Annihilators+ vs The Worthy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
Surfer
Gladiator
Ronan
Quasar
Beta Ray Bill
Nova
SuperSkrull
BlackBolt

vs

Skadi: Herald of the "Serpent"
Kuurth: Breaker of Stone
Nul: Breaker of Worlds
Skirn: Breaker of Men
Nerkkod: Breaker of Oceans
Mokk: Breaker of Faith
Greithoth: Breaker of Wills
Angir: Breaker of Souls

Which team wins?

Batman-Prime
The Annihilators, decisively.

abhilegend
Considering how worthy attuma manhandled surfer, not good looking for annihilators here.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Nihilist
Surfer
Gladiator
Ronan
Quasar
Beta Ray Bill
Nova
SuperSkrull
BlackBolt

vs

Skadi: Herald of the "Serpent"
Nul: Breaker of Worlds
Skirn: Breaker of Men
Nerkkod: Breaker of Oceans
Angir: Breaker of Souls

Which team wins?

Good fight. Kuurth is the biggest problem for the Annihilators. But the Annihilators take this. The Annihiator's are too versatile for the Worthy.

leonidas
i'll take the worthy. i would love to see how many of them gargoyle could turn to stone.

psycho gundam
the annihilators aren't portrayed greater than the sum of their parts

nwg202
great fight...not sure who wins. Who was the most powerful worthy and who was least powerful based on feats? Kuurth handled the x-men, Attuma handled the defenders, Nul beat the crap out some vamps....

carver9
The Worthy wins 10/10 and easily.

Hyperion Prime
The worthy should win this, but I would love to see this in a what if comic. Would be awesome.

byrdgang21
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
The worthy should win this, but I would love to see this in a what if comic. Would be awesome.

PillarofOsiris
The Worthy win.

"Id"
Kuurth + Cyttorak enchantment was a beast.

iceman24567
Originally posted by "Id"
Kuurth + Cyttorak enchantment was a beast. thumb up

carver9
Nul was more powerful.

iceman24567
Originally posted by carver9
Nul was more powerful. Maybe to the mentally retarded. Kuurth had better feats without a doubt

carver9
Originally posted by iceman24567
Maybe to the mentally retarded. Kuurth had better feats without a doubt

No, he really didn't.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Attuma made Surfer his b*tch IIRC and Angrir beat the utter shit out of Rulk who would be a match for any of the Annihilators in a physical fight. Even depowered Kuurth was more powerful than Colossus Juggernaut by a noticeable amount.

I can see the Annihilators winning due to team work and maybe some other bullshit but they won't take it going head to head. Kuurth, Nul and Absorbing Man in particular are going to give them hell. Even the Grey Gargoyle would be a pain as basically all of the Annihilators are susceptible to his power.

janus77
Nul is the biggest threat here, though Surfer should be able to insta-bfr him...

Annihilators win, imo. Move mobile, far faster and more than enough firepower to kill some unworthy Worthy (Thing, Gargoyle...).

the ninjak
Originally posted by leonidas
i'll take the worthy. i would love to see how many of them gargoyle could turn to stone.

thumb up

Surfer - He'll be fine but still gets his ass kicked.
Gladiator - Not sure. Confidence ends once you turn into STONE.
Ronan - Visor could protect him. Regardless I reckon he's the weakest on the team and gets stomped anyways.
Quasar - Not sure. Is he just a man with energy bands? If so STONE.
Beta Ray Bill - It won't work on Thor it won't work on him.
Nova - Helmet will protect him from change. He survives by running away.
SuperSkrull - STONE.
BlackBolt - STONE.

Monstrous stomp for The Worthy.

iceman24567
Eh Superskrull stone?

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by the ninjak
thumb up

Ronan - Visor could protect him. Regardless I reckon he's the weakest on the team and gets stomped anyways.
SuperSkrull - STONE.
BlackBolt - STONE.

Monstrous stomp for The Worthy.

Black Bolt screams and almost half the worthy is koed. Nova would analyzed most of these guys and figured out Grey Goyle's gimmic. Grey Goyle gets a nice trip into the void of space via stargate or gets immobilized by a gravity beam. Or Skrull just grabs him with a force field and bash him against the Worth.

Skadi: Herald of the "Serpent" - stone
Nul: Breaker of Worlds - stone
Skirn: Breaker of Men - stone
Nerkkod: Breaker of Oceans - stone
Angir: Breaker of Souls - stone

The Sorrow
The Worthy

Bentley
You cannot turn BB to stone, his powerset protects him from matter manip.

the ninjak
Originally posted by iceman24567
Eh Superskrull stone?

Just curious. Why would SS not turn into stone if he looked at Grey Gargoyle?

Originally posted by Bentley
You cannot turn BB to stone, his powerset protects him from matter manip.

Didn't know that. Nice one.

Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Black Bolt screams and almost half the worthy is koed. Nova would analyzed most of these guys and figured out Grey Goyle's gimmic. Grey Goyle gets a nice trip into the void of space via stargate or gets immobilized by a gravity beam. Or Skrull just grabs him with a force field and bash him against the Worth.

Skadi: Herald of the "Serpent" - stone
Nul: Breaker of Worlds - stone
Skirn: Breaker of Men - stone
Nerkkod: Breaker of Oceans - stone
Angir: Breaker of Souls - stone

All it takes is a look at Grey Gargoyle and those who can change turn to stone. You really think Nova would BFR him before that eventuated?

I'm not sure what the rest of your post means when it comes to Worthy turning into stone. but if you're implying SS pushes Gargoyle into the sights of his allies then that's an interesting point. But pushing it a bit.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by the ninjak
thumb up

SuperSkrull - STONE.
BlackBolt - STONE.

Monstrous stomp for The Worthy. Normal Grey Gargoyle turns Thor into stone. So Mokk surely could as well. Although his stone power is vision instead of touch based allowing people to simply close their eyes.

carver9
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Attuma made Surfer his b*tch IIRC and Angrir beat the utter shit out of Rulk who would be a match for any of the Annihilators in a physical fight. Even depowered Kuurth was more powerful than Colossus Juggernaut by a noticeable amount.

I can see the Annihilators winning due to team work and maybe some other bullshit but they won't take it going head to head. Kuurth, Nul and Absorbing Man in particular are going to give them hell. Even the Grey Gargoyle would be a pain as basically all of the Annihilators are susceptible to his power.

You don't have the right to have that sig.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.