Silver Surfer vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mumrik
Galactus is fully fed and Silver sufer is as well. Therefore Surfer is at his most powerful. No morals, they fight to the death. Superman is also fully powered by the sun and at his most powerful. (Note not the PIS superman with his golden sword or whatever)

The battle starts at earth, but there are no rules and they would be able to move anywhere and do anything in order to defeat their opponent. Who would win the most powerful version of Silver Surfer or the most powerful version of Superman?

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Mumrik
Galactus is fully fed and Silver sufer is as well. Therefore Surfer is at his most powerful. No morals, they fight to the death. Superman is also fully powered by the sun and at his most powerful. (Note not the PIS superman with his golden sword or whatever)

The battle starts at earth, but there are no rules and they would be able to move anywhere and do anything in order to defeat their opponent. Who would win the most powerful version of Silver Surfer or the most powerful version of Superman? http://www.gifsforum.com/images/gif/disgusted/grand/gorilla_is_scared_gif.gif

quanchi112
Been done to death.

Mumrik
I wasn't here....please helpe me understand. I don't really know comics that well.

quanchi112
I wasn't here....please helpe me understand. I don't really know comics that well. Surfer wins. There now you understand.

Stoic
I wasn't here....please helpe me understand. I don't really know comics that well.

Prep-man gave me some great advice that may work for you as well. Before you make a thread, google it, and see if the thread already exists on this site before you make it. If not go for it.

Mumrik
Oh so Then list would be like this:

Silver Surfer
Thor
Superman
Dr Strange
Martian Manhunter
Green Lantern

quanchi112
Oh so Then list would be like this:

Silver Surfer
Thor
Superman
Dr Strange
Martian Manhunter
Green Lantern Superman's way too high on that list.

-Pr-
Originally posted by quanchi112
Superman's way too high on that list.

Not high enough.

--

On topic, Superman wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by -Pr-
Not high enough.

--

On topic, Superman wins. Oh paul. Let me get the last word in and shut her down. Surfer wins.

Close it Paul.

shifty

Mumrik
Personally I think Silver Surfer wins, he could simply call on Galactus lol...or he could create a black hole and trap Superman within it.

MF DELPH
Originally posted by -Pr-
Not high enough.

--

On topic, Superman wins.

laughing

Zack Fair
Superman can escape black holes.

Surfer has the means to defeat Superman. Its all a matter if he gets to use them before Superman pounds on him.

-Pr-
Originally posted by quanchi112
Oh paul. Let me get the last word in and shut her down. Surfer wins.

Close it Paul.

shifty

Everytime you call me Paul, it makes me feel uneasy.

Originally posted by MF DELPH
laughing

mmm

Bouboumaster
A bloodlust Surfer would pwn Superman.
Superman don't have the powerset to go against a top dog like Surfer

-Pr-
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
A bloodlust Surfer would pwn Superman.
Superman don't have the powerset to go against a top dog like Surfer

Of course he does. It's why he, himself, is a top dog.

Zack Fair
People acting like Superman is Gladiator. biscuits

Badabing

The battle starts at earth, but there are no rules and they would be able to move anywhere and do anything in order to defeat their opponent. Who would win the most powerful version of Silver Surfer or the most powerful version of Superman? Hi.

This is the Comic Book Vs Forum Directory Thread. You can find popular threads there.

This is the Comic Book Vs Forum Rules Thread. Please read through it to familiarize yourself with the forum.

Here are the instructions to use the search function so no duplicate threads are made.

Originally posted by Digi
KMC Vs. Forum RulesNo duplicate posting.
Before opening a thread please use the search feature to ensure that a thread on your subject does not already exist.
Here is a helpful link on searches: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/432545_1-how-to-use-the-new-search-function

Search Function
K kids, it's come to my attention that everyone hates the search. But it can still be as powerful as the old system.

Here's what you do:

From the search tab, click on "Advanced Search". It will then take you to a new screen. Click on "Advanced Option" and a few new options pop up. Click the box that says "Search Titles Only" and also the one that says "Show Results As Threads" then run your search.

Works wonders.

Thanks, and spread the word.

How to Use the New Search Function!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.