Bor, amped up on Venom, vs World Breaker Hulk...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Bor takes a huge syringe filled with Banes Venom...holds it in his right hand...drives the needle through the base of his own skull with as much force as he can, and then takes on World Breaker Hulk.

Battle to the Death or KO...no BFR...who wins?

JakeTheBank
There's nothing to suggest Venom would effect an Asgardian, let alone Bor...

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by JakeTheBank

Lets assume for the moment it does and has the same effect on an Asgardian that it does on a normal human...

DarkSaint85
So it gives Bor Bane-level strength?

Bor FTW, then!

Mshinu
The syringe breaks, Bor`s skull is harder than adamantium.

Odin`s old man headbutts Hulkie Boy even without a fix.

TheGodKiller

Considering the fact that a symbiote has affected a power cosmic imbued character , I don't think its out of their reach to do so .

Now whether a symbiote can control(let alone even amp) a SKYFATHER , that's up for debate .

DarkSaint85
I think he meant Venom, the synthetic drug that amps Banes strength, aggression, and now, intelligence.

TheGodKiller
Well , then its useless here .

Slaanesh
Bor don't need any amp to beat Hulk..

quanchi112
There's nothing to suggest Venom would effect an Asgardian, let alone Bor... Exactly. This thread idea is absurd.

abhilegend
Bor breaks hulk.
dur

Naija boy
From what Bor showed, Hulk

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Naija boy
From what Bor showed, Hulk

Don't forget, his strength has now been boosted to Bane's levels.

cool

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Mshinu
The syringe breaks, Bor`s skull is harder than adamantium.

Odin`s old man headbutts Hulkie Boy even without a fix.

The syringe is made from the left over material that the Destroyer is made from...

Also, lets assume that the Venom amps Bor to the same degree (as in how many times stronger it makes you) that Venom amps Bane...

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by quanchi112
Exactly. This thread idea is absurd.

You're just jealous you didnt think of it 1st...

Happy Dance

Mshinu
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
The syringe is made from the left over material that the Destroyer is made from...

Also, lets assume that the Venom amps Bor to the same degree (as in how many times stronger it makes you) that Venom amps Bane...

How much is Bane`s venom amp again, peak human to two tons.. about five times?

Bor oneshots Hulkie Boy.

Estacado
Bane is pretty tough even without venom one shoting steel gates and punching through walls also beating a guy who can easily rip out trees and use them as a baseball bat.I think venom should put him atleast class 5-6 or above.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
You're just jealous you didnt think of it 1st...

Happy Dance Thoughts like these don't enter my superior brain.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by Slaanesh
Bor don't need any amp to beat Hulk..

Exactly. Bor wins.

TheHulk
WBH,Based On Showings

whacknasty
I think Bor would win without the Venom injection. Him almost killing RK Thor (it was RK right?) with one blow is above what Hulk has done to skyfather level characters, as far as i know...

Naija boy
^ it was not RK thor....

JakeTheBank
It was Thor with the Odin Force, not Rune King or King Thor. That blow would have one shot killed classic/current Thor, though.

whacknasty
Ah, ok. Thank you both for that correction. : )

Newjak
I think Bor, if you can one shot kill Classic Thor you're clearly playing on another level.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.