The Plutonian vs Beta Ray Bill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

"Id"
Go!

Horrificus
I am a serious fan of Beta Ray Bill, but Plutonian ftw.

Galan007
Plutonian. Not easily by any means, though.

whacknasty
I'll say Plutonian as well. I am only fmailiar with him through his scans though, so everything was pretty high end it seemed, but his high end feats seem to trump Bill's high end.

I could be convinced otherwise though...

TheMask
How durable is he that would be a big factor (Plutonian)

khalidax
According to the last comic, it is hinted that Plutonian becomes Superman.

khalidax
So can superman beat brb?

KingD19
Plutonian's powers and durability far outweigh Bill's. He survived in what was basically the heart of a sun.

Horrificus
Originally posted by khalidax
According to the last comic, it is hinted that Plutonian becomes Superman. This is silly and inaccurate.
Plutonian is more like "Molecule Man", using his powers as a brawler 75% of the time.

Sixth_Winged
Plutonian. A tad more versatile and all around more powerful. Bill can scrape a few wins though.

KingD19
Originally posted by Horrificus
This is silly and inaccurate.
Plutonian is more like "Molecule Man", using his powers as a brawler 75% of the time.

What he meant is, the scientist inferred that Plutonian wasn't so much a real person as he was an idea given form. He shattered his essence into countless alternate dimensions and universes until someone could make him again, but the right way. And the two kids who found him I believe were the two guys who created Superman.

Horrificus
Originally posted by KingD19
What he meant is, the scientist inferred that Plutonian wasn't so much a real person as he was an idea given form. He shattered his essence into countless alternate dimensions and universes until someone could make him again, but the right way. And the two kids who found him I believe were the two guys who created Superman. Yeah, they created Supes.
And, I gathered from the story, that would mean Superman is only a fraction of the power that made Plutonian.

Superman would just be one piece of the many that were scattered to "hundreds of dimensions in thousands of realities."

So, think about THAT folks.

KingD19
Well yeah. If you look at the powers Plutonian has access to, he's basically one of the most powerful people short of full blown reality warpers. He could probably have figured out how to do that with enough time if he hadn't been broken down.

Horrificus
Yeah, but what I wrote was incorrect.

It was actually the creators of Superman, that were shown. The creators of Supes as a comic book character. So, actually, it is saying that one of those "echoes" of Plutonian only managed to cause 2 writers to create the fictional concept of Superman.

This scratches my statement about the fraction of Plutonian becoming Superman.

It only became the "idea" of Superman.

But, damn, it definitely leaves a lot of material for future writing.

BattleMage
BRB

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.