The Vishanti vs Lord Chaos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marvel_Mystic
The Vishanti (Hoggoth, Agamotto, Oshtur) wish to destroy the force of chaos that is Lord Chaos! They take him on in the vastness that is space. Can Lord Chaos defeat the Vishanti trio who wish to tip the balance in favor of Order?

Sundipped
All three Vishanti stomp. Agamotto would give him a good fight solo.

CortSether
http://i898.photobucket.com/albums/ac186/Sise-Neg/Gifs/FixedThisThreadSucks.gif

zopzop
The Vishanti are strange, strange characters. Based on implied power (which means nothing to me), they are uber powerhouses.

Based on actual on panel fights or feats? Not so much.

Same goes for Lord Chaos (or Master Order), they are supposed to be powerful abstracts yet have nothing impressive under their belt.

Endless Mike
Vishanti

TheGodKiller
Lord Chaos , since he along with master Order , control the flow of magic .

TheLordofMurder
Sans jobbing and comicbook stupidity, Lord Chaos shouldnt lose to anyone or anything less than a properly written Eternity...

But since jobbing does occur, Lord Chaos shouldnt lose to anything beneath the Infinity Gauntlet one on one...

Lord Chaos should have mastery (and be able to draw power from) of every chaotic event in the universe; Lord Chaos should crush the Vishanti every single time as a result...

Marvel_Mystic
Does Lord Chaos actually control all the energy that would be considered "chaos energy" or black magic or w/e? I mean if that were the case wouldn't that mean that all dark gods derive their power from Lord Chaos? Same goes for Master Order - do all white magicians derive their power from him? From what I've seen, it seems to be more of a title than actual power that they control.

And if LC and MO together control all magic energy, shouldn't they therefore be the most powerful combined? I mean, when that Sis-Neg guy controlled all the magical energy he was able to reign over everything in the universe...

Great. I confused myself with my own topic... confused

CortSether
Originally posted by Marvel_Mystic
Does Lord Chaos actually control all the energy that would be considered "chaos energy" or black magic or w/e? I mean if that were the case wouldn't that mean that all dark gods derive their power from Lord Chaos? Same goes for Master Order - do all white magicians derive their power from him? From what I've seen, it seems to be more of a title than actual power that they control.

And if LC and MO together control all magic energy, shouldn't they therefore be the most powerful combined? I mean, when that Sis-Neg guy controlled all the magical energy he was able to reign over everything in the universe...

Great. I confused myself with my own topic... confused

Why make a topic if you don't know what you're talking about?

Sundipped
Originally posted by zopzop
The Vishanti are strange, strange characters. Based on implied power (which means nothing to me), they are uber powerhouses.

Based on actual on panel fights or feats? Not so much.

Same goes for Lord Chaos (or Master Order), they are supposed to be powerful abstracts yet have nothing impressive under their belt.

So since this is the case, it simply boils down to 3 vs 1.
Vishanti win.

zopzop
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Sans jobbing and comicbook stupidity, Lord Chaos shouldnt lose to anyone or anything less than a properly written Eternity...

But since jobbing does occur, Lord Chaos shouldnt lose to anything beneath the Infinity Gauntlet one on one...

Lord Chaos should have mastery (and be able to draw power from) of every chaotic event in the universe; Lord Chaos should crush the Vishanti every single time as a result...

But what has he done on panel that warrants this high view of him? Hell, when the Vishanti were about to throwdown with Sliorath, the LT himself had to get involved so the fight wouldn't spiral out of control.

There was also that Silver Surfer 30 scan where the LT told Surfer that Order/Chaos/Inbetweener are merely a part of the Vishanti's Universe (like Eternity/Death/Galactus are in the non magic universe) :
http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/3066/realmofthevishanti.th.jpg

Keep in mind this was back when Order/Chaos/IB were from a totally different universe (Magic Universe) and had no dealings with Death/Eternity/Galactus (when Surfer addressed them and said he was from the universe that had Death/Eternity as it's opposing forces, they replied back "We know Death. We know Eternity. But they mean nothing to us!"wink. It turns out this "magic universe" was the Vishanti's realm.

CortSether
Lord Chaos > Vishanti

Fact.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.