Shuma gorath vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EmptyHearted
Superman Vs Shuma gorath

the battle take place Inside of Shuma's realm

Who would win

JakeTheBank
Good fight. thumb up

Sr J-Bieb
Superman tears his dimension in half and impales Shuma with each half. And then he blows up his eye with HV

EmptyHearted
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Good fight. thumb up

Thank you smile Now tell me whom will win?

I was worry this was going be another Spite. I am happy it was not smile

abhilegend
blink

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by EmptyHearted

I was worry this was going be another Spite. I am happy it was not smile

I think Superman speedblitzes him.

EmptyHearted
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Superman tears his dimension in half and impales Shuma with each half. And then he blows up his eye with HV

Hey Sr J-Bieb I love your PHOTO

that GIRL IS HOT!!!!!!!

CortSether
Good fight. thumb up

Yeah, no.

country1000
SPITE of the highest order. Superman has NO chance at all. Shuma Gorath wins without even trying and wont even notice superman.

Powers and abilities

Shuma-Gorath is a powerful and ancient force of chaos of the highest order, sometimes referred to as a demon, but unrelated and an alien concept to truly infernal beings. He possesses vast supernatural powers, and is essentially invincible to anything but the most powerful magic; or the greatest cosmic entities.
Because of Shuma-Gorath's unique physical form, he has the ability to shapeshift and even liquify his body. He also has the ability to generate several forms of energy attacks, mostly forming from its one eye. One attack not generated from his eye is when he uses all of his tentacles to generate a ball of pure energy that can shatter realities.
His powers included sympathetic magic, which he demonstrated by creating a miniature replica of the planet Earth, and then transferring the effects on the replica to the real earth. He is capable of draining the magical energy of other beings, as Sise-Neg noted.
He can teleport and phase at will and levitate. He can enter and leave different planes of existence and dimensions at will and has reality warping powers. He can also summon demons and other supernatural creatures, even powerful forces such as Nightmare, to do his bidding.
In one of Shuma-Gorath's lesser realms, powerful demons such as Mephisto and Satannish were stated to be "mice in a great temple" and after Doctor Strange absorbed the entity's power, the sorcerer's mere aura was stated as sufficient to unconsciously destroy any nearby galaxies.
In

Zack Fair
Good fight. thumb up Originally posted by EmptyHearted

I was worry this was going be another Spite. I am happy it was not smile Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Superman tears his dimension in half and impales Shuma with each half. And then he blows up his eye with HV Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I think Superman speedblitzes him. http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/1329179424_mj-laughing1.gif

CortSether
http://i898.photobucket.com/albums/ac186/Sise-Neg/Gifs/FixedThisThreadSucks.gif

TheMask
Shuma clearly wins.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Zack Fair
http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/1329179424_mj-laughing1.gif

At least you get me and Bieb, Zach. thumb up

Hulkbuster1
Originally posted by Zack Fair
http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/1329179424_mj-laughing1.gif
+1 even I...I the casual reader know he'll lose to a magic demi god smh credibility lost forever! U know question their logic may quanchi is right laughing out loud spite is spite beer

Sr J-Bieb
Superman's immunity to magic is through the roof. If there were a roof, there'd be a hole in it with Superman's immunity to magic soaring to the moon.

JakeTheBank
Superman would tentacle rape Shuma.

Let that sink in.

Mshinu
Superman, too smart, too durable, too fast. Kombo to KO for the easy win!

Dr.SpiderHulk
The ****? Shuma eats 1000 supermen.

Endless Mike
I'm a Shuma fan and what is this?

red sabre
Superman wins, superman has by far the better feats of speed and strength to suggest he will take shuma out every single time, if we compare speed feats superman can speedblitz him, if we compare strength feats we got superman moving planets what did shuma ever do? superman will beat him up, shuma gorath is just a big octopus with 1 eye he cant even see properly with 1 eye, superman will rip out that huge eye and use the hole as a pussy making him his octopussy

Placidity
So you punks have finally seen the light?

Mr.SunKing
lol...c'mon son
Shuma all the way

if you were going to use someone from DC to battle Shuma, Trigon would of been a better choice

Mr.SunKing
i assumed this was a troll thread
but now, i'm not so sure
i feel conphucked

trolls

Lord Feron
Superman T-Claps the dimension and it explodes! Or superman gets tentacle raped....

Diesldude
Superman has raw squid for
Lunch.

Cogito
Superman blitz combo to KO thumb up

quanchi112
Shuma stomps.

Cogito
Superman sings him out of existence sneer

quanchi112
Originally posted by Cogito
Superman sings him out of existence sneer Superman doesn't know the specific frequencies necessary. Context is lost on you.

Cogito
Superman gives him a heat vision lobotomy through the eyes

quanchi112
Superman gives him a heat vision lobotomy through the eyes You don't believe this. Shuma wins.

Cogito
Originally posted by quanchi112
Context is lost on you.

Diesldude
Superman gives him a heat vision lobotomy through the eyes

That or a dose of superbreath followed by a reality shattering punch. Shuma Gonad has no chance-- this is spite.

Cogito
thumb up

Superman vibrates into Shuma and combo to KO from the inside

NemeBro
Superman vibrates into Shuma This thread has taken on a decidedly sexier turn.

red sabre
Superman rips out that huge eye and use the eye hole as a vagina

quanchi112
I'm glad you agree with me.

DarkSaint85
Superman beats Shuma through his superior depth perception.

Zack Fair
Superman whoops that hentai-freak back to Japan where it belongs.

/thread.

iceman24567
Superman 10/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.