Can i get all the Pokemon?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bullmonkéy
I have Firered, Soulsilver, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Diamond, Platinum and White. I plan on getting Black 2.
Their are exclusives for versions paired (like d+p,r+b,r+s,etc) but with future and past games do they fill the missing Pokemon?

BloodRain
You can have every game and still not have them all. A few Pokemon can only be obtained via a special event.

The 15 Pokemon you currently can't normally get in-game are:

Gen1;
Mew

Gen2;
Celebi

Gen3;
Deoxys
Jirachi
Manaphy
Phione

Gen 4;
Arceus
Darkrai
Shaymin

Gen 5;
Victini
Zoroark
Zorua
Genesect
Meloetta
Keldeo

Bardock42
Ha, he's just kidding. This was a huge "find the dork" sting operation!

BloodRain
You dont go to comic con and not expect to see geeks and nerds, same for a VG forum ahah

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by BloodRain
You can have every game and still not have them all. A few Pokemon can only be obtained via a special event.

Gen1;
Mew

You can get Mew in-game without a special event.

So you can get all the Pokemon in the first 3 or 4 games without a special event. stick out tongue

Bullmonkéy
Wtf laughing ya rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance

BloodRain
Originally posted by TheAuraAngel

So you can get all the Pokemon in the first 3 or 4 games without a special event. stick out tongue
Isnt that with some cheat/hack thingie?

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by BloodRain
Isnt that with some cheat/hack thingie?

Glitch good sir. It's a perfectly viable action in game and requires no outside influence(save I guess whatever teaches you to do the glitch).

BlackZero30x
yea the glitch can either multiply the 6th object in your inventory or cause extremely rare pokemon to appear. I once saw a level 162 goldduck and yes mew can be obtained this way also.

just do the glitch but instead of seeking out and fighting unknown pokemon go to the safari zone and you should get some rare pokemon to appear. after a bit rare pokemon will stop coming so just repeat the glitch.

ares834
Nah, it's a different glitch to catch Mew and it involves fighting Slowpoke and using fly right when someone spots you and wishes to battle.

Edit:

E757YbGVWoo

wakkawakkawakka
Originally posted by TheAuraAngel

But didn't you have to use a gameshark to get Celebi in Gen 2?

So...what's the point in collecting all the Pokemon again?

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by ares834
Nah, it's a different glitch to catch Mew and it involves fighting Slowpoke and using fly right when someone spots you and wishes to battle.

ooh I see. I was catching all kinds of rare pokemon the way I explained. I had thought mew was included since it was a rare pokemon.

JayDaDon
Reminds me of the infamous sixth item glitch. Second time I played through red I did the rare candy glitch and eventually obtained the most badass chain gang of Pokemon ever assembled. laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.