Nemesis vs. Link Round 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Previously from this thread:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=529292&highlight=Nemesis+Triforce

The battle between Tyrant and Elf continues and Nemesis has got some upgrades from the latest games he appeared in as he is now composite in this match from RE3, ORC, to MvC. So now is Link not just facing a hulking, seven foot tall biological nightmare but a hulking, seven foot tall biological nightmare with a gatling gun...

vqJuHmr3Uk4

...and Weapon X upgrades:

EamhoOKrKmA
(I wish I was frikkin joking)

To be fair, Composite Nemesis does not have MvC Nemesis' feat of beating Galactus (that wouldn't be canon in that universe anyway).

The Link in this match is still from Ocarina of Time and has all available equipment from said Zelda game.

Battle takes place in Hyrule Castle Town.

Who will win in this battle between science and magic? Discuss.

BloodRain
Normal Nemesis w/ Stinger and Gatling gun would be laid to waste by this Link.

With an Adamantium skeleton and claws? no expression He.. it was already difficult to put down with all the hits it can take, surviving explosions and some healing... if Link doesnt know he has those bones he's screwed. Otherwise theres still the ice arrows as Link's best bet.

CosmicComet
What's Link going to do against a Gatling Gun?

I wish he had the feats, but the dude's reactions are no better than peak human.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by CosmicComet
What's Link going to do against a Gatling Gun?

I wish he had the feats, but the dude's reactions are no better than peak human. Get out of my forum. no expression

Also, walk through it? You're going to ignore his durability and reaction time, too?

CosmicComet
What quantifiable durability feats did OOT Link have again?

Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword have some, don't remember any for OOT though.

BloodRain
That's why I hate durability. 'Cause the only way to say a strong bullet or blade would fail is for a psi calc.. which is total dick.

CosmicComet
Hardly need a calc.

Just have to find out what the blade/bullet, can and cannot damage, and then compare from there.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by CosmicComet
What quantifiable durability feats did OOT Link have again?

Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword have some, don't remember any for OOT though. Remember the part where Ganon knocks the sword out of his hands? I don't actually need math to explain to you that a man who could be hurt by a bullet would have been turned to paste.

BloodRain
@CC: What if it were a guy with strength a tenth that of another guys dura with no shown cutting feats? Technically he should still be able to cut him, but theres nothing to compare.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Remember the part where Ganon knocks the sword out of his hands? I don't actually need math to explain to you that a man who could be hurt by a bullet would have been turned to paste.

True. The blow didn't even pop out his arm from its socket or dislocate his elbow or something.

But what percentage of Ganon's force hitting the sword would transfer over to Link's arm anyway?

BloodRain
What about the rest of his body? That force would go down his GG amped arms, right?

Shield could likely block the bullets. Large boulders shatter when falling on it so its gotta be tough.

ScreamPaste
Link in MM straps bombs to his face for lulz as a kid without the ToC or any other amp. The shield could block them yes, but it's really a formality at that point.

Also, the part you're talking about where Link uses the Hylian shield to stop boulders that fall out of the sky? Not too shabby for a kid, either.

CosmicComet
Do you HAVE to use the bomb mask?

BloodRain
Eh, unknown mechanics of the masks function, like the point of user damage or being ToCless making him a normal human iirc.

Don't think bullets would be a problem though. Building level rpg and claws will be a problem though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.