeah cause you don't bash me in another thread right? You're such a fking hypocrite. I don't. You've pmed me enough you feel like a brother.

TheMask
Didnt you say that i was PMing you crying to you when i didnt do that? Your lying again quan.

quanchi112
Didnt you say that i was PMing you crying to you when i didnt do that? Your lying again quan. It's you're. Quit citing crossovers.

TheMask
I asked you a qustion *******. Didnt you lie about me pming you and crying. As usual you cant answer a simple question when you're caught red handed.

quanchi112
I asked you a qustion *******. Didnt you lie about me pming you and crying. As usual you cant answer a simple question when you're caught red handed. Quit breaking the rules of bashing.

TheMask
You stop breaking them also *******

quanchi112
You stop breaking them also ******* I am not bashing. You did say the ig completely outclasses the mask.

Sr J-Bieb
This guy is just smashing rules left and right to try and hurt quan

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
This guy is just smashing rules left and right to try and hurt quan He just pmed me and asked for my address. I am on the verge of using teleportation if things progress further.

TheMask
teleportation? You just lied again quanchie. You justt basehed again. Wow you said I bash you then you bash me. Your gonna teleport to my house and what? Try to seduce me?

TheMask
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
This guy is just smashing rules left and right to try and hurt quan

Dude, didnt you troll my thread Odin vs Thanos. and didnt you bash me? Your also a ****ing hypocrite.

quanchi112
teleportation? You just lied again quanchie. You justt basehed again. Wow you said I bash you then you bash me. Your gonna teleport to my house and what? Try to seduce me? No, I will teleport away from my house. I think you're taking this way too far. Comics. It's just comics.

TheMask
What house your probably living at the library and then go home to your cardboard box. If your so worried about taking itt to far why even harrass me.

Sin I AM
yeah right. So all the crossovers even the ones that are sacntioned dont count? Even the ones that affect cannon? Give me a break. THEY DO COUNT.

your partially correct. Some crossovers count but the vast majority don't to include joker/mask lobo/mask.

In-verse the mask wielders displayed limited reality manip, enhanced strength, hf, etc...not enough to compete with the ig

quanchi112
What house your probably living at the library and then go home to your cardboard box. If your so worried about taking itt to far why even harrass me. Stick to the topic.

TheMask
You should have done that instead of attack me and lied *******. I hate liars.

quanchi112
You should have done that instead of attack me and lied *******. I hate liars. You really are unstable.

TheMask
So are you. Thanos told me he's going to kill himself cause of your fanboysim.

TheMask
Least i didnt spend 3 weeks in the hospital when Thanos died in annihilation.

quanchi112
So are you. Thanos told me he's going to kill himself cause of your fanboysim. Just come back to the topic at hand. You really aren't funny and should avoid any attempts at humor.

TheMask
I am sorry for you that you had to go to the hospital when thanos died that one time. You really need to set your sights higher on a role model.

Sr J-Bieb
Dude, didnt you troll my thread Odin vs Thanos. and didnt you bash me? Your also a ****ing hypocrite. You're not very stable are you?

Follow the rules or don't debate

quanchi112
I am sorry for you that you had to go to the hospital when thanos died that one time. You really need to set your sights higher on a role model. Follow the rules or debate elsewhere.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Sin I AM
has anyone here ever read a mask comic? ig level power was NEVER displayed. I dont even remember it being over low herald

LOL !

Sin I AM
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
LOL !

You jest

TheGodKiller
You jest

No . Merely expressing my sense of humor , which is better than yours .

Sin I AM
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
No . Merely expressing my sense of humor , which is better than yours .

stick out tongue how now brown cow.....just asking a question luv lbvs

TheGodKiller
stick out tongue how now brown cow.....just asking a question luv lbvs

Happy Dance laughing out loud
Somebody's butthurt . And that somebody ain't me .

TheGodKiller

On a more serious note , it got broken in half by Walter .

TheMask
It got broken in half by walter maybe in the Jim Carry like comic, but not in the psycho version did it? I have read it all and it was never broken. If so what issue and what mini series.

