Hank Pym versus Lex Luthor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JakeTheBank
1.) Random Encounter; Lex has his battle-suit
2.) Prep War; 72 hours

abhilegend
Lex in both.

DrDeadpool
1.Lex
2.Hank

Golgo13
Lex.

pym-ftw
Lex 8/10

Pym.

abhilegend
Pym isn't beating Lex in a prep war, forget about that.

quanchi112
Pym in both.

Golgo13
Originally posted by abhilegend
Pym isn't beating Lex in a prep war, forget about that. [/QUOTE

Yeah, I'd like to know why and how Pym has an advantage.

Badabing
Originally posted by Golgo13
Pym isn't beating Lex in a prep war, forget about that. Well you see, KMC has Marvel fans. These Marvel fans can't accept a Marvel character losing. dursmart

Golgo13
Originally posted by Badabing
Well you see, KMC has Marvel fans. These Marvel fans can't accept a Marvel character losing. dursmart

Sounds about right. big grin

maxivitopowe
Aren't you meant to be impartial? Or at least slightly less partial?

-Pr-
1. Lex
2. Hank

abhilegend
Originally posted by -Pr-
1. Lex
2. Hank Originally posted by Badabing
Well you see, KMC has Marvel fans. These Marvel fans can't accept a Marvel character losing. dursmart
osheet

playa1258
Lex in both.

DrDeadpool
Pym will win Lex in a prep war , he is is scientifically superior to Lex IMO.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

How is he superior to Lex?

SamZED
Originally posted by Badabing
thumb up

Originally posted by maxivitopowe
Aren't you meant to be impartial? Or at least slightly less partial? He probably has no choice with the vast majority of forum members siding with Marvel characters by default. Gotta keep the vs forum running. Heck I try to back DC chars up any chance I get just to create a debate. And I dont even read DC these days.

DrDeadpool
laughing out loud

How is he superior to Lex?

What ? Lex is better than Pym in science !!! No way !! mad

Maybe Lex Knows many fields of science but his Company does most of his work and this fight is Lex vs Hank not Lex and his Company vs hank !! wink

Epicurus
Lex wins in both. Solidly.

-Pr-
Originally posted by DrDeadpool

Maybe Lex Knows many fields of science but his Company does most of his work and this fight is Lex vs Hank not Lex and his Company vs hank !! wink

Lex has the cronies do the grunt work. Every big idea, every grand development, is his. He's just moving on to the next idea once he's figured out the last one.

They're both experts in their fields. They just, for the most part, have different fields.

abhilegend
Originally posted by DrDeadpool

Have you read like a single comic starring Lex in last decade?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.