Wound in the Force

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arhael
There are many examples of Wound in the Force. Does it really result in hunger to drain the Force?

Destruction of Alderaan. Vader and Lea were close by, yet, Vader didn't care and Lea didn't even feel.

Luke was in vicinity of Force wound on several occasions. Two death stars. In Shadows of the Mindor he caused himself huge Force wound by freeing everyone from "The Dark" and all freed were dying as the result.

While in examples above it could be argued that either there was considerable distance from wounds or number of people wasn't high enough, in next examples it can't be the case.

Kuller wiped out entire population of Pydir simultaniously. While he enjoyed it, Brakiss next to him wasn't evil and suffered full impact. Kuller did not have Force drain after, he was feeding on emotions, suffering and death instead. Brakiss did not have feeding abillities whatsoever.

Kyp Durron! Not only he destroyed Carida - one of the advanced overpopulated worlds, he witnessed his brother's death with his own eyes during that annihilation. This definatelly should have triggered something inside him. Yet, no hunger after and no big feats either.

Meetra Surik never felt hunger, united with the first guy and never had a clue, until was told about, while Nihilus consumed first survivor he found. In fact Nihilus is the only one, who developed hunger and Force drain abillity.
Meetra never experienced hunger and never showed drain abillities apart from possibility to select it after level up. The only evidence we have is three Jedi claiming that she fed on deaths of hundreds she killed and those surrounding her. But do we have to believe them? Especially, when it is an assumption of those, who speak out of fear.

ares834
I believe that only Malachor V, Nihilus, and the Exile are confirmed to be wounds.

juyomaster34
I believe Nihilus,Sion,and Malachor to be the wounds in the Force.
Traya,...maybe. I'm still thinking about.

Based
Sion is not confirmed to be a wound.

KingD19
Sion was never stated to be a wound in the Force.

Sion because of his nature, and Malachor because of the massive battle and the bombs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.