Lucifer vs. Superman: Battle of willpower only

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
No outside powers. Lois Lane's existence is on the line and if Lucifer loses he will have to subject himself to obeying the Presence. So neither will lose as it's everything to them to prevail. Someone has to falter. There are no ties. Who prevails ?

JakeTheBank
Hail Satan.

NemeBro
Hasn't Superman's willpower been explicitly stated to be the absolute strongest in DC?

Though Lucifer's is apparently "infinite".

TheGodKiller
Through PIS , Superman .
Through logic , Lucifer .

Prep-Man
Lucifer.

Cogito
Tie. Both are infinite, IMO.

Lucifer's was made infinite by God. Superman's willpower is infinite because he's Superman.

Though Superman could falter depending on the bitchass writer.

Batman-Prime
^So a stalemate? smile

Diesldude
Wasn't it stated that superman has the greatest will in creation? Lucifer is part of creation. I think spectre said so during the emperor joker arc.

Superman wins.
Not saying superman is more powerful, just saying that he has a stronger will.

juggerman
Superdude

biensalsa
Iirc thought robot Superman aka cosmic armor Superman was powered by force of will, and defeated a multiversal parasite that was the representation of all evil.

Has Lucifer ever harvested the equivalent of bleed in Marvel?

TheHulk
At The End Of The Day Strongest Does Not Equal Infinite...

Lucifer FTW

biensalsa
Originally posted by biensalsa
Iirc thought robot Superman aka cosmic armor Superman was powered by force of will, and defeated a multiversal parasite that was the representation of all evil.

Has Lucifer ever harvested the equivalent of bleed in Marvel?

Sorry I got confused in here and I must correct.

For some reason I was thinking Mephisto.

I must think now the OP was using DC's Lucifer.

I will think this goes to Lucifer if that is the case.

However no shame on loosing to him in a battle of will. wink

abhilegend
The will of God wins.

dynamix
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Through PIS , Superman .
Through logic , Lucifer .

Hahaha...agreed!

McNasty996
Lucifer wins, no contest

Bentley
Pft, in a comicbook of course Superman would triumph.

In an actual kmc combat, Superman still wins.

He also beats Thanos.

quanchi112
Originally posted by NemeBro
Hasn't Superman's willpower been explicitly stated to be the absolute strongest in DC?

Though Lucifer's is apparently "infinite". Many in dc have been described as having great willpower. Originally posted by Cogito
Tie. Both are infinite, IMO.

Lucifer's was made infinite by God. Superman's willpower is infinite because he's Superman.

Though Superman could falter depending on the bitchass writer. Saying Superman has infinte willpower because he's Superman is as biased as it gets. Originally posted by biensalsa

Has Lucifer ever harvested the equivalent of bleed in Marvel? Wtf ?Originally posted by Bentley

He also beats Thanos. This is kmc. This isn't where the good guy has to eventually win. That's not how we debate here.

Thanos isn't in the thread.

Zack Fair
Lucifer.

Diesldude
Originally posted by Bentley

He also beats Thanos.

Why insult these 2 by bringing in thanos? In a match of wills, Thanos doesn't even belong on world wide Web let alone in the same thread. smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by Diesldude
Why insult these 2 by bringing in thanos? In a match of wills, Thanos doesn't even belong on world wide Web let alone in the same thread. smile You're trolling won't derail this thread. You aren't fazing Thanos.

TheGodKiller
Why insult these 2 by bringing in thanos? In a match of wills, Thanos doesn't even belong on world wide Web let alone in the same thread. smile

That is indeed the Final Truth .

NemeBro
Originally posted by quanchi112
Many in dc have been described as having great willpower. There is a difference between "great" and "greatest".

quanchi112
There is a difference between "great" and "greatest". When has Superman been referred to as the greatest ?

That is indeed the Final Truth . That's off topic.

NemeBro
When has Superman been referred to as the greatest ?

That was my question.

Apparently in Emperor Joker, but I read Emperor Joker and don't recall that.

-Pr-
Superman has been stated as having "infinite" or "indomitable" will on more than one occasion.

I *think* there was a panel where Spectre said Superman's will was the strongest in creation, but I could be misremembering.

At the very least we're talking about him being in the same ballpark as Batman and Hal Jordan.

TheGodKiller
That's off topic.

Wasn't referred to you , so its not .

quanchi112
That was my question.

Apparently in Emperor Joker, but I read Emperor Joker and don't recall that. It's probably something taken out of context. It usually is the case when it comes to Superman fans. The fact is Hal Jordan and Batman alone are peers to Superman when it comes to willpower. No character in dc sits a top the mountain with anything definitive.

It's like me using one issue of the jla where Martian Manhunter is described as the most powerful member but having another issue cite someone else as the most powerful. Then you could even take it a step further. How do you define powerful.

biensalsa
It's probably something taken out of context. It usually is the case when it comes to Superman fans. The fact is Hal Jordan and Batman alone are peers to Superman when it comes to willpower. No character in dc sits a top the mountain with anything definitive.

It's like me using one issue of the jla where Martian Manhunter is described as the most powerful member but having another issue cite someone else as the most powerful. Then you could even take it a step further. How do you define powerful.

No, is not something taken out of context.

In fact Batman's will and Hal's will had already been broken in here.

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/DC%20COMICS/SUPERMAN/FACTS/manofsteel105p16.jpg

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/DC%20COMICS/SUPERMAN/FACTS/emperorjoker-031.jpg

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/DC%20COMICS/SUPERMAN/FACTS/emperorjoker-032.jpg

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/DC%20COMICS/SUPERMAN/FACTS/manofsteel105p17.jpg

Still, funny You put a herald vs a multiversal abstract entity and this is not closed as spite. 'cuz He has the will to challenge it.

Mindset
Lucifer.

biensalsa
Oh and don't take me wrong Quan.

I believe a Multiversal abstract entity should win vs a Herald, but a Herald loosing a will battle vs a multiversal abastract entity with infinite will is not a bad showing at all. evil face

Mindset
Doom wouldn't lose.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Mindset
Doom wouldn't lose.

thumb up

NemeBro
It's probably something taken out of context. It usually is the case when it comes to Superman fans. The fact is Hal Jordan and Batman alone are peers to Superman when it comes to willpower. No character in dc sits a top the mountain with anything definitive.

It's like me using one issue of the jla where Martian Manhunter is described as the most powerful member but having another issue cite someone else as the most powerful. Then you could even take it a step further. How do you define powerful. Batman's willpower is explicitly not as great as Superman's, in Emperor Joker at least.

Batman's mind was shattered by the tortures he endured at the hands of the Joker, incoherent and helpless. Superman told the Spectre to take all of Batman's anguish, all of his mental pain, and place it inside himself. Superman needless to say didn't become a babbling douche like Batman was.

