Universal Race

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheHulk
This Is A Race Around The Universe.

They Must Start At Planet Earth And Race Around The Enitre Universe For 3 Laps Till Getting To Finishing Line Back At Earth

Participating:

Silver Surfer
Flash(Lets Say He Can Run In Space)
Zoom(Same Like Flash)
Thor(Obviously Using His Hammer)
Superman
Sentry
Gladiator

Hyperion Prime
Gladiator wins hands down.

TheHulk
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Gladiator wins hands down. Okay....

abhilegend
Flash. Gladiator can fly at 100 times FTL for next million years while flash has already won.

Magnon
None Of Them Will Ever Make It Back To The Finish Line

Digi
Superman and Surfer have feats that rival Gladiator's on-panel travel speed. I forget how we calculate Flash in comparison to these guys with travel speed, but either Zoom wins or one of the three I mentioned.

Originally posted by Magnon

That's false. Plenty of these guys have traversed substantial chunks of the universe in little to no time.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Magnon
orly

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/DC%20COMICS/SUPERMAN/VS%20DARKSEID/th_002-supermanbatman013VSDS8.jpg
http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/DC%20COMICS/SUPERMAN/VS%20DARKSEID/th_002-supermanbatman013VSDS9.jpg

biensalsa
Flash reaches the finish line before they leave and races himself again.

Tazer
Yo.

wait a minnit: *which* Flash we talkin' bout here?? cuz if we're talking Jay...... wink

Tazer

Gecko4lif
Zoom comes in firs
Flash second
Surfer 3rd

come at me bro

DarkSaint85
Flash steals his opponents speed then wins.

Endless Mike
Zoom

Magnon
@ Digi, abhilegend:

Taking a portal / wormhole / stargate / hyperspace warp /etc. to another end of the visible universe isn't the same as racing it. If teleporting was allowed one could simply teleport from the start point to the end point (= start point) and claim to have finished the race. Without such tricks, no one of them will make it back.

Another thing is that the standard universe is flat and has no boundaries, therefore it is impossible to "race around it". If this was some non-standard universe the size and geometry of it would have to be specified by the topic starter.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Gladiator wins hands down.

Bwah ha ha

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.