Colossus vs HOTM Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Reacting2
Current Colossus(powered by the Phoenix force)
http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/12098832_AvsX-Zone_019.jpg

vs

HOTM Hulk

H2H brawl...

TheGodKiller
What are Phoenix-Colossus' feats ? Until they are revealed I am giving him the win(it'll be a close fight though) based on the Crimson Gem(if he still retains it) .

JakeTheBank
Well, we know Colossus can fly.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Well, we know Colossus can fly.

Can he psionically amp his strength and durability way beyond what we saw from HoTM Hulk ?

JakeTheBank
Don't know.

In any case, seeing as the comic just came out and we saw literally nothing from the new Phoenix hosts outside of "pyrotechnics and scary voices".

Estacado
Juggenaut with the power of Phoenix totally awsum!

juggerman
Colossonix

byrdgang21
Originally posted by juggerman
Colossonautnix

Fixed

juggerman
^thank you. that way is indeed better

byrdgang21
^thank you. that way is indeed better

No problem cool

Reacting2
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Can he psionically amp his strength and durability way beyond what we saw from HoTM Hulk ? HoTM Hulk durability was like always...crapy, he will always be the bleeder/healer type

Glorificus
Until he has some feats it's hard to say.

And Emma's phoenix costume is so hilarious and amazing at the same time.

What happened to the one she had when the Phoenix possessed her in Endsong?

vansonbee
Originally posted by Glorificus
Until he has some feats it's hard to say.

And Emma's phoenix costume is so hilarious and amazing at the same time.

What happened to the one she had when the Phoenix possessed her in Endsong? Writer did not read.

Damborgson
They look like power rangers....

Colossus-Big C
colossus

TheHulk
Originally posted by Damborgson
They look like power rangers.... Time Force wink

red sabre
could be funny to see phoenix fighting cyttorak over colossus i would laugh my ass on that

juggerman
that would be very interesting. i think Cyttorak would win that

TheHulk
that would be very interesting. i think Cyttorak would win that No Pheonix

TheHulk
that would be very interesting. i think Cyttorak would win that thumb up

red sabre
judging by how the writing is going on right now it could be very realistic, cyttorak appear suddenly and yell "hey you B**** he is my avatar find yourself another" then they start to fight , suddenly cain appear out of nowhere and cyttorak makes him juggernaut again with his classic powers , then he is trying to attack the power rangers and they just bfr him welcome back style.

TheHulk
I Read In The Wiki Of How This Is Supposed To be A Build Up To ''Age Of Ultron'' Being Foreshadowed In ''Marvel Point One''

TheGodKiller
After Mad Celestials and Phoenix , we get Ultron ? Marvel's "big events" really seem to suck as of late .

TheHulk
After Mad Celestials and Phoenix , we get Ultron ? Marvel's "big events" really seem to suck as of late . thumb up

juggerman
strangely enough that may work.

AND we get good ol Cain back as Juggy! Happy Dance

psycho gundam
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Don't know.

In any case, seeing as the comic just came out and we saw literally nothing from the new Phoenix hosts outside of "pyrotechnics and scary voices". but hulk's in this thread so you know how that goes

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by Reacting2
Current Colossus(powered by the Phoenix force)
http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/12098832_AvsX-Zone_019.jpg

vs

HOTM Hulk

H2H brawl...

Lord I wish the x-men would just spin off into there own universe.

Stoic
Originally posted by Damborgson
They look like power rangers....

I don't know if Namor fits in with the Power Rangers theme, I mean did you look at what he's wearing? I wouldn't be surprised if he has on assless chaps... Whoa, wait a sec do you think... hmmm.

Horrificus
Geyest development in comics history.

Colossus-Big C
i love it

JakeTheBank
lol

Seriously though, this amp and story development is stupid.

Colossus-Big C
nope, the xmen are just moving up in power.

JakeTheBank
Through stupid amps and stupid story developments.

That'd be like giving a bunch of Avengers Asgardian weapons/artifacts to amp them up for the duration of an event.

...wait.

Colossus-Big C
which was cool erm

JakeTheBank
Not really.

It was hyped up like this huge thing and they hardly did anything with it outside of a non descript scuffle against the Worthy.

I don't get this need to give characters temporary amps based off of existing characters in the vein of Hulked out Heroes or Spider-Island or the Worthy/Mighty.

In the case for AvX, which has been a truly abysmal event such far, giving Cyclops, Colossus, Emma, Namor, and Magik the Phoenix Force is stupid as hell, makes no sense, and is lazy writing.

Colossus-Big C
true

CosmicComet
The X-Men just need to disappear.

Sr J-Bieb
After Mad Celestials and Phoenix , we get Ultron ? Marvel's "big events" really seem to suck as of late . The Mad Celestials wasn't even an event. Plus it also had Kree, Inhuman's and the Annihilation Wave fighting. laughing out loud

At least Ultron is a better character than Phoenix.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
At least Ultron is a better character than Phoenix.

By far.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.