Shao Kahn vs Diablo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betterman
Who wins?

Super Marie 64
I can see where this is going.

"Has Diablo shown resistance to soul absorption?"
"No"
"Shao Kahn stomps"

Betterman
Super Marie 64 has a point. Diablo has shown no resistance to soul absorption, but Shao Kahn has shown no resistance to "nightmare" magic. I doubt either of them can one up eachother with an instant-kill shot.

NemeBro
The question is: Does Diablo actually have any feats? Anything that can be powerscaled off of?

Betterman
Originally posted by NemeBro
The question is: Does Diablo actually have any feats? Anything that can be powerscaled off of?

Literally fighting through entire hordes of Hell by himself. (Except for maybe the Prime Evils) That's one demon vs all of Hell, and he won.

SSJVegeta
Originally posted by Betterman
Literally fighting through entire hordes of Hell by himself. (Except for maybe the Prime Evils) That's one demon vs all of Hell, and he won.

Not particularly impressive, considering that a guy with a sword, was able to wade through "entire hordes of hell" as well.

Betterman
One thing it sure does prove that the "Guy with a sword" wasn't you're average "Joe with a Sword."

SSJVegeta
That's true, but even an exceptional man, is still, at the end of the day, just a man.

There aren't any really exceptional combat feats for Diablo, while there are several for Shao Kahn.

ArtificialGlory
The player character in D3 is a Nephalem, and they have remarkable powers. Not sure about the guys in D1 and D2, but they too had great powers that go way beyond the limits of a normal human.

Super Marie 64
Diablo in Diablo 3 is all seven Lords of Hell combined. He has the power of all of them. While some of you might want to argue that he got defeated by a simple human, the human that vanquished Diablo in the 3rd game was a Nephalem. It has been made vividly clear in Diablo lore that the Nephalem had the power to surpass Heaven and Hell.

NemeBro
All of what you said means absolutely nothing to me without context.

I mean, Shao Kahn matched Raiden who had the power of all the Elder Gods combined.

See, a similar and similarly meaningless statement.

P.S. Sorry if I seem sort of impatient or bitchy at the moment, just got home from work and sorta tired, so can't be assed to word my post in a more polite manner. Good seeing you Marie. smile

Super Marie 64
No no, not a similarly meaningless statement. A more meaningless statement, since the thread is about Diablo, and not the Nephalem. My post was strictly for your information, and not me making a case.

Diablo has feats, though none particularly tangible for this thread. He came about just in time to get defeated in Diablo 3. His only significant strength in any battle, is the fact that he has willingly gotten himself killed at times, only so that he could return into a more beneficial situation when the time was right.

Turns out that Diablo is a most impressive tactician, and that is his strength throughout the games, and not his actual power. To me, his powers has been half-unimpressive in comparison to many other superior characters in video-games.

Unfortunately, his sense of strategy and vast mind won't help him here, since this is a brutish "who-kills-who-first" battle.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.