Beast Boy vs Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nietzschean
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/5/5c/BeastboyOYL.jpg/250px-BeastboyOYL.jpg

vs

http://images1.variety.com/graphics/photos/_storypics/Captain-America-cut-9p.jpg

fight in time square

Darth Martin
Spite.

Damborgson
^ I know, Captain America one shots him.

KingD19
Beast Boy turns into a 200 foot long dragon and roasts him alive or something.

abhilegend
Spite.

Nietzschean
Originally posted by KingD19
Beast Boy turns into a 200 foot long dragon and roasts him alive or something. I thought his limitation is still only living animals that are not mythological?

plus I am pretty sure Captain America help take down a dragon in asgard if not actually do it himself.

SamZED
Originally posted by Nietzschean
I thought his limitation is still only living animals that are not mythological?

plus I am pretty sure Captain America help take down a dragon in asgard if not actually do it himself. That's true when he's in his normal state of mind but if he's pissed he can shapeshift into pretty much anything he wants. He's got this.

Nietzschean
Originally posted by SamZED
That's true when he's in his normal state of mind but if he's pissed he can shapeshift into pretty much anything he wants. He's got this. pic or I dont believe you.

why wouldnt he be in his normal state of mind here?

namorsubby
Beast boy.

jalek moye
pic or I dont believe you.

why wouldnt he be in his normal state of mind here?

All it will take is one shield bash to piss him off

Nietzschean
Originally posted by jalek moye
All it will take is one shield bash to piss him off all he needs is one shield bash to knock him out

abhilegend
Gar turns into a T-rex and squashes cap.

Nietzschean
Originally posted by abhilegend
Gar turns into a T-rex and squashes cap. are we talking about the same Gar who gets beaten by Slade?

KingD19
Are we talkin about the same Slade who took it to Flash?

abhilegend
are we talking about the same Gar who gets beaten by Slade?
Are we talking about the same slade who takes on entire JLA?

ColossusGrundy
Okay, nothing odd. Cap still has trouble with a charging rhino or an african elephant (not to mention Gar has turned into a T-Rex several times)

Cap goes down.

8swords
Cap easily, IMHO I dont know if BB can transform into any animal that could beat cap, and I think cap already beats some monsters bigger than a T-rex

JakeTheBank
There's a reason why the dinosaurs are extinct.

Captain America went back in time and sonned them all.

remender
garth would kill cap with ease

SamZED
pic or I dont believe you.

why wouldnt he be in his normal state of mind here? Don't care enough to look for the pic. Also browsing from my phone. But iirc it was shown during his first encounter with Magame Rooge (or whatever her name was maybe Konton will correct me) since then he's displayed that ability many times. But seriously, he's got this. His shapeshiftong is instant much lile Kurt's teleportation. One second he's a tiny insect flying over Cap's head, the next he's a giant whale resting on top of him.

DTM
I honestly dont think Cap would lose to any form BB can become, T-Rex included. Cap beats BB almost every single time.

V.S.
Originally posted by DTM
I honestly dont think Cap would lose to any form BB can become, T-Rex included. Cap beats BB almost every single time. That means that you haven't read anything on Beast Boy then. He can turn into an insect, fly into Cap's skull and expand, he can turn into a whale and sit on him, he can turn into a dragon or a Phoenix and incenerate him etc

Garth has too many ways to kill Cap

SamZED
Also hes recently adapted that superape form from tv series. It seemed like class 50-60 to me.

DTM
Yes, and Im sure turning into a bug, flying inside Caps head (which Cap would not let happen anyway, heck I could block a fly going into my ear, let alone Cap) and then growing into a Rhino is exactly how BB fights.....now whos not read anything with BB in it. stick out tongue

Cap with shield has fought even The Wrecker solo, I again dont see anything BB can or will become that Cap cant or wont beat.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
There's a reason why the dinosaurs are extinct.

