Thor vs Street Levelers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Thor has no hammer, but can use any powers he has without it, if you think it's in character for him.

vs

Spiderman
Captain America
Blade
Venom
Wolverine
Daken
US Agent
Daredevil
Deadpool
Hawkeye
Doctor Octopus

No BFR

ankur29
wolverine and daken are the most dangerous here.
How will daken's claws fare against thor's skin?

Damborgson
Wolverine and Daken are going to give him problems because they are so hard to put down. If he were to use his weather abilities yeah he wins but I could see him just trying to slug it out and either losing or being given a very hard time .

Silent Master
Multiple lighting strikes = Thor wins.

ozz81
thor

tkitna
Originally posted by Silent Master
Multiple lighting strikes = Thor wins.

This

biensalsa
What is up with You always taking the hammer away from Thor?

Damborgson
Originally posted by biensalsa
What is up with You always taking the hammer away from Thor?

Well he spite stomps with it. big grin

biensalsa
Originally posted by Damborgson
Well he spite stomps with it. big grin

I'm sure He does big grin

PillarofOsiris
Thor

h1a8
It's amazing how so many say Thor wins because of his weather abilities without the hammer when in fact it is rare for him to do that. But when Gladiator fights Thor he's not allowed to blitz and use full speed. Double standards I tell you.

If this fight starts from less than 100 meters away then the team stomps Thor, weather abilities or not.

Silent Master
Thor uses his weather powers all the time

golem370
A current of of Spider-Man and Thor showing that Thor could keep up with Spider-Man fighting speed so if Spider-Man acts fast he could web the eyes and start wailing on Thor add Wolverine and his claws plus the speed in which Captain America and US Agent can through their shields they might keep him busy for awhile. What about pressure points also?

h1a8
Thor uses his weather powers all the time

Now you are trolling. Thor hardly ever uses his weather powers without his hammer.

JakeTheBank
The last time Thor was without Mjolnir for a significant period of time, he used his weather powers.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by h1a8
Now you are trolling. Thor hardly ever uses his weather powers without his hammer.

THats because he usually has his hammer, genius

pym-ftw
I think Thor could just grab people and chuck them for a bfr win.

godking
Originally posted by keiththegreat
Thor has no hammer, but can use any powers he has without it, if you think it's in character for him.

vs

Spiderman
Captain America
Blade
Venom
Wolverine
Daken
US Agent
Daredevil
Deadpool
Hawkeye
Doctor Octopus

No BFR This is Thors battle to lose.

If he decides to use his weather powers the team loses fast.

If he decides to brawl it out the team can beat him but not all of them will live.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris

laughing

h1a8
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
The last time Thor was without Mjolnir for a significant period of time, he used his weather powers.

Thor has been without his hammer plenty of times. PLENTY! He has thrown it away countless times and was without it momentarily in battle, he had it knocked from him, had it sealed from him, etc.

Even if you look at his creation. He was created to use weather manipulation sans the hammer and not without the hammer.

JakeTheBank
Thor has been without his hammer plenty of times. PLENTY! He has thrown it away countless times and was without it momentarily in battle, he had it knocked from him, had it sealed from him, etc.

Even if you look at his creation. He was created to use weather manipulation sans the hammer and not without the hammer.

Okay? Still doesn't address that the last time when Thor was unable to reliably use Mjolnir for an extended period of time, he freely embraced his heritage as the God of Thunder and invoked his weather powers sans Mjolnir. Since his rebirth at the hands of JMS, Thor hasn't been disarmed for a lengthy period of time, so your point is non-relevant.

All Mjolnir does is give Thor greater control and on a wider scope. The power of weather manipulation is innate and comes directly from his being.

Naija boy
Thor wins

Silent Master

Thor can and has used his weather powers without Mjolnir.

SamZED
Originally posted by Damborgson
Well he spite stomps with it. big grin Pretty sure he stomps anyway.

h1a8
Thor can and has used his weather powers without Mjolnir.

Have you read the last few pages? No one is arguing that. Geez. I'm tired of correcting people trying to comment on my replies to others. My argument was that many have Thor ALWAYS using rare abilities but at the same time disallow Glads to use his speed against Thor. This is a double standard.

I never said or implied that Thor can't use his weather abilities here. My stance is that Thor can use whatever he has shown in comics but so can Glads. I'm just trying to get rid of the double standard that favors Thor. Now you do understand?

h1a8
A high end Thor wins, but an average comic Thor loses soundly.

Silent Master
Have you read the last few pages? No one is arguing that. Geez. I'm tired of correcting people trying to comment on my replies to others. My argument was that many have Thor ALWAYS using rare abilities but at the same time disallow Glads to use his speed against Thor. This is a double standard.

I never said or implied that Thor can't use his weather abilities here. My stance is that Thor can use whatever he has shown in comics but so can Glads. I'm just trying to get rid of the double standard that favors Thor. Now you do understand?

Gladiator isn't in this thread.

PillarofOsiris
Is Gladiator a street level character now? What does he have to do with this thread?

JakeTheBank
Thor using his weather powers without Mjolnir isn't "high end" Thor. If anything, it's the most recent example of him without Mjolnir for an extended period of time.