Placidity
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
thumb up

thumb up

Doom indeed wouldn't lose in a "weakest will" competition.

Placidity
Superman needless to say didn't become a babbling douche like Batman was.

Hey watch it.

-Pr-

Don't start; you're on incredibly thin ice as it is, and snarky, bashing comments won't help your case.

quanchi112
No, is not something taken out of context.

In fact Batman's will and Hal's will had already been broken in here.

Still, funny You put a herald vs a multiversal abstract entity and this is not closed as spite. 'cuz He has the will to challenge it. Power level has nothing to do with willpower. Nothing. Anyone with considerable willpower alone takes out the characters raw power. The fact you believe a hh has anything to do with willpower is preposterous.

I also don't make spite threads.

Oh and don't take me wrong Quan.

I believe a Multiversal abstract entity should win vs a Herald, but a Herald loosing a will battle vs a multiversal abastract entity with infinite will is not a bad showing at all. evil face Their power levels have nothing to do with a forum battle with regards to willpower alone. And since when did I say losing in a forum battle is a bad showing ? It's not even a showing at all. It's an opinion.

Batman's willpower is explicitly not as great as Superman's, in Emperor Joker at least.

Batman's mind was shattered by the tortures he endured at the hands of the Joker, incoherent and helpless. Superman told the Spectre to take all of Batman's anguish, all of his mental pain, and place it inside himself. Superman needless to say didn't become a babbling douche like Batman was. That's why I used the examples I did. In certain showings it seems other characters are more powerful than others. One could make a case for Superman over Batman but my point was it's not a definitive one. One could argue either way. Being on another level means Batman's will simply isn't on the level Superman's is. That varies from story to story I believe. I'd like to read through the arc myself to get the entire story. A scan here or there usually doesn't tell the entire story. It might be accurate but I'd rather read the entire arc for myself to know for sure.

biensalsa
Doom wouldn't lose.

Not really, He cannot even will heroes out of existence even with the powers of a pre retcon beyonder, the power was too much for his will.

biensalsa
Power level has nothing to do with willpower. Nothing. Anyone with considerable willpower alone takes out the characters raw power. The fact you believe a hh has anything to do with willpower is preposterous.

I also don't make spite threads.

Their power levels have nothing to do with a forum battle with regards to willpower alone. And since when did I say losing in a forum battle is a bad showing ? It's not even a showing at all. It's an opinion.

No one is saying this is spite laughing which is funny, because this is the will of a Multiversal abstract entity with known infinite will vs Superman's will. Is actually much better.

And I know you consider his will power high otherwise You wouldn't have started this thread.

quanchi112
No one is saying this is spite laughing which is funny, because this is the will of a Multiversal abstract entity with known infinite will vs Superman's will. Is actually much better. I would like you to explain to me why an abstract's will should be greater than someone else's. I mean I am all for it since Thanos beat Eternity via will power before. But I am curious as to hear more of this rationale.

You think Lucifer wins. No need to explain it away. Just say Lucifer wins and move on.

biensalsa
I would like you to explain to me why an abstract's will should be greater than someone else's. I mean I am all for it since Thanos beat Eternity via will power before. But I am curious as to hear more of this rationale.

You think Lucifer wins. No need to explain it away. Just say Lucifer wins and move on.

Lol Quan.

I think Lucifer wins based on hierarchy and I am applying forum rules to this when thinking about this scenario.

And Thanos defeating Eternity? that was actually due to raw power, You know the IG has something to do.

IIRC He does not even has enough will power to make death to love him even with all that raw power. wink

And why THIS particular abstract should have an insane amount of will? Well his/it will is stated to be infinite and He is going against the will of the creator of all or is He?

And You usually show an insane amount of will power when You are on the losing end of the fight. Not when you have a Universal artifact of destruction helping you.

quanchi112
Lol Quan.

I think Lucifer wins based on hierarchy and I am applying forum rules to this when thinking about this scenario.

And Thanos defeating Eternity? that was actually due to raw power, You know the IG has something to do.

IIRC He does not even has enough will power to make death to love him even with all that raw power. wink

And why THIS particular abstract should have an insane amount of will? Well his/it will is stated to be infinite and He is going against the will of the creator of all or is He?

And You usually show an insane amount of will power when You are on the losing end of the fight. Not when you have a Universal artifact of destruction helping you. Thanos won via willpower. Not surprising you abandon that logic there. Death does love him hence the tear and her involvement with him. Lucifer's hierarchy has nothing to do with Superman. He's in a self contained universe.

I agree Lucifer wins but am happy you do as well.

If you defeat an abstract being via willpower you agreed that's an insanely high showing. You used those words. Now I knew you'd distance yourself from that logic when I applied it to someone else. You're predictable.

Hulkbuster1
Am going to have to go with lucifer. supermans will power sounds great but on paper its a whole different story lets see:
1.doomsday killed him..there goes his will to live. heck in round 2 he had to cheat to beat doomsday using the motherbox so much for truth and honor and will of fighting fair, heck as soon as his ass got beat he quickly resorted bfr like a honorable h2h warrior.
2.darkseid brought him too his knees with one punch to look at the agies armor submiting his will of freedom.
3.jimmy olsen pwned superman proven even without powers he has no will and he resorted to complain like a brat.
4.kryptonite and red sun breaks his will to even stand right on spot.
5.will is of the mind they go hand in hand you need a strong mind/character to have a strong will which superman shows he has utterly pathetic showings he gets mind control easily and magic shatters his will which is the reason he's suspectiable to magic because of a weak mind.

biensalsa
Thanos won via willpower. Not surprising you abandon that logic there. Death does love him hence the tear and her involvement with him. Lucifer's hierarchy has nothing to do with Superman. He's in a self contained universe.

I agree Lucifer wins but am happy you do as well.

If you defeat an abstract being via willpower you agreed that's an insanely high showing. You used those words. Now I knew you'd distance yourself from that logic when I applied it to someone else. You're predictable.

If You defeat an abstract via will power and You don't have the power to back you up.

Thanos had plenty of power to challenge Eternity. You know each gem has a function.

Superman on the other hand had nothing but his will to counter EJ.

See the difference? and like I told you I base this on hierarchy, not on panel evidence. because on panel evidence I'm wrong and so You are.

biensalsa
Originally posted by Hulkbuster1
Am going to have to go with lucifer. supermans will power sounds great but on paper its a whole different story lets see:
1.doomsday killed him..there goes his will to live. heck in round 2 he had to cheat to beat doomsday using the motherbox so much for truth and honor and will of fighting fair, heck as soon as his ass got beat he quickly resorted bfr like a honorable h2h warrior.
2.darkseid brought him too his knees with one punch to look at the agies armor submiting his will of freedom.
3.jimmy olsen pwned superman proven even without powers he has no will and he resorted to complain like a brat.
4.kryptonite and red sun breaks his will to even stand right on spot.
5.will is of the mind they go hand in hand you need a strong mind/character to have a strong will which superman shows he has utterly pathetic showings he gets mind control easily and magic shatters his will which is the reason he's suspectiable to magic because of a weak mind.

