Battle Royale Of The Big Boys (Sub Cosmics)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DTM
In a one time only, Uber Battle Royale, every character for themselves Mega Match, which of these Truly Awe Inspiring S-SHWs has what it takes, and MORE, to land the title, Winner and Sole Survivor?

Our combatants, are as follows:

MORG (Well Of Life Enhanced) - Morg without the Well Of Life bonuses was able to kick the Silver Surfer (one of Marvels strongest non Cosmic Beings) around pretty handily during their first fight. With these magical powers added to his own vast Cosmic Might, Morg was able to fight and defeat 5 other Heralds of Galactus (Surfer, Nova, Terrax, Firelord, Airwalker robot), all at the same time.

SUPERMAN (Kingdom Come) - Superman is surely DCs greatest hero, with powers and abilities FAR beyond even most superhumans. So what happens when his future self stores up huge amounts of Solar Energy and doesnt do much besides some simple farming? Well, he becomes a Super Superman, capable of everything normal Kal can do, but on a greater scale.

AMAZO (Main 7 JLA) - Amazo even at his earliest, most primitive form, is easily one incredibly powerful SHW. In this, one of his newest and most advanced versions, he has ALL of the powers and abilities of THE Main 7 members of the JLA, COMBINED.

THOR (Blood And Thunder) - Thor, one of Marvels mightiest and most capable heroes ever. Well what happens when he is overtaken by his Warrior Madness, AND is in possession of the Power Gem as well? Well, youre looking at one amazingly powerful, amazingly angry Thunder God here. (just ask Adam Warlock and the Infinity Watch, Silver Surfer and Dr. Strange)

DESPERO (Virtue And Vice) - Despero is an ever evolving mass of vast muscle and amazing mental bolts. In earlier forms he was able to handle several forms of the JLA by himself, in this new more powerful form, he was able to handle several of the strongest powerhouses from not only the JLA, but the JSA as well, together. That, my friends, is Power.

KURSE (4X Thor's Power) - When the Beyonder first augmented the Dark Elf he made him Twice as powerful as Thor himself. Twice as strong, twice as durable, twice as lasting. When Thor managed to find a way to turn those tables and nearly gain victory, the Beyonder augmented Kurse again, this time into a form, this form, that was Four Times The Power Of Thor.

THANOS (Infinity Crisis) - When Thanos was reborn prior to the Infinity Gauntlet, Death enhanced his already vast powers and gave him a task, a task he succeeded in completing too well. Since then Thanos' vast and unreal Cosmic Powers have grown greater still, allowing him to engage such beings as Odin, Tyrant and Parallax in battle, and has even given Galactus pause with his might.

HULK (War Hulk) - Theres no secret that the Incredible Hulk is one of the most physically strong and powerful characters in all of comics, Marvel and DC. Well, what happens when the evil mutant lord Apocalypse augments this Beast Of Rage even more, making him one of his Four Horsemen (War). Well, lets just say the phrase, "Hulk is the strongest one there is" just got a whole lot truer.

There we have it. 8 of the Most Powerful Sub Cosmics ever, given even more powerful forms from their vast careers and one goal, to battle it out on this PLANET WIDE ARENA (force field still active) til Only One Stands.

Who will it be, that is up to You All. smile

pym-ftw
Thanos

carver9
Amazo shouldn't be involved. Such a cheat character. With him out, ol giving this to War Hulk.

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
Amazo shouldn't be involved. Such a cheat character. With him out, ol giving this to War Hulk.
laughing out loud

Sin I AM
Torn between Amazo and Despero. Thor and Thanos and Morg are next. Then Clark then banner. hmmmmm.....don't know where to place kurse, maybe above hulk

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by carver9

War Hulk could possibly win . That was some damn good Celestial tech .

Bentley
Amazo steamrolls them.

The Sorrow
Amazo or War Hulk. That Celestial sword was dangerous, said to be able to behead Juggernaut and overloaded freaking Absorbing Man.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by The Sorrow
Amazo or War Hulk. That Celestial sword was dangerous, said to be able to behead Juggernaut and overloaded freaking Absorbing Man.

well it didnt do it so thats hyperbole, and the AM feat is not that great

The Sorrow
Originally posted by Sin I AM
well it didnt do it so thats hyperbole, and the AM feat is not that great
Well in that case it's pointless using War Hulk as he was mostly hype. The rest of the tech stood up to the task Apocalypse set out by stopping and defeating Juggernaut, I don't see why the sword would be any different. Considering some of the power Creel has absorbed in the past overloading him is an impressive feat.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by The Sorrow
Well in that case it's pointless using War Hulk as he was mostly hype. The rest of the tech stood up to the task Apocalypse set out by stopping and defeating Juggernaut, I don't see why the sword would be any different. Considering some of the power Creel has absorbed in the past overloading him is an impressive feat.

No I call it jobbing considering what he has absorbed. And u can assume all u want until its proven on panel he cant do it

The Sorrow
No I call it jobbing considering what he has absorbed. And u can assume all u want until its proven on panel he cant do it
It's jobbing that Creel tried and failed to absorb Celestial power? Not really.

DTM
Keep in mind that characters are allowed to team up to defeat a more powerful opponent here. Their attitudes and personalities in such a battle royale are just as important as their powers and abilities.

Horrificus
Despero

PillarofOsiris
There is such a huge flucuation in power levels here, it's not even close to fair. That said, Amazo wrecks them.

DTM
Well, these are all characters in very specific forms, there really shouldnt be any issue with power fluxuations for each character.

carver9

Are you and Pillar on team or something.? If he think Hulk wins then Thats what he think. Give your opinion on who wins the fight and move on.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by DTM
Well, these are all characters in very specific forms, there really shouldnt be any issue with power fluxuations for each character.

I mean between the versions of characters presented. i.e., Amazo or Thanos are well beyond War Hulk.

DTM
Well, maybe, maybe not. War Hulk was strong enough to physically hurt Juggernaut, one of the most durable non cosmics in comics. Sure there are some characters stronger or weaker than others here, but overall I feel they are all in the same, or similiar, weight class.

carver9
War Hulk wins. He took on both Absorbing man and Juggernaut at the same time and stomped them while tossing around Pyramids. He also stopped Juggernauts forward momentum.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.