7 Below

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr Parker
Just saw this movie the other day,great flick.I was interested in it because of the cover I saw and it did not dissapoint.Here is what the cover of the movie and what it looks like.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1988781/

Very exciting and suspenceful movie with Val Kilmer and Ving Rhames.I figured I could not go wrong with those two guys in it and I was right.Highly recommend people to rent this movie thats been released recently.

pitter
It is interesting movies. it was very exiting movie the stars were performs well. horror movies are always very cool.

Mr Parker
I see that Val Kilmer is your favorite movie star so you werent about to miss this movie huh? yeah it realy was an exciting movie.too bad it took someone who val kiler is there favorite movie star,to be the only one to come on here and post.this movie seems to only draw that kind of poster sadly.wish that wasnt his only post here at this site so he would come back and talk more about it.

jaden101
I'm sure one day it will sink in that you're replying to spambots when these one off posters will no avatar and no signature reply 1 liners filled with terrible spelling and grammar on 20 threads in the same sub forum and then never post again.

Mr Parker
whatever you say paid disinfo agent. stick out tongue

ChickenBoTheory
I've seen this movie a couple months ago and really enjoyed it but i've seen better horror movies.

Mr Parker
cool.glad you enjoyed it.

jaden101
Originally posted by Mr Parker
whatever you say paid disinfo agent. stick out tongue

laughing thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.