Yes is so weak that He came back from death.

He challenges magic via will powers, when he is supposed to be vulnerable to it.

He displays powers under red suns and fight kryptonite every day of the weak.

Nice post

quanchi112
If You defeat an abstract via will power and You don't have the power to back you up.

Thanos had plenty of power to challenge Eternity. You know each gem has a function.

See the difference? and like I told you I base this on hierarchy, not on panel evidence. because on panel evidence I'm wrong and so You are. Their power was comparable and Thanos won via willpower. In this thread I took both powersets out so they can compete against each other. How can't you follow along ?

Thanos and Eternity fought for top dog of the 616 reality but Thanos won via willpower. Willpower and what it looked like The Spectre's aid.

Thanos beating Eternity via willpower isn't his greatest showing either. I bet this showing is at the top of Superman's willpower feats.

But let's just stick to the topic. I agree Lucifer wins.

biensalsa
Their power was comparable and Thanos won via willpower. In this thread I took both powersets out so they can compete against each other. How can't you follow along ?

Thanos and Eternity fought for top dog of the 616 reality but Thanos won via willpower. Willpower and what it looked like The Spectre's aid.

Thanos beating Eternity via willpower isn't his greatest showing either. I bet this showing is at the top of Superman's willpower feats.

But let's just stick to the topic. I agree Lucifer wins.

Not really Quan.

Thanos had the IG with him, and He defeated Eternity with it.

Superman had nothing but rocks to defeat EJ. Hal Jordan Spectre had lots of power and will and He could not do it.

And no is not Superman's upper showing of will.

Final crisis???

And yes Lucifer wins VIA Hierarchy on my scenario.

and before I leave Even Warlock knew who was going to win that fight base on raw power

TheGodKiller

See the difference? and like I told you I base this on hierarchy, not on panel evidence. because on panel evidence I'm wrong and so You are.

I think quanchi was talking about the time Thanos took on Eternity's role , when he fist used the cosmic cube . Considering how Goddess stated that only a universally-linked will of all sentient beings could override the CCU's self-imposed limitations , and the fact that a single CCU is nowhere near Eternity's power , I'd say it was more of Thanos' willpower , combined with the cube's reality manipulation abilities , that enabled him to usurp Eternity at that particular time .

So , its safe to say for now that Thanos' will power is possibly equal to linked will of all sentient beings in the universe .

abhilegend
I think quanchi was talking about the time Thanos took on Eternity's role , when he fist used the cosmic cube . Considering how Goddess stated that only a universally-linked will of all sentient beings could override the CCU's self-imposed limitations , and the fact that a single CCU is nowhere near Eternity's power , I'd say it was more of Thanos' willpower , combined with the cube's reality manipulation abilities , that enabled him to usurp Eternity at that particular time .

So , its safe to say for now that Thanos' will power is possibly equal to linked will of all sentient beings in the universe .
Meh, hal has better will. He killed someone who was controlling the willpower of every sentient being in creation via Ion entity while overcoming the ring's limitation by sheer willpower. Goddess was using the will of every sentient being to undo creation, not to replace eternity IIRC.

Hulkbuster1
Yes is so weak that He came back from death.

He challenges magic via will powers, when he is supposed to be vulnerable to it.

He displays powers under red suns and fight kryptonite every day of the weak.

Nice post
Coming back from death was imo pis because anybody can tell a dead person from a suspended state person. you mean to tell me a time traveler like wave rider was clueless about the unfolding events. at the time he was suppose to be dead but dc later wanted to bring him back because they reasoned nobody could have replace supes during the reign story.
yes his will over magic is average at best...actually its a mix bag like silver age superman powers they both are inconsistent. on one panel he takes black adams blows but than on others he is one shot killed by gog hurt by supernatural beings, drained and begging for mercy from captain atom, turned into a ape, at the mercy of myzaspilics magis turning him fat,old,skinny and big headed and on more than one occassion he has either been brain washed or manipulated. heck godfall showed superman ego can be greater than his will.
red sun makes him instant weak and I kryptonite has been shown to make him immovable, although ive seen some comics where he breaks physics and fights back like villan metallio. The only superman that impressed me was kingdom come supes and he technicaly isnt cannon.
when jimmy was beating up a powerless superman his clam will was quickly shattered in secound leaving him whinny about how if he had powers(cheating) he would beat him.

abhilegend
Coming back from death was imo pis because anybody can tell a dead person from a suspended state person. you mean to tell me a time traveler like wave rider was clueless about the unfolding events. at the time he was suppose to be dead but dc later wanted to bring him back because they reasoned nobody could have replace supes during the reign story.
yes his will over magic is average at best...actually its a mix bag like silver age superman powers they both are inconsistent. on one panel he takes black adams blows but than on others he is one shot killed by gog hurt by supernatural beings, drained and begging for mercy from captain atom, turned into a ape, at the mercy of myzaspilics magis turning him fat,old,skinny and big headed and on more than one occassion he has either been brain washed or manipulated. heck godfall showed superman ego can be greater than his will.
red sun makes him instant weak and I kryptonite has been shown to make him immovable, although ive seen some comics where he breaks physics and fights back like villan metallio. The only superman that impressed me was kingdom come supes and he technicaly isnt cannon.
when jimmy was beating up a powerless superman his clam will was quickly shattered in secound leaving him whinny about how if he had powers(cheating) he would beat him.
Once again you strike back. Good job on trolling.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by abhilegend
Meh, hal has better will. He killed someone who was controlling the willpower of every sentient being in creation via Ion entity while overcoming the ring's limitation by sheer willpower. Goddess was using the will of every sentient being to undo creation, not to replace eternity IIRC.

I am not talking about what she was doing with it . I am talking about what she needed to overcome the CCUs' own internal limitations . Something Thanos was able to do through his own willpower .

