Which characters are most associated with their lightsaber form?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Ray Park
basically this thread is to discuss for each form which character is usuaally most associate with it.

So all 7 forms (may do seperate ones for Juyo/Vapaad and Djem So/Shien) as well as saberstaff and two lightsabers.

I'll make first aatempt.

Shi Cho - Kit Fisto
Niman - Coleman Trebor?
Soresu - Obi-Wan
Makashi - Dooku
Ataru - Yoda
Djem So - Anakin
Shien - ???
Juyo - ???
Vaapad - Mace
Double-Bladed - Maul
Two Sabers - ???

Edit - May do couple entires for each form. I will be using this as experiment to make versus threads when I have few responses.

Pwned
Djem So and Shien are used in conjuction. Shien is a defensive style whereas Djem So is offensive. Anakin should be for both.

Juyo- Starkiller.

Jar'Kai (two sabers)- Darth Krayt

Arhael
Jar'Kai - Ventress.

Juyo - Jaina Solo after mandalorian training. smile

Pwned
Meh. I never really was sure on what style Jaina used after the mando training (granted, I have only skimmed that book, an no longer have access to it) but I had assumed she did the same thing the rest of the Jedi did; Attack and hope it works.

Q99
For Juyo, I think of Maul too. He's in there for double-saber of course, but his style with it focused very heavily on Juyo.

Originally posted by Pwned

Yea, definitely.

Darth Ray Park
Yeh maybe Maul for both Juyo and DBLS. Cominfg to rhtink abouit it as well i think that assaj ventress should be the one for twiun sabers over krayt.

Q99
For someone else who's very double-bladed focused (though not as much as Maul), there's Shado Vao. Just if one wanted to do a second-place in the category.

Originally posted by Darth Ray Park
Yeh maybe Maul for both Juyo and DBLS. Cominfg to rhtink abouit it as well i think that assaj ventress should be the one for twiun sabers over krayt.

They're both primary users of it, though I'll note Ventress does occasionally use a double bladed lightsaber.

Arhael
Meh. I never really was sure on what style Jaina used after the mando training (granted, I have only skimmed that book, an no longer have access to it) but I had assumed she did the same thing the rest of the Jedi did; Attack and hope it works. I am judging by her attitude towards fights. Of course it's unlikely that she was real Juyo practitioner but Forms III and after are more about tactics and state of mind, rather than about techniques. And she was merciless, arrogant and furious. God, poor Sith that faced her in apocalypse.

Darth Ray Park
Is Shado Vao known enough though? What about Batsilla? I think she would make a better number 2. Well. After Exar Kun probably. Oh and Kasim.

Q99
Originally posted by Darth Ray Park
Is Shado Vao known enough though? What about Batsilla? I think she would make a better number 2. Well. After Exar Kun probably. Oh and Kasim.

Exar Kun switched around though. He started with a solo saber. Then in one of his most famous fights he went two-sabers. Then he went double-bladed.

Someone who can't even stick with a style shouldn't get the 'most associate' title in general.

Darth Ray Park
Yeh but he did invented the weapon, is much bigger character than Shado and he use dit sort of as his "ultimate weapon".

juyomaster34
Djem So and Shien are used in conjuction. Shien is a defensive style whereas Djem So is offensive. Anakin should be for both.

Juyo- Starkiller.

Shien is offensive.It reflects blaster bolts back at their opponents.Anakin uses both styles.Asoka and that jedi master Savage killed uses Shien.

juyomaster34
Juyo:Rahm Kota
Mace Windu
Depa Billiba
Star Killer
Atris
Kavar
Zez Kai Ell
Darth Maul
Ventriss??
Sora Bulq
Revan
there's more it's just I went blank too many to name. blink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.