Demise vs. Alduin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d26/GospelX/2012%20Multimedia%20Culture/a360e487.png

Vs.

http://i803.photobucket.com/albums/yy317/scholl2483/skyrim___alduin_by_hughebdy-d4o96l4.jpg

People keep talking about Link versus Dragonborn but hardly anybody's been talking about the antagonists of Skyward Sword and Skyrim fighting eachother which is why I made this.

The battle is set right outside of the town of Whiterun.

Will Demise be able to slay the dragon or will Alduin just shout his way out of this?

CosmicComet
I like this thread.

Don't know shit about Alduin though, have yet to play and beat Skyrim.

Blight
Alduin honestly didn't do much. I was a bit disappointed with that Finale. Expected a more badass boss. What has Demise done?

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Blight
Alduin honestly didn't do much. I was a bit disappointed with that Finale. Expected a more badass boss. What has Demise done? Alduin has some pretty over powered lore feats apparently, though, which will probably give him the win.

Demise conquered time and fought a goddess to a near stalemate but lost. Had they fought again he would have won.

Blight
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Alduin has some pretty over powered lore feats apparently, though, which will probably give him the win.

Demise conquered time and fought a goddess to a near stalemate but lost. Had they fought again he would have won. I don't think the Lore feats compare to conquering time. Especially since Time is what defeated Alduin the first............... time....

ScreamPaste
I don't think the Lore feats compare to conquering time. Especially since Time is what defeated Alduin the first............... time.... Well, it didn't really defeat him so much as BFR him, and they got lucky he was sent forward rather than back, lol.

The thing with Alduin though, is I have heard he has planetary level feats. I cannot confirm or support that, but that should give him a victory if true.

Blight
But isn't a BFR a win per forum rules? I'm more akin to Comic Book forum, so I could be mistaken. Again, maybe my memory is foggy, but I don't recall Alduin doing anything akin to Conquering time... though one of the Dragon Voices could slow down time, so I guess there is that.

Nor did he defeat or nearly defeat any gods...

ScreamPaste
But isn't a BFR a win per forum rules? I'm more akin to Comic Book forum, so I could be mistaken. Again, maybe my memory is foggy, but I don't recall Alduin doing anything akin to Conquering time... though one of the Dragon Voices could slow down time, so I guess there is that.

Nor did he defeat or nearly defeat any gods... God is a title in fiction. Hylia is pretty solidly sub-planetary, she's not one of the three goddesses of creation. Still impressive though.

Her best feat is a seal that separates the surface of the world from skyloft, IIRC, there might be something else though.

Yes, a BFR is a victory, I just mean that Alduin's BFR in Skyrim wasn't a true defeat persay.

I absolutely would love for Demise to win though, I think he was a much better villain. Much. And as I said, I cannot personally confirm what I've heard about Alduin, so I remain neutral.

Utrigita
I always found it a bit strange that they could use time as a weapon against Alduin, when Akatosh, his creator, is master of time.

NemeBro
Actually as a dragon Alduin does not have a linear perception of time, and is above it. The Elder Scroll could just override that by virtue of being an Elder Scroll.

Anyway, lore feats like beating gods and shit?

Oh sure I have one.

http://uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Mehrunes_Dagon

Look up origins. According to the lore, Alduin created Dagon, and his curse still affects him.

Though frankly I believe that most of the lore concerning Alduin is bullshit. As does Paarthurnax.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.