TheGodKiller
It got broken in half by walter maybe in the Jim Carry like comic, but not in the psycho version did it? I have read it all and it was never broken. If so what issue and what mini series.

Ah , my bad . I just downloaded the whole issue , and yes m you are right , Walter merely flung it away , didn't break it . So I retract my previous statement about the Mask being broken in half .

DarkSaint85
teleportation? You just lied again quanchie. You justt basehed again. Wow you said I bash you then you bash me. Your gonna teleport to my house and what? Try to seduce me?

Prove that he can't teleport.

TheMask
He can teleport to hell for all I care.

leonidas
wow, worst thread ever....... no expression

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by leonidas
wow, worst thread ever....... no expression

Its cool .

ilikecomics
I've read 3 or 4 threads in the past 10 minutes on here where themask is bashing quan for being a fanboy and a hypocrite when he is clearly a mask fanboy and keeps spewing the same ignorant Shit about the mask being this crazy uber weapon. there is no way the mask will ever be superior to the ig, get real.

Uriel005
If this were a direct confrontation I'd back mask. He'd simply pull the gauntlet out of his ass straight from your hand and there is nothing you could do about it and then he'd wield the IG. Assuming that it is just having one and who could do more, I'd go with the IG.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by ilikecomics
I've read 3 or 4 threads in the past 10 minutes on here where themask is bashing quan for being a fanboy and a hypocrite when he is clearly a mask fanboy and keeps spewing the same ignorant Shit about the mask being this crazy uber weapon. there is no way the mask will ever be superior to the ig, get real.

I think he claimed somewhere here on this thread , that he votes for the IG .

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by ilikecomics

Ah , here it is :

The IG obviously. The Mask can be used as a weapon to GET to the infinity gems, or the cosmic cube, or something like the creation blades or summon the infinity gems.

TheMask
I never said the IG was less powerful then the MASK.

TheMask
How am i a hypocrote? The mask was used to destroy galaxies IT IS A SUPER WEAPON YOU MORON.

Did I say it was supririor to the damn Ig? I SAID THE IG WAS SUPIRIOR LEARN TO READ. What i said was that the Mask was a great artifact to GET the IG gems.

LEARN TO READ MORON.

TheGodKiller
I never said the IG was less powerful then the MASK.

I don't think you should have PMed me .

TheMask
I never said the Mask was more powerful then the IG. Is what i ment big typo. Ig is obviously something you can use to warp reality, but you can use the Mask to get the Ininifnity gems because you cant die while yo have the Mask on.

Sorry for the typo.

TheMask
Im no fanboy its not like id sit here and say oh the mask can kill Lucifer Morningstar.

Mr Master

Ig is obviously something you can use to warp reality,
but you can use the Mask to get the Ininifnity gems
because you cant die while yo have the Mask on.

The Mask, can only possibly be below or equal to Loki (doubt its equal)

That said ...

Loki, is an insect to the IG,
so the IG would easily swat away into non-existence anyone wearing it.

Also, you suggested the IG can't kill someone who's wearing the Mask.

My friend, the IG would not only kill the person wearing it,
but it would also obliterate the Mask itself into nothingness.

It would take no more than a thought, imo.

TheMask
Loki has never even been shown in the Mask comics so we dont even know what his power level is.

Thus your opinion is not based on feats. What we do have for feats is that the Mask is indestructable, and when magic has tried to destroy the Mask it did slow it down, BUT it did not destroy it.

Nihilist
IG in a easy shitstomp

quanchi112
Originally posted by Uriel005
If this were a direct confrontation I'd back mask. He'd simply pull the gauntlet out of his ass straight from your hand and there is nothing you could do about it and then he'd wield the IG. Assuming that it is just having one and who could do more, I'd go with the IG. The ig lets you know what the mask is going to do before it happens. The ig is on another level entirely from what people have shown with regards to the mask.

TheGodKiller
I never said the Mask was more powerful then the IG. Is what i ment big typo. Ig is obviously something you can use to warp reality, but you can use the Mask to get the Ininifnity gems because you cant die while yo have the Mask on.

Sorry for the typo.

Did you receive my PM ? I think this misunderstanding would be clarified , if you would rad my PM .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.