Hulkbuster1
Once again you strike back. Good job on trolling.

it not 'trolling'. im not writing all that. ill just defend the pis on supermans death. you mean to tell me dc universe which heros greatly compremise of doctors, scientist, elemental heros, guardians of universe, and time travelers and heros with dimensional/time awarness that can go into the future or travel the multiverse that they couldn't tell superman was in suspended animation smh really especially since they guy has a habit of faking dying alot heck its practically on his resume under job expertise. so a hero that has been knowwn to 'die' before was pronounced dead without question wow okay.

abhilegend
it not 'trolling'. im not writing all that. ill just defend the pis on supermans death. you mean to tell me dc universe which heros greatly compremise of doctors, scientist, elemental heros, guardians of universe, and time travelers and heros with dimensional/time awarness that can go into the future or travel the multiverse that they couldn't tell superman was in suspended animation smh really especially since they guy has a habit of faking dying alot heck its practically on his resume under job expertise. so a hero that has been knowwn to 'die' before was pronounced dead without question wow okay.
Superman's soul had left his body. He willed it back into his body. Don't talk about things you don't know.

abhilegend
I am not talking about what she was doing with it . I am talking about what she needed to overcome the CCUs' own internal limitations . Something Thanos was able to do through his own willpower .
The two does not compare so its just upon your own interpretation to decide which is better feat.

TheGodKiller
The two does not compare so its just upon your own interpretation to decide which is better feat.

Actually it does , since the Goddess explicitly states that to overcome the self-imposed limitations of individual units , the will of all sentient life has to be linked together . And yet Thanos is able to do it on his own .

So , its safe to say for now , that Thanos' will is possibly the greatest(or at least among the greatest) in the universe .

abhilegend
Actually it does , since the Goddess explicitly states that to overcome the self-imposed limitations of individual units , the will of all sentient life has to be linked together . And yet Thanos is able to do it on his own .

So , its safe to say for now , that Thanos' will is possibly the greatest(or at least among the greatest) in the universe .
Two different goals. Replacing eternity and undoing all of creation is vastly different things.

Hulkbuster1
Superman's soul had left his body. He willed it back into his body. Don't talk about things you don't know. Originally posted by abhilegend
Superman's soul had left his body. He willed it back into his body. Don't talk about things you don't know. Originally posted by abhilegend
Superman's soul had left his body. He willed it back into his body. Don't talk about things you don't know.
laughing lolwut through his will my assmile His mommy had to save him during an out of body experience because without her his 'strong' will would have went into the light...thus not of his will but thanks to his adopted mommy. And besides if he had been left in the tomb without eradicator removing his dead carcass and putting him in sunlight inside the fortress he would have been dead regardless...thats called luck not will

Diesldude
I think what abhi is trying to say is that the goddess needed to remove the limits to do what she needed while there is nothing to show that thanos needed to remove them to do what he did.

Diesldude
hulkbuster, I think Bienesalsa already pointed out that you still need the power behind the will. Having the will won't allow you to do the impossible.

Hulkbuster1
hulkbuster, I think Bienesalsa already pointed out that you still need the power behind the will. Having the will won't allow you to do the impossible. Originally posted by Diesldude
hulkbuster, I think Bienesalsa already pointed out that you still need the power behind the will. Having the will won't allow you to do the impossible.
Im sorry but to truly test a characters strong will he needs to be strong with or without his powers and sorry to say that is not superman. heck superman has been saved and escaped desth through luck or help like whem imperiex almost turn him to ash. heck imo batman has the greatest will because with or without powers and gadgets he almost always conquers the odds even against beings with power. superman on the other hand without his powers he was at the mercy of that dork jimmy olsen and was at his knees agaisnt muhammed ali. without his powers he is useless ,just ask lex, unlike batman. even captain america has shown a stronger will. The only thing superman has is a strong sense of values and his morality code, which based on his ego in fallen god, its put into question.

quanchi112
Not really Quan.

Thanos had the IG with him, and He defeated Eternity with it.

Superman had nothing but rocks to defeat EJ. Hal Jordan Spectre had lots of power and will and He could not do it.

And no is not Superman's upper showing of will.

Final crisis???

And yes Lucifer wins VIA Hierarchy on my scenario.

and before I leave Even Warlock knew who was going to win that fight base on raw power They were evenly matched and their powers didn't decide who won Thanos' will did.

The ig made them pretty much equals while they fought for total control over reality. Thanos won via his will power.

What occurred in Final crisis which was his greatest feat of will power ?

Warlock knew Thanos was going to win the conflict because Thanos coupled with that kind of power could only be defeated by himself. No one beats Thanos with that kind of power and strength of will.

Since you won't leave the thread let's see direct comparisons to both Kyle and Batman. Kyle looks superior to Superman as does Batman.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/th_Supeswillpower1a.jpg

Then we have Superman easily overwhelmed by the Trans. Even WW adding her own will onto his was useless.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/th_supeswillpower1b.jpghttp://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/th_Supeswillpower1c.jpg

Here Trans acknowledges Batman's willpower is greater than all the rest of the jla including Superman's.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/th_BatmangreaterthanSuperman.jpg

TheGodKiller
Two different goals. Replacing eternity and undoing all of creation is vastly different things.

Doesn't matter . Both the goals required the same ends , i.e. overriding the will of a CCU . Thanos did it on his own . The Goddess needed the will of all sentient life in the universe to do the same .

So , as I said before , its safe to say that Thanos' will is possibly the strongest(or at least among the strongest) in the Marvel Universe .

abhilegend
Doesn't matter . Both the goals required the same ends , i.e. overriding the will of a CCU . Thanos did it on his own . The Goddess needed the will of all sentient life in the universe to do the same .

So , as I said before , its safe to say that Thanos' will is possibly the strongest(or at least among the strongest) in the Marvel Universe .
Aren't we forgetting something? Goddess had 30 CCUs and the will was needed to break the combined will of CCUs. So again not comparable. I've no problem with thanos having one of the strongest wills in MU.

biensalsa
They were evenly matched and their powers didn't decide who won Thanos' will did.

The ig made them pretty much equals while they fought for total control over reality. Thanos won via his will power.

What occurred in Final crisis which was his greatest feat of will power ?

Warlock knew Thanos was going to win the conflict because Thanos coupled with that kind of power could only be defeated by himself. No one beats Thanos with that kind of power and strength of will.

Since you won't leave the thread let's see direct comparisons to both Kyle and Batman. Kyle looks superior to Superman as does Batman.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/th_Supeswillpower1a.jpg

Then we have Superman easily overwhelmed by the Trans. Even WW adding her own will onto his was useless.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/th_supeswillpower1b.jpghttp://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/th_Supeswillpower1c.jpg

Here Trans acknowledges Batman's willpower is greater than all the rest of the jla including Superman's.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/th_BatmangreaterthanSuperman.jpg

That is nice and everything Quan but I can show you also Batman's will broken in EJ. And Batman's will failing temptation in Absolute Power.

Also Kyle was the best suited for such a task as He is well, you know very experienced into handling energy + will.

Plus Batman's, Hal's and SM are among the most powerful wills in the DCu.

All of them have that kind of will, but if I were to think that in a forum fight vs a multiversal abstract entity with infinite will, Superman can win with nothing but rocks?, well I will be flirting with fanboyism.

