Thanos vs DOV Captain Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheHulk
No BFR,No Prep.

Who Wins?

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

Batman-Prime
Spite, Thanos gets sh!tstomped

quanchi112
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Spite, Thanos gets sh!tstomped Based on what ?

the Darkone
unfortunately I will have to go with DOV Captain Marvel!

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on what ?

Based on being less powerful.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Based on being less powerful. Explain what makes you think so.

iceman24567
Bill

D-Block
Billy with ease

whacknasty
Is this just regular 'ol Thanos? Or does he get some kind of tech/gem bonus?

Lol, cuz I thnk he will need it againt this version of CM

Hyperion Prime
Billy boy

quanchi112
Originally posted by whacknasty
Is this just regular 'ol Thanos? Or does he get some kind of tech/gem bonus?

Lol, cuz I thnk he will need it againt this version of CM Thanos wins.

Prep-Man
Billy.

Silent Master
Thanos wins.

Obvious troll is obvious.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Silent Master
Obvious troll is obvious. So you believe the remaining magic is greater than Mistress Death ?

abhilegend
Billy wins.

Badabing
Cap Marv wins handily.

Sundipped
Based on what ?

Based on CM being amped by tons of mages. Enough to challenge Spectre. But you know this. messed

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sundipped
Based on CM being amped by tons of mages. Enough to challenge Spectre. But you know this. messed Shazam while weakened was enough to challenge the Spectre. Both Thanos and Rune Thor are above the Spectre.

TheMask
Shazam while weakened was enough to challenge the Spectre. Both Thanos and Rune Thor are above the Spectre. laughing laughing out loud eek! big grin

TheMask
You think that RKT would lose to thanos though right? OH yeah stick to the topic unless it suits you

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheMask
You think that RKT would lose to thanos though right? OH yeah stick to the topic unless it suits you Thanos is above them both. Yes, I have always been consistent. You not so much.

Originally posted by TheMask
laughing laughing out loud eek! big grin It's true.

TheMask
LOL!

Sundipped
Shazam while weakened was enough to challenge the Spectre. Both Thanos and Rune Thor are above the Spectre.

No he wasn't. His artifacts couldn't even save him. Thanos for sure isn't above him but I won't spend the time trying to convince you he isn't.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sundipped
No he wasn't. His artifacts couldn't even save him. Thanos for sure isn't above him but I won't spend the time trying to convince you he isn't. Shazam was weakened. Spectre wasn't impressive.Originally posted by TheMask
LOL! Concession accepted.

hunbu04
Shazam is atleast 2 tier above Thanos, and he was in his realm of power with prep and artifacts and the Spectre still beat him.
For your information Quanchi The Spectre is above Death and her Pet Thanos

quanchi112
Originally posted by hunbu04
Shazam is atleast 2 tier above Thanos, and he was in his realm of power with prep and artifacts and the Spectre still beat him.
For your information Quanchi The Spectre is above Death and her Pet Thanos Shazam has no showings to bring your point home. The guy was pretty ineffectual against Mordru yet took it to the Spectre.

Spectre was ineffectual against Nekron. Spectre is usually neutralized. Thanos is well above him.

hunbu04
Thanos is at best a Trans level being quanchi below Skyfathers like Odin and Zeus. The Spectre on the other hand range from Universal to Multiversal Abstract.
Darkeid say it the best Thanos is a wanna Clone of him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by hunbu04
Thanos is at best a Trans level being quanchi below Skyfathers like Odin and Zeus. The Spectre on the other hand range from Universal to Multiversal Abstract.
Darkeid say it the best Thanos is a wanna Clone of him. False. Thanos is empowered by the abstract death, unkillable, and with his intellect he'd stomp them.

Thanos is by far and away superior to Darkseid. Darkseid rests in his shadow.

TheMask
Why does anyone even talk to you quan? TOAA wouldnt defeat thanos according ot you so why does anyone even talk to you? You lose most debates.

Batman-Prime
No one does. Thanos is "just" Trans level nothing more. Without his Mistress or cosmic plot devices he wouldn't be so impressive at all. Skyfathers like Odin, Darkseid (depends on the story even a Multiversal being) or Abstracts like Galactus are beyond him. Thanos =! Death, just an Avatar, similar to normal DS Avatars. smile

JakeTheBank
Getting tired of all the Thanos/Quan bait threads, tbh.

Badabing
There was only one person who thinks Thanos wins. It's fine to support a character, but making things up or completely overstating powers just to "win" isn't cool.
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Getting tired of all the Thanos/Quan bait threads, tbh. As am I. I'm thinking there's going to be more warnings/temp bans soon if people don't stop trolling by way of fanboyism, lying about powersets and all the spite/bait threads.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.