odin vs galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rikudo sennin
who wins
oh and if anyone has a scan of them fighting please show me!

janus77
sans PIS/CIS, Galactus shits on Odin's helmet and Odin wears it.

spite, no feasible way Odin is a challenge for Galactus.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Rikudo sennin
who wins
oh and if anyone has a scan of them fighting please show me!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-uqNPWiY6f7c/TmNSM5NCk3I/AAAAAAAAAvk/roMiWLZanlY/s1600/Odin+versus+Galactus.jpg

PillarofOsiris
This again?

Rikudo sennin
Originally posted by Damborgson
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-uqNPWiY6f7c/TmNSM5NCk3I/AAAAAAAAAvk/roMiWLZanlY/s1600/Odin+versus+Galactus.jpg

wow thanks and i checked for this rest of this fight and saw odin go into the odinsleep so was he alrerady on the verge of i or did challenging galactus waste all of his energy like that.

Kid Kurdy
Galactus > Odin.

But not by much.

TheMask
You'd think that one of the three main forces in MU would be way above Odin Eternity, Death, Galactus would >>>>>>>>>>>> Odin

Utrigita
Galactus from Mighty Thor a bit above Odin.

Galactus from Fantastic four, so far above Odin it hurts.

In short Galactus powerlevel is placed where it's most beneficial for the writer.

However in this case I think it's most correct to work with what we have seen in a most recent confrontation, and in that confrontation Galactus came out on top.

TheGodKiller
This is like the 256 millionth time this thread has been made , hasn't it ?

Slaanesh
depends on how hungry Galactus is..he can be weaker then Odin or way to powerful for Odin..

vince_slice
Originally posted by Damborgson
Now post the rest of it, where Galactus heals all the damage instantly and was ready to take on the Destroyer, whereas Odin couldn't stand up without Thor's help. stick out tongue

Really depends on how hungry Galactus is. Odin fighting a Galactus who consumed one planet will give an okay fight but lose a healthy majority. But a well-fed Galactus who ate four planets (and took on four mad celestials) would stomp.

Rikudo sennin
Originally posted by vince_slice
Now post the rest of it, where Galactus heals all the damage instantly and was ready to take on the Destroyer, whereas Odin couldn't stand up without Thor's help. stick out tongue

Really depends on how hungry Galactus is. Odin fighting a Galactus who consumed one planet will give an okay fight but lose a healthy majority. But a well-fed Galactus who ate four planets (and took on four mad celestials) would stomp.

well odin was not at full power either as he was not in asgard.

rotiart
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=552031

DTM
The Galactus vs. Odin fight in Thor recently was one of The Worst showings of Galactus in a fight Ive ever seen, and a horrendous way for them to even fight (mentally, ending with a head butt???) To me, Galactus is well above a Skyfather in terms of power, to me, Galactus would beat Odin 10 / 10.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Rikudo sennin
well odin was not at full power either as he was not in asgard.

Considering that Odin couldn't even permanently put down Thanos(despite gaining the upper hand in the fight) , I doubt it(being in Asgard) would make much of a difference against Galactus . Also , didn't one of the earlier panels mention that they were in"Asgard space" .

DTM
Plus Odin is clearly armored/weaponed up to the hilt, not simply standard everyday Odin there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.