Which it seems You have no problem thinking Thanos could do it.

Speaking of which and this is using the Example in IG

and to give you a better analogy so you can comprehend my position.

If I wanted to destroy and ant, I just have to step on it.

If I want to destroy a human, is not as easy as to just use my boot and step on it.

And bear with me because this is a complete fictional example.

Now if the ant, even after I stepped on it I have failed to kill it, well it means the ant has an insane amount of will to even challenge me.

The Human with his size and his power does not need the same amount of will to challenge me, because We are in even terms, The ant has a huge handicap which somehow You can't see.

I wonder why

quanchi112
That is nice and everything Quan but I can show you also Batman's will broken in EJ. And Batman's will failing temptation in Absolute Power. Yes, and I could show you more than one example as well. Batman and Superman are equals when it comes to willpower although I'd give him a slight advantage.
I agree Kyle has more experience with will power and is better suited to the task than Superman. Kyle>Superman when it comes to this. Glad you agree and so willingly.
I'd say Hal has the greatest will in the dc universe personally. I think he's above Superman and Batman. If we throw in their powers Lucifer stomps him even more so. Lucifer is smarter than Superman by about ten miles. The only way I can make it fair is if I eliminate powers. You still agree Superman loses.
It's also consistent within my beliefs he's in the top upper tier of willpower. You yourself agree Superman doesn't beat Lucifer under willpower alone.
Your analogy fails because Thanos and Eternity weren't ants to each other in the scenario. Their power was comparable and Thanos won due to his superior willpower. If you think Eternity is an ant to the ig you need to read marvel comics.

But I agree Superman loses here. smile

iceman24567
Supermans will > Hals will

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Supermans will > Hals will Based on what ?

Bentley
Feats, on panel narration, ther respective careers as Green Lanterns, you name it.

Also, I just realized that Lucifer has no feats so... Spite in Kal's favor evil face

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bentley
Feats, on panel narration, ther respective careers as Green Lanterns, you name it.

Also, I just realized that Lucifer has no feats so... Spite in Kal's favor evil face If you weren't being humorous here I'd smite thee.

biensalsa
Yes, and I could show you more than one example as well. Batman and Superman are equals when it comes to willpower although I'd give him a slight advantage.
I agree Kyle has more experience with will power and is better suited to the task than Superman. Kyle>Superman when it comes to this. Glad you agree and so willingly.
I'd say Hal has the greatest will in the dc universe personally. I think he's above Superman and Batman. If we throw in their powers Lucifer stomps him even more so. Lucifer is smarter than Superman by about ten miles. The only way I can make it fair is if I eliminate powers. You still agree Superman loses.
It's also consistent within my beliefs he's in the top upper tier of willpower. You yourself agree Superman doesn't beat Lucifer under willpower alone.
Your analogy fails because Thanos and Eternity weren't ants to each other in the scenario. Their power was comparable and Thanos won due to his superior willpower. If you think Eternity is an ant to the ig you need to read marvel comics.

But I agree Superman loses here. smile

Respond later on more detailed, but right now Quan

The ant was not Thanos with the IG

The ant represents Superman vs EJ

The human vs human represent Thanos with the IG vs Eternity.

The analogy does not fails, what it fails is the interpretation you gave it.

quanchi112
Respond later on more detailed, but right now Quan

The ant was not Thanos with the IG

The ant represents Superman vs EJ

The human vs human represent Thanos with the IG vs Eternity.

The analogy does not fails, what it fails is the interpretation you gave it. Superman was just retaining his will and he was aided by the Spectre. I also showed you his will easily being dominated by the Trans. You can't accept one and not the other. They all go into the pot. Batman is a peer to Superman not Lucifer.

paisapower
A few scans

Will in near infinite amounts, so says the Stranger who is narator

http://http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/1439/ccf0528201200000.th.jpg

Even magic gets hurdled when his willpower deems it necessary

http://http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/7992/ccf0528201200001.th.jpg

Unbreakable even win weakened and under hundreds of years of torture (mentally and physically)

http://http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/7644/ccf0528201200002.th.jpg
http://http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/1175/ccf0528201200003.th.jpg

biensalsa
Yes, and I could show you more than one example as well. Batman and Superman are equals when it comes to willpower although I'd give him a slight advantage.

There is no point getting into that. Having those amounts of will is actually pretty good.

I agree Kyle has more experience with will power and is better suited to the task than Superman.

Better Suited to handle will + energy brainiac

Kyle>Superman when it comes to this. Glad you agree and so willingly.

You are so funny Quan, I do not agree to that. I agree to will + energy. If is only will Superman wins.

I'd say Hal has the greatest will in the dc universe personally. I think he's above Superman and Batman. If we throw in their powers Lucifer stomps him even more so. Lucifer is smarter than Superman by about ten miles.

Intelligence is not measured in miles, Modok. And if You think Hal's will is above?... well, You think a lot of things that are wrong, so one more is not really changing anything. You are used to that anyway.

The only way I can make it fair is if I eliminate powers. You still agree Superman loses.

I agree based on a hierarchy level, not because of actual panel feats. But now that You are going to start playing along this lines. You will have to question if anything done by Lucifer is his own free will or if he is just following the will of the creator. wink

No and like I said is based on hierarchy, not based on any argument or feats You have presented here. Because You have not shown anything so far, that is more impressive than an ant fighting vs a human with will only.

Sometimes I do wonder where did You learn to read or if my english is that bad, that I cannot explain properly the analogy. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, but based on previous talks with you. I have started to think the first option is the one dictating your responses.

quanchi112
Yes, Superman has strong willpower but the magic still hurt him and the feat isn't impressive at all. It's not like he was completely depowered. The older Superman showing isn't canon to Ne Superman.

biensalsa
Superman was just retaining his will and he was aided by the Spectre. I also showed you his will easily being dominated by the Trans. You can't accept one and not the other. They all go into the pot. Batman is a peer to Superman not Lucifer.

Not really Quan

Superman was alone in there. Will to live even when his heart was pulled out of his body.

I have to mention this.

Remember that 1% of Mr. Mxy power was still fighting Emperor Joker's will?

Well that 1% lasted longer than DS, Hal Jordan Spectre and Batman but Superman lasted longer than 1% Mxy

So think about that for a second cool

quanchi112
Not really Quan

Superman was alone in there. Will to live even when his heart was pulled out of his body.

I have to mention this.

Remember that 1% of Mr. Mxy power was still fighting Emperor Joker's will?

Well that 1% lasted longer than DS, Hal Jordan Spectre and Batman but Superman lasted longer.

So think about that for a second cool Yes, in that instance le lasted longer than the others. But in the Trans instance he went down easily. Batman and Hal lasted longer than he did. That means all these guys are peers and depending on the day/scenario they are all better/worse than each other. I give Hal the benefit over them alll because his powers are always tied to his willpower.