Captain America went back in time and sonned them all.

thumb up

V.S.
Originally posted by DTM
Yes, and Im sure turning into a bug, flying inside Caps head (which Cap would not let happen anyway, heck I could block a fly going into my ear, let alone Cap) and then growing into a Rhino is exactly how BB fights.....now whos not read anything with BB in it. stick out tongue

Cap with shield has fought even The Wrecker solo, I again dont see anything BB can or will become that Cap cant or wont beat. Right because Cap is going to suspect that a fly is going to make his skull explode from the inside. It looks like you haven't read anything with Beast Boy OR Cap. Beast Boy has used this techiqnieu before also

Wrecker? How the hell does the Wrecker compare to Beast Boy when they have almost nothing in common? Let alone power sets. Wreck can't make someone's skull explode from the inside, he can't incenerate people either so it's an extremely flawed comparison.

Next time try reading comics with the characters in them. Then you can post.

JakeTheBank
So Beast Boy has flown inside of people's heads and expanded, causing them to die?

V.S.
So Beast Boy has flown inside of people's heads and expanded, causing them to die? Yes

Sr J-Bieb
Wouldn't Cap see him turn into a fly and come at him?

And he'd have to enter from the mouth or nose too since Cap doesn't have earholes

Also that never happened until someone shows me otherwise.

DTM
Originally posted by V.S.
Right because Cap is going to suspect that a fly is going to make his skull explode from the inside. It looks like you haven't read anything with Beast Boy OR Cap. Beast Boy has used this techiqnieu before also

Wrecker? How the hell does the Wrecker compare to Beast Boy when they have almost nothing in common? Let alone power sets. Wreck can't make someone's skull explode from the inside, he can't incenerate people either so it's an extremely flawed comparison.

Next time try reading comics with the characters in them. Then you can post.

Boy youve got a real bad attitude, you know that.

I brought up Caps fight with Wrecker to show he can fight and hurt beings MUCH stronger than him, such as a T-Rex or a SuperApe (ala BBs physically strongest forms).

If you think for one Single Second that BB In Character is going to turn into a bug, fly into Caps head and expand, then Im shocked at how little you know about these characters at all.

And YES if Cap knows hes in a fight, hes going to suspect EVERYTHING, and as smart, experienced and fast as Cap is, BBs fly isnt going ANYWHERE near Caps ears.

JakeTheBank
Yes

When did this happen?

Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Wouldn't Cap see him turn into a fly and come at him?

And he'd have to enter from the mouth or nose too since Cap doesn't have earholes

True. Plus common knowledge would tell Cap pretty much everything he needed to know about Gar anyway.

V.S.
I believe it was TT 96, and even if Cap knows what Beast Boy is capable of there isn't anything he can do about it.

JakeTheBank
I believe it was TT 96, and even if Cap knows what Beast Boy is capable of there isn't anything he can do about it.

Except hit him?

DTM
Yes, because Cap cant hope to catch a fly before it enters his ear......once again, I think I can do that.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Cap doesn't have earholes

He does, actually.

V.S.
Except hit him? Except he won't be able to.

V.S.
Originally posted by DTM
Yes, because Cap cant hope to catch a fly before it enters his ear......once again, I think I can do that. I know it's asking alot and you probably aren't capable of doing so, but please try and THINK before posting. You actually think Cap is going to suspect a random fly is going to kill him?

JakeTheBank
Except he won't be able to.

I can a hit a bug. I think Steve can, too.

And that's assuming Garfield starts off as a fly and attempts to go inside of Steve ( no expression ) and then expand, killing him for the win.

Which sounds dubious at best.

V.S.
Seriously pick your poison

Beast Boy can turn into a swarm of insects, one of them can go into Cap's mouth, ears or nose and expand

Beast Boy can simple incinerate him via dragon or phoenix

Beast Boy could do the class turn into a whale and fall on top of him.

People thinking Cap has a chance really need to take their heads out of their asses.

JakeTheBank

Beast Boy can turn into a swarm of insects, one of them can go into Cap's mouth, ears or nose and expand

People thinking Cap has a chance really need to take their heads out of their asses.

