Which eisode of the OT is your least favorite?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

C-3POTheClever
Which episode of the star wars original trillogy do you think is the worst? Mines A New Hope! I bet hardly any will vote for Empire

C-3POTheClever
Come on! Reply someone! Reply!

coolmovies
It was return of the Jedi it had blinking Ewoks , Vader saying no and the nub nub song being changed

C-3POTheClever
Originally posted by coolmovies
It was return of the Jedi it had blinking Ewoks , Vader saying no and the nub nub song being changed Honestly; I get the problem with the NOO, but ewocks blinking??? How is that a bad change? It's probably something Lucas woud have done in the first plave if he could & the new song is way better! It has far more of a sence of Victory than the old Yub Nub rubbish. The new song is miles better! Anyway, I was saying which was your least favourite film, not least faourite changes.

Han_Shot_First
Mine used to be ESB because of the Wampas (scary to a little kid playing a video game then suddenly a giant white beast starts mauling him in a cave...) but now I don't mind. I just hate the new trilogy. Episode 1 has no plot or main character or even any point or logic. Episode 2 has no main character and still has lack of common sense and a lot of pointlessness. Episode 3 had a lot of unecessary things in a popular movie among families. "What should we do in this one George" "...Have him kill all the kids" Oh yeah, good idea. But in the OT there weren't many of those problems.

Sorry but I am going to be a bit boring and say that I don't have one. I think all three films flow beautifully.

queeq
We've done this poll like a million times.

General G
At least someone is trying to re-start debaes and discussion.

queeq
He is?

General G
Aside from not posting in a little bit, yes. Yes he is.

Originally posted by queeq
He is?

Obviously. big grin

General G
Curious.

queeq
Quite.

General G
Look into it, will you?

queeq
Nope

General G
Some mod you are.

queeq
Indeed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.