Lucifer simply wouldn't go down to the Trans. I don't see him faltering in any of these situations to be honest.

paisapower
some more

Supes willpower is powerful enough to resist possesion from a magical entity powerful enough to have the Spectre in trouble (comments on his dreamworld prowess)

http://http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/4452/ccf0528201200004.th.jpg
http://http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/2734/ccf0528201200005.th.jpg
http://http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/3140/ccf0528201200006.th.jpg

Though it takes the Linear Men to free him ,this is still a good mental fortitude feet.

Dominus tries to fry his brain by having him go through Infinant experiences,a multiverse of awarenesses and the madnees that ensues

http://http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/9112/ccf0528201200007.th.jpg
http://http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/5099/ccf0528201200008.th.jpg

biensalsa
Yes, in that instance le lasted longer than the others. But in the Trans instance he went down easily. Batman and Hal lasted longer than he did. That means all these guys are peers and depending on the day/scenario they are all better/worse than each other. I give Hal the benefit over them alll because his powers are always tied to his willpower.

Lucifer simply wouldn't go down to the Trans. I don't see him faltering in any of these situations to be honest.

Fair enough, I do not think Superman "went down" easily, but like You said depends on the day/scenario

And I can see why You might think like that regarding Lucifer.

But Superman's will is to be respected and I might think You do agree to that.

biensalsa
Originally posted by paisapower
some more

Supes willpower is powerful enough to resist possesion from a magical entity powerful enough to have the Spectre in trouble (comments on his dreamworld prowess)

http://http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/4452/ccf0528201200004.th.jpg
http://http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/2734/ccf0528201200005.th.jpg
http://http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/3140/ccf0528201200006.th.jpg

Though it takes the Linear Men to free him ,this is still a good mental fortitude feet.

Dominus tries to fry his brain by having him go through Infinant experiences,a multiverse of awarenesses and the madnees that ensues

http://http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/9112/ccf0528201200007.th.jpg
http://http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/5099/ccf0528201200008.th.jpg

thumb up thumb up thumb up thumb up

Zack Fair
Superman army level up 131

Diesldude
Edit

Diesldude
Thanos loses. I still don't see why quan is arguing when most have said lucifer wins.

Hulbuster- sometimes its easier to kill something/someone than to break their will. Doomsday killing superman doesn't mean that superman's will was broken. How they go together is beyond me.

JakeTheBank
...Thanos isn't in this thread, though?

NemeBro
Thanos seems to be in every thread these days.

JakeTheBank
Being completely honest, we all know that Quan is never going to go against Thanos, and really it's not funny anymore in terms of Quan's irrational backing of him regardless of the circumstances as well as the slew of bait/spite threads just to draw him out.

It's whatever at this point.

Mindset
Not really, He cannot even will heroes out of existence even with the powers of a pre retcon beyonder, the power was too much for his will. That wasn't the entire Doom.

Noob.

NemeBro
Being completely honest, we all know that Quan is never going to go against Thanos, and really it's not funny anymore in terms of Quan's irrational backing of him regardless of the circumstances as well as the slew of bait/spite threads just to draw him out.

It's whatever at this point. See, I've never actually found Quan particularly funny, not here, and definitely not when he invaded my turf over in game versus. That's why I at least appreciate assclowns like carver. Carver is hilarious in his tomfoolery. Quan isn't.

biensalsa
That wasn't the entire Doom.

Noob.

OK???

There is a difference between having lots of will and being to stupid to understand that You have been beaten enough.

In this regards is not that Lex Luthor has a lot of will is just that He does not know better. The same goes for certain character that has been almost beaten in every single Fantastic Four Comic book.

"Quitters never win, Winners never quit, but those who never quit and never win are idiots"

JakeTheBank
OK???

There is a difference between having lots of will and being to stupid to understand that You have been beaten enough.

In this regards is not that Lex Luthor has a lot of will is just that He does not know better. The same goes for certain character that has been almost beaten in every single Fantastic Four Comic book.

"Quitters never win, Winners never quit, but those who never quit and never win are idiots"

....so you're actually arguing Doom doesn't have a lot of willpower? baka

Also comparing Luthor to Doom never ends well for Lex.

Mindset
OK???

"Quitters never win, Winners never quit, but those who never quit and never win are idiots" Doom's soul was fragmented because Beyonder plucked him out of time.

It was explained for the reason as to why he wasn't able to control Beyonder's powers.

What are you even talking about?

biensalsa
....so you're actually arguing Doom doesn't have a lot of willpower? baka

Also comparing Luthor to Doom never ends well for Lex.

He does but not enough to challenge Lucifer. Which is not a bad thing.

And I don't think Lex will fare that bad vs Doom.

I have to say Doom is cooler, but from there to have Luthor to fear Doom? Nah!

JakeTheBank

I have to say Doom is cooler, but from there to have Luthor to fear Doom? Nah!

Okay.

Well, you'd be wrong. He'd do pretty horribly, actually.

You're right that Doom is much cooler than Luthor. You're wrong in thinking Luthor has nothing to fear from Doom.

Hope I helped. smile

Mindset

I have to say Doom is cooler, but from there to have Luthor to fear Doom? Nah! Luther is vastly inferior to Doom in everything meaningful.

biensalsa
Doom's soul was fragmented because Beyonder plucked him out of time.

It was explained for the reason as to why he wasn't able to control Beyonder's powers.

What are you even talking about?

I'm talking about how many times he has been defeated by the FF.

Have you ever read a FF comic? Every single comic book is the same thing.

Doom comes with a "master plan" to defeat the FF and then He fails. and this happens almost every month is as annoying as Lex Luthor

Mindset

Doom comes with a "master plan" to defeat the FF and then He fails. and this happens almost every month is as annoying as Lex Luthor Your comment had nothing to do with what we were talking about.

Have you ever had a coherent discussion?

biensalsa
Okay.

Well, you'd be wrong. He'd do pretty horribly, actually.

You're right that Doom is much cooler than Luthor. You're wrong in thinking Luthor has nothing to fear from Doom.

Hope I helped. smile

Not really, but the effort is appreciated.

JakeTheBank

Doom comes with a "master plan" to defeat the FF and then He fails. and this happens almost every month is as annoying as Lex Luthor

You seem to be glossing over the times Doom has beaten the F4 or other heroes as well as how a good deal of his "losses" are nothing to be ashamed of.

Not true.

He's beaten them numerous times. And he's achieved his principal goals as well. It took Lex how many decades to get ultimate power? Doom's done that half a dozen times at least.

biensalsa
Your comment had nothing to do with what we were talking about.

Have you ever had a coherent discussion?

Ok, so You think Doom has more will than Lucifer, good for You. You are wrong, but good for You.