When did Beast Boy become a relentless murderer?

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He does, actually. his ears have indestructible shields inside the lobes covering his sensitive bits

V.S.
Garth has always been willing to kill since the last TT volume.

DTM
I know it's asking alot and you probably aren't capable of doing so, but please try and THINK before posting. You actually think Cap is going to suspect a random fly is going to kill him?

If Cap is POOFED into a battle situation, he is going to suspect EVERYTHING, and he is smart and fast enough to make sure NOTHING gets close to him (let alone something like a normal bug or fly).

Sorry if that idea perplexes you or that because you arent grasping what Im saying means that Im not THINKING before I post.

V.S.
Originally posted by DTM
If Cap is POOFED into a battle situation, he is going to suspect EVERYTHING, and he is smart and fast enough to make sure NOTHING gets close to him (let alone something like a normal bug or fly).

Sorry if that idea perplexes you or that because you arent grasping what Im saying means that Im not THINKING before I post. Right, I'm sure Cap is going to suspect that ant hill on the ground and light it on fire, and I'm sure he's going to suspect that stray cat and hit with his shield right?

This is exactly why inbreeding should be illegal

DTM

Wow, you are such a punk, its unbelieveable.......

V.S.
I think I'm done here, I've heard about the legendary Marvel dick sucking on KMC but to see it first hand...wow...just ....wow

V.S.
Its amazing how only 3% of the users here actually read comics

JakeTheBank
Garth has always been willing to kill since the last TT volume.

Even other heroes? Let alone someone like Cap?

I don't know, just sounds out of the ordinary to me.

I personally haven't read any issue of TT where Garfield just expands inside of someone as a means to kill them. Certainly doesn't seem like a "go to" tactic when it would probably be simpler to just maul them to death in the appropriate form.

And if Captain America is fighting someone named "Beast Boy" and has common knowledge that his opponent can take on the form of animals, I think it's reasonable to assume that any animal in the vicinity would be a warning sign. Let alone if its bright ass green.

DTM
Right, I'm sure Cap is going to suspect that ant hill on the ground and light it on fire, and I'm sure he's going to suspect that stray cat and hit with his shield right?

This is exactly why inbreeding should be illegal

God youre an idiot. Im out, enjoy arguing with this jerk-off guys.

Sr J-Bieb
Right, I'm sure Cap is going to suspect that ant hill on the ground and light it on fire, and I'm sure he's going to suspect that stray cat and hit with his shield right?

This is exactly why inbreeding should be illegal He will since he'll see him turn into those things...

Sr J-Bieb
I think I'm done here, I've heard about the legendary Marvel dick sucking on KMC but to see it first hand...wow...just ....wow You realize you say this quite a lot in a lot of your accounts don't you? If you're going to actually fool people you need some new material

JakeTheBank
Huh.

So I guess that really happened.

abhilegend
So everyone agrees that its a spite against cap. Good.

JakeTheBank
I want to see scans of psycho killer Gar.

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by abhilegend
So everyone agrees that its a spite against cap. Good. Unless this is Black Adam, Doom, or Iron Fist then it's never spite against Cap

KingD19
I don't think Cap's Jobber Aura should be allowed in forum fights. We all know there's no real way he could beat a Beast Boy really trying to take him down.

SamZED
IIRC when BB was possesed by Jericho he shapeshifted into something tiny and did it so fast that a group of superheroes (including the ones with hightened senses) thought that he vanished. So he really could do that skull exploding thing, but it's not in his character. Still, he has gazillion other options. The sock was rude but had a point. This is spite.

Nietzschean
u guys think a sissy green dragon would stop Cap? roll eyes (sarcastic)
http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/4092/avprime3legioncps015.jpg

http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/1403/avprime3legioncps016.jpg

zopzop
Originally posted by DTM
I honestly dont think Cap would lose to any form BB can become, T-Rex included. Cap beats BB almost every single time.

This. I'd give it to Cap 9/10. The 1/10 I give Beast Boy is if he catches Cap on a bad day.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.