Infinite Mass Punch vs ...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

whacknasty
Was in a thread where we were tryign to list Marvel characters that could beat the Flash. While thnking about that, I was wondering what singular attacks in Marvel could equal or surpass one of Flash's IMP's?

Perhaps one of Thor's Godblasts is about all I can think of... Any others would be grealy appreciated : )

golem370
Drax(Power Gem) hook to the jaw since he was able to change the route of a speeding silver surfer with one punch.

Bouboumaster
Hulk's punch

whacknasty
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Hulk's punch

Lol...so I may be over doing it with a Godblast? Just seems like an IMP would be above normal Hulk's punches, unless he is at a planet busting level...?

iceman24567
Nothing is stronger than Hulks punch

psycho gundam
Originally posted by iceman24567
Nothing is stronger than Hulks punch

golem370
Power Gem Drax is an to Hulks punch imo

Magnon
In theory, nothing can surpass an IMP. A massive object moving at lightspeed will destroy *everything* in the entire universe.

Reacting2
Originally posted by whacknasty
I was wondering what singular attacks in Marvel could equal or surpass one of Flash's IMP's?
juggernaut doing a FTL IMP?

whacknasty
Originally posted by Reacting2
juggernaut doing a FTL IMP?

Lol, I suppose that would work. Jugg's classic powers included just unstoppable momentum though, without any speed increase? I guess Cyttorak hates speedsters or something...lol

Mindset
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Hulk's punch Originally posted by iceman24567
Nothing is stronger than Hulks punch thumb up

Endless Mike
Black Bolt scream

Uriel005
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Black Bolt scream Personally from what I've seen I think it's quite possible that BB scream is > Godblast.

Reacting2
Originally posted by whacknasty
Lol, I suppose that would work. Jugg's classic powers included just unstoppable momentum though, without any speed increase? I guess Cyttorak hates speedsters or something...lol any juggernaut can run very fast(near mach1) DP or FP

Stoic
Black Bolt scream

Originally posted by Uriel005
Personally from what I've seen I think it's quite possible that BB scream is > Godblast.

I agree, the potential is there. A concentrated portion of BB's voice tore a rift through the veil. But on the other hand, If speed equals mass, the Flash would be very difficult to beat, a light speed or greater punch from him could probably effect the state of just about any substance in the universe.. I would say that if the Flash became one with the entire Speed-Force, that he would beat anyone below the hardcore reality warper level. Then again his speed in itself shifts reality sooo.....

Glorificus
BB's scream is definitely one.

Also Trion Jugg's punches - weren't they breaking through realities?

Horrificus
This-

Originally posted by Glorificus
Also Trion Jugg's punches - weren't they breaking through realities?

nwg202
How many times has flash done an IMP? I only remember him doing it once under morrison's pen.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by Uriel005
Personally from what I've seen I think it's quite possible that BB scream is > Godblast.

I would strongly disagree with that.

eaebiakuya
What is the best feat of BB scream

psycho gundam
Originally posted by eaebiakuya
What is the best feat of BB scream skrullbolt thinking it would be enough to stop hulk

nice try though

iceman24567
Originally posted by nwg202
How many times has flash done an IMP? I only remember him doing it once under morrison's pen. 2 times that i can think of

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by eaebiakuya
What is the best feat of BB scream

Frustrating the Hulk.
The second best feat of Skrull Black Bolt is not dying when his face french kissed the mighty Hulk's punch.

Endless Mike
More like powering the Terragen bomb which created a shockwave many parsecs across

Bouboumaster
More like powering the Terragen bomb which created a shockwave many parsecs across

No. The Hulk's punch feat is better.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.