Sersi runs gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Sersi

1) Wolverine

2) She Hulk

3) Professor Hulk

4) Hercules

5) Thor (No Hammer)

6) World War Hulk

7) Hal Jordan

No BFR in any battle

Konton
Hal or clears. Probably clears.

PillarofOsiris
She easily clears this.

Nihilist
Thor smashes her

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by Nihilist
Thor smashes her

With his hammer, I'd agree with you. Without it, it's highly doubtful.

Nihilist
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
With his hammer, I'd agree with you. Without it, it's highly doubtful. lol he still can do ALOT of things without his hammer

zopzop
lol he still can do ALOT of things without his hammer

He sure can, but beating Sersi isn't one of them. big grin

abhilegend
Stops at hal.

Nihilist
Originally posted by zopzop
He sure can, but beating Sersi isn't one of them. big grin laughing out loud says you

PillarofOsiris
laughing out loud says you

With his hammer, I'd say Thor MIGHT be able to stop being transmuted by Sersi. Without it I give him no chance at stopping it. That's just ONE OPTION that she has. She can turn all the air around him into primary adamantium and then close it in on him. She could even hold her own against him in a slug-fest for a while at least. Thor without the hammer has ZERO options to kill her (granted you don't need to kill someone to win....but still). Even if he reduced her to atoms she'd reform. Her shields could stop anything Thor could do to her, and she could sit behind them all day and TP him until he broke down. She has too many options. How do you see Thor beating her without his hammer? She'd have to fight REALLY dumb.

Mshinu
Clears it if it is current Hal. Pre flashpoint I think he stops her more often than not after a good fight.

Dream Stuff
Stops at Hal... maybe clears. Pretty good match up at the end actually.

PillarofOsiris
Well, depending on which version/time period of Hal we are talking about, she could turn everything yellow. Granted that requires pre-knowledge of him, so I guess she'd have to figure that out in the course of the fight.

I'm not sure if the rings themselves can be transmuted or not, but if so, this fight is over QUICKLY. She's transmuted Thor's hammer into a cane, or was it the other way around? I can't remember. She's turned the Hulk into stone, given Thor gills...She can reform from being disintegrated, and is pretty much impossible to kill. Sersi is an absolute beast in a forum fight. She's really underrated.

zopzop
Sersi is an absolute beast in a forum fight. She's really underrated.
Agree 100%.

leonidas
her and hal would be a very good match up.

abhilegend
Well, depending on which version/time period of Hal we are talking about, she could turn everything yellow. Granted that requires pre-knowledge of him, so I guess she'd have to figure that out in the course of the fight.

I'm not sure if the rings themselves can be transmuted or not, but if so, this fight is over QUICKLY. She's transmuted Thor's hammer into a cane, or was it the other way around? I can't remember. She's turned the Hulk into stone, given Thor gills...She can reform from being disintegrated, and is pretty much impossible to kill. Sersi is an absolute beast in a forum fight. She's really underrated.
Let's not get carried away here. Sersi can't hold her own in h2h against thor. She is a class 25 tonner who can briefly amp herself to class 100 but that's it. Killing her isn't necessary here and her transmuting a power ring under gl auto-shields? You must be joking.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by abhilegend
Let's not get carried away here. Sersi can't hold her own in h2h against thor. She is a class 25 tonner who can briefly amp herself to class 100 but that's it. Killing her isn't necessary here and her transmuting a power ring under gl auto-shields? You must be joking.

She more than held her own against Hercules, who is physically close, if not equal to Thor. She doesn't do it often...BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T HAVE TO.

I stated killing wasn't necessary.

I said I wasn't sure if the ring could be transmuted, and I said nothing about it being transmuted under shields.

Dream Stuff
She's turned the Hulk into stone

As I recall, that wasn't the real Hulk.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by Dream Stuff
As I recall, that wasn't the real Hulk.

Are you sure? I guess I could be mistaken.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.