NemeBro
You know, Mindset isn't God or anything like that. You don't have to capitalise "you" when speaking with him. He doesn't deserve it.

Mindset
Ok, so You think Doom has more will than Lucifer, good for You. You are wrong, but good for You. You don't even know who Doom is.

Mindset
You know, Mindset isn't God or anything like that. You don't have to capitalise "you" when speaking with him. He doesn't deserve it. Jealousy and lying is so unbecoming of you.

biensalsa
You seem to be glossing over the times Doom has beaten the F4 or other heroes as well as how a good deal of his "losses" are nothing to be ashamed of.

Not true.

He's beaten them numerous times. And he's achieved his principal goals as well. It took Lex how many decades to get ultimate power? Doom's done that half a dozen times at least.

Dozen of times ultimate power?

IIRC it was only once on Secret wars, Stealing some meta or herald powers does not count as ultimate power

Mindset
Galactus, Beyonder, CC, w/e power he just recently had.

Probably forgetting other.

So yea, about half a dozen times.

JakeTheBank
^ The Life-Force/Wanda's power.

Also the Vibranium Armor was supposedly dwarfing the power he had when he jacked the Power Cosmic and was enabling him to fight all of Earth's heroes at once across the globe.

biensalsa
You don't even know who Doom is.

Please illustrate me. roll eyes (sarcastic)

biensalsa
Beyonder is ultimate power

The rest is meh!

JakeTheBank

The rest is meh!

His "meh" feats shit on Luthor's best.

Mindset
Please illustrate me. roll eyes (sarcastic) Sorry, I'm not an artist.Originally posted by biensalsa

The rest is meh! His latest power grab was universal iirc.

biensalsa
His "meh" feats shit on Luthor's best.

Luthor's best is getting 5D level of power or close to it.

So I disagree that his meh feats shit on Luthor's best.

He might have more if that is what you are trying to say to which I have to agree, but both their best are equal or pretty close

biensalsa
Sorry, I'm not an artist.

NO SHIT!

His latest power grab was universal iirc.

OK, Why is this degenerating into Dr. Doom vs Lex Luthor?

biensalsa
You know, Mindset isn't God or anything like that. You don't have to capitalise "you" when speaking with him. He doesn't deserve it.

Thank YOU for the advise wink

Mindset
NO SHIT!

OK, Why is this degenerating into Dr. Doom vs Lex Luthor? Yes, shit.

Probably because you made a post directly comparing them.

NemeBro
Thank YOU for the advise wink Ah, this man recognises greatness. thumb up

biensalsa
Yes, shit.

Probably because you made a post directly comparing them.

I just mentioned Luthor and Doom and say how many times they have lost.

And said

"Winners never quit, losers never win, but those who never quit and never win are Idiots"

Many villains fall into that

biensalsa
Ah, this man recognises greatness. thumb up

wink

Hulkbuster1
Thanos loses. I still don't see why quan is arguing when most have said lucifer wins.

Hulbuster- sometimes its easier to kill something/someone than to break their will. Doomsday killing superman doesn't mean that superman's will was broken. How they go together is beyond me.
So life and will going together is beyound you? What the f**k? dude they go hand in hand for example humans without a will to live have died. there was a man that a train ran over his lower body and he should've been dead but his will to live allowed him to conqure certain death. there was a black kid in the news who was shot point blank in the head,something thats a guarantee certain kill, and he lived though with chunks of brain removed. heck nde is nothing more than will over death. with that said superman suffers inconsistencies just like his powers did during the silver age , so imo he shouldnt be debated based on dc terrible consistency problems smh another infinite crisis ought to fix that. I mean on some days supermans will is so strong even specter said he had the strongest will yet on other days his will so weak that a trans takes him out and aknowledges batman as having the strongest will. superman will to live is weak doomsday killed him and almost did again if superman didn't cheat using the motherbox. goggle has killed supermen, superman prime also easily killed supermen. superman has been possessed easily before like when he attack batman. even special lighting can 100% destroy supermans will and turn him into a murderer-example when windstorm almost used special lighting on superman but hit the flash instead. another thing supermans powers more than 'will' has help him stand conflict which isnt impressing since its more durability than WILL...prroof? take supermans powers away and he has the will of a girl example when jimmy beat/bullied a powerless superman. imo batman has the greatest will and he is a human for crying out loud. he has taken on superman with or without powers and through will and intelligence has conquerd. in a recent comic batman was sent back in time and through will and no powers trumph. superman is a very inconsistent hero imo.

Mindset
I just mentioned Luthor and Doom and say how many times they have lost.

And said

"Winners never quit, losers never win, but those who never quit and never win are Idiots"

Many villains fall into that Originally posted by biensalsa
OK???

Don't play the idiot, no matter how well it fits you.

You're obviously comparing Lex and Doom.

Placidity
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_QS-U_dqNGvE/S18mx2v-N1I/AAAAAAAAAv4/wGno_S7IRzY/s400/Cap-vs-DrDoom.jpg

Mindset
http://i1161.photobucket.com/albums/q516/comoesa3/police-boss-cool-gifs-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1023.gif

abhilegend
http://i1161.photobucket.com/albums/q516/comoesa3/police-boss-cool-gifs-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1023.gif
laughing out loud

Placidity
The proof is here. To deny it is to be a fanboy.

0M4rILaaDPg

Mindset
So Lex beat a Doombot 2 out of 3 times.

I guess that's impressive for him?

abhilegend

I guess that's impressive for him? Originally posted by abhilegend
laughing out loud

Placidity

I guess that's impressive for him?

VNKFKpO_Ye0

Mindset
http://chzheroes.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/superheroes-batman-superman-dr-dooms-ice-cream-evil-never-tasted-so-good.jpg

Doom is giving kids ice cream, your argument is invalid.

biensalsa
Don't play the idiot, no matter how well it fits you.

You're obviously comparing Lex and Doom.

I just mentioned how both have failed so many times. If you want to think this is comparing them, well... is because you "don't play idiot" my friend you are sadly an idiot.

Mindset
OK, I guess I'll have to teach you want compare means.

biensalsa
OK, I guess I'll have to teach you want compare means.

So wait, just because they have some resemblance and certain attributes they share, that means I was making a direct comparison as to say who is better and who is worse?

Which is basically into what you took the whole thing.

Just saying or mentioning that both characters share certain attributes it has to degrade into a direct power or feat comparison?

Geez next time, I'll make sure to watch what I said because princess might get offended.

Mindset
You're not even making sense now.

biensalsa
You're not even making sense now.

Sigh!

Too bad. Deal with it my friend, I'll explain you tomorrow evil face

Mindset
Sigh!