Hell, Thor's sufficiently strong enough to thunderclap or cause a massive quake with his bare fists which would mess up a lot of the team.

h1a8
Gladiator isn't in this thread. Wow! Just read the freaking posts from the last two pages if you are going to reply to me. Again you don't understand. Obviously many in the Thor Glads thread argued that Glads is not allowed to use his speed against Thor. Yet here all of a sudden Thor can use his weather abilities. Thus the double standard (from thread to thread).

h1a8
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Thor using his weather powers without Mjolnir isn't "high end" Thor. If anything, it's the most recent example of him without Mjolnir for an extended period of time.

Hell, Thor's sufficiently strong enough to thunderclap or cause a massive quake with his bare fists which would mess up a lot of the team.

Let me clarify. High end Thor WITH OR WITHOUT his weather abilities will win. I was looking at it in terms of strength, speed, and durability.
lol Thor doesn't thunderclap at all. He has the ability to but he never does. Again the double standard again.

Silent Master
Wow! Just read the freaking posts from the last two pages if you are going to reply to me. Again you don't understand. Obviously many in the Thor Glads thread argued that Glads is not allowed to use his speed against Thor. Yet here all of a sudden Thor can use his weather abilities. Thus the double standard (from thread to thread).

Again, Gladiator isn't in this thread...if you have a problem with the way Gladiator is treated in threads, then go argue in those threads.

lilshogun
Has Wolverine ever pierced Thor's skin? or even stabbed him deep?Originally posted by Damborgson
Wolverine and Daken are going to give him problems because they are so hard to put down. If he were to use his weather abilities yeah he wins but I could see him just trying to slug it out and either losing or being given a very hard time .

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by lilshogun
Has Wolverine ever pierced Thor's skin? or even stabbed him deep?

Yes.

According to the mini Wolverine vs. Thor, Wolverine is able to cut and slash Thor, but the thickness of his Asgardian skin prevents his claws from dealing otherwise fatal damage for a time.

There's also the fact that should Logan's claws overcome Thor's skin completely, the guy has incredibly stamina and endurance when it comes to fighting through pain and grievous wounds.

whacknasty
Quick question on Thors natural Asgardian durability. I know normal Asgardians are a certain number of times more durable than an average human (I forget the exact number), so then in comparison, how much more durable is Thor to other Asgardians? Or someone like Baldur?

Does Mjolnir enhance Thor's durability at all?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by whacknasty
Quick question on Thors natural Asgardian durability. I know normal Asgardians are a certain number of times more durable than an average human (I forget the exact number), so then in comparison, how much more durable is Thor to other Asgardians? Or someone like Baldur?

Does Mjolnir enhance Thor's durability at all?

Generally, Asgardian flesh, bone, and muscle is said to be three times denser than humans, which contribute to their superhuman durability and strength as well as their weight (Thor is 600 lbs+ for example).

In Thor's case, however, while his body is certainly three times denser/heavier than a human, his durability is far outside the norm for Asgardians, likely due to him being the offspring of Odin and Gaea. Attacks that have one shot or killed Asgardians, Thor has conversely no sold or been only very minimally effected.

Balder's durability had been portrayed in different lights due to the inconsistency of how Marvel approaches Norse myth and his immunity to all but mistletoe.

Hyperion Prime
Couldn't Thor just blow them all away. Any how Thor wins.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Couldn't Thor just blow them all thumb up

h1a8
Again, Gladiator isn't in this thread...if you have a problem with the way Gladiator is treated in threads, then go argue in those threads.

It's not about Gladiator but forum rules actually. So if you thought clearly you would see that. You can't in one thread argue one way yet in another argue a different way. Many have quoted me and brung up stuff i've said in other threads to make me look silly in the current thread. Where were you then? Where were you when others did it against others? Again Double Standard.

the Darkone
Thor all the way, the hammer just controls the flow of power that is unleashed, so basically Thor powers is raw and potent, Thor did kill Durok without his hammer, to say Thor doesn't basically shows that person ignorance of Thor powers, abilities and what he is capable of.

Silent Master
It's not about Gladiator but forum rules actually. So if you thought clearly you would see that. You can't in one thread argue one way yet in another argue a different way. Many have quoted me and brung up stuff i've said in other threads to make me look silly in the current thread. Where were you then? Where were you when others did it against others? Again Double Standard.

By forum rules, Thor can use his weather control powers in this thread.

h1a8
By forum rules, Thor can use his weather control powers in this thread. Never said Thor couldn't use them. He still wins without them if we are assuming a high end Thor.

And by forum rules Glads can use his speed. So when someone argue that Glads won't use his speed then I'll be looking for you ok.

Silent Master
Never said Thor couldn't use them. He still wins without them if we are assuming a high end Thor.

And by forum rules Glads can use his speed. So when someone argue that Glads won't use his speed then I'll be looking for you ok.

Why do you keep mentioning Gladiator, he's not part of this thread.

h1a8
Why do you keep mentioning Gladiator, he's not part of this thread. He's relevant to the forum rules and consistency of debating. So that's why.

Silent Master
He's relevant to the forum rules and consistency of debating. So that's why.

He has nothing to do with this debate, so please stop derailing the thread.

h1a8
He has nothing to do with this debate, so please stop derailing the thread. The debate was never derailed. Thor wins. Who is arguing anything but that?

Many many things, including many of your posts, have nothing to do with the thread that's being argued.
For example, when people joke or put in funny videos is allowed.

What I was saying has more to do with the debate than you posting a funny video in a thread, so please stop derailing the thread.

Silent Master
Back on topic.

Thor wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.