Too bad. Deal with it my friend, I'll explain you tomorrow evil face No, I'll explain you, my friend.

biensalsa
No, I'll explain you, my friend.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

abhilegend
Don't mind mindset. He's harmless.

Zack Fair
http://chzheroes.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/superheroes-batman-superman-dr-dooms-ice-cream-evil-never-tasted-so-good.jpg

Doom is giving kids ice cream, your argument is invalid. thumb up

Bentley
Kang is much more of a winner than Lex or Doom can ever hope to be 131

TheGodKiller

I already responded to this :

So , in the end it doesn't matter , because despite the difference of their goals , the ends required to meet these goals were the same .

Therefore , as I said before(so many times) : its safe to say for now , that Thanos' will is possibly the greatest(or at least among the greatest) in the Marvel Universe .

abhilegend
Aren't we forgetting something? Goddess had 30 CCUs and the will was needed to break the combined will of CCUs. So again not comparable. I've no problem with thanos having one of the strongest wills in MU.

TheGodKiller

The linked will of ALL sentient life was needed to break the self imposed limitations of INDIVIDUAL CCUs that were present in the Cosmic Egg .

Whichever way you look at it , Thanos still possibly has the strongest will in the MU(or at least among the strongest) . Seeing that you have already admitted this point , I will consider this discussion between the 2 of us closed/resolved .

abhilegend
^No, its the combined will of CCUs IIRC.
I admit thanos has ONE of the strongest wills in MU, however THE strongest will in MU? Not convinced.

TheGodKiller
^No, its the combined will of CCUs IIRC.

The self-imposed limitations of INDIVIDUAL units can only be over-ridden by a universally linked will , and Mephisto confirmed this in that very arc , when Thanos and Warlock confronted him .

I admit thanos has ONE of the strongest wills in MU, however THE strongest will in MU? Not convinced.

When did I say he has the strongest will in the MU FOR SURE ? I merely mentioned that if not THE strongest , at the very least his will is AMONG the strongest in MU .

Since we both agree on this point , I consider this matter closed . So should you .

quanchi112
See, I've never actually found Quan particularly funny, not here, and definitely not when he invaded my turf over in game versus. That's why I at least appreciate assclowns like carver. Carver is hilarious in his tomfoolery. Quan isn't. You're turf ? Hahaha. I owned you in video game vs. when I was into video games. Man, that was some epic ownage. Originally posted by biensalsa
There is no point getting into that. Having those amounts of will is actually pretty good.

Better Suited to handle will + energy brainiac

You are so funny Quan, I do not agree to that. I agree to will + energy. If is only will Superman wins.

Intelligence is not measured in miles, Modok. And if You think Hal's will is above?... well, You think a lot of things that are wrong, so one more is not really changing anything. You are used to that anyway.

I agree based on a hierarchy level, not because of actual panel feats. But now that You are going to start playing along this lines. You will have to question if anything done by Lucifer is his own free will or if he is just following the will of the creator. wink

No and like I said is based on hierarchy, not based on any argument or feats You have presented here. Because You have not shown anything so far, that is more impressive than an ant fighting vs a human with will only.

Sometimes I do wonder where did You learn to read or if my english is that bad, that I cannot explain properly the analogy. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, but based on previous talks with you. I have started to think the first option is the one dictating your responses. I agree there's no point as Batman and Superman are clearly peers in willpower.

Yes, Kyle is better suited than Superman despite not being the best gl. I am glad you agree.

You agreed already that for this task Kyle is better than Superman. I agreed. It's too late just move on already.

I never said it was measured in miles I simply said that to show you the difference between the two. Lucifer is on another plane. Superman is nowhere near Lucifer's table when it comes to intelligence. I think you'd agree like you have with me pretty uch the entire time.

Lucifer had the willpower to escape his function from the supreme being. That's a far greater feat of willpower than anything Superman has ever done. You already said Lucifer wins so quit arguing. You already turned on Superman it's fine. Superman will heal in time.

Your analogy was terrible no matter which language it was written.

Fair enough, I do not think Superman "went down" easily, but like You said depends on the day/scenario

And I can see why You might think like that regarding Lucifer.

But Superman's will is to be respected and I might think You do agree to that. He went down easily compared to Batman. The comic made it clear Batman was far better at resisting than Superman who couldn't even be saved by WW's desperate attempt to combine.

Superman's willpower isn't at the top in terms of willpower in comics. That I can agree on.

biensalsa
You're turf ? Hahaha. I owned you in video game vs. when I was into video games. Man, that was some epic ownage. I agree there's no point as Batman and Superman are clearly peers in willpower.

Yes, Kyle is better suited than Superman despite not being the best gl. I am glad you agree.

You agreed already that for this task Kyle is better than Superman. I agreed. It's too late just move on already.

I never said it was measured in miles I simply said that to show you the difference between the two. Lucifer is on another plane. Superman is nowhere near Lucifer's table when it comes to intelligence. I think you'd agree like you have with me pretty uch the entire time.

Lucifer had the willpower to escape his function from the supreme being. That's a far greater feat of willpower than anything Superman has ever done. You already said Lucifer wins so quit arguing. You already turned on Superman it's fine. Superman will heal in time.

Your analogy was terrible no matter which language it was written.

He went down easily compared to Batman. The comic made it clear Batman was far better at resisting than Superman who couldn't even be saved by WW's desperate attempt to combine.

Superman's willpower isn't at the top in terms of willpower in comics. That I can agree on.

This is the internet and you have the right to be wrong IN ALL THAT BS You wrote up there. ^

quanchi112
This is the internet and you have the right to be wrong IN ALL THAT BS You wrote up there. ^ I am right as rain. You have agreed with me that Superman loses. Just move on already.

biensalsa
I am right as rain. You have agreed with me that Superman loses. Just move on already.

Ok, Now I disagree.

Prove that Lucifer's will is in fact going against the creator and that is not the creator's will. wink

quanchi112
Ok, Now I disagree.

Prove that Lucifer's will is in fact going against the creator and that is not the creator's will. wink Read the Lucifer series. If you seriously disagree with this then you have no real grasp of the character. Not surprised tbh.

biensalsa
Read the Lucifer series. If you seriously disagree with this then you have no real grasp of the character. Not surprised tbh.

Nice response. I wonder why?, maybe is 'cuz you can't prove it laughing

quanchi112
Nice response. I wonder why?, maybe is 'cuz you can't prove it laughing I will prove it with one scan. Sigh. Give me a moment. Your ignorance disgusts me by the way.

biensalsa
I will prove it with one scan. Sigh. Give me a moment. Your ignorance disgusts me by the way.

and before you do be aware that I have the others scans that disprove it big grin

quanchi112
and before you do be aware that I have the others scans that disprove it big grin You're welcome to try.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/th_Escapedfunction.jpg

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>