suprema vs SA superman,kal kent,PC mogul,PC validus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

a88378438
in arm wresting
Suprema best strength feat:lift entire universe weight
kal kent:lift half of galaxy weight
SA superman:easily blow out a sun
PC mogul:a bit stronger than SA superman
PC validus:a dozen stronger than SA superman

team together can beat suprema this little girl in arm wresting?
LOL!

a88378438
ah?no one?

abhilegend
Originally posted by a88378438
in arm wresting

LOL!
Scans for superma's feat?

a88378438
well,the suprema has two version,one was new suprema,she power level was nothing,but this suprema is old version
just read supreme 52 comic,you can see,There was a story in which she is being tested by the gods. They appeared to her disguised as ordinary farm folk (although I believe it was on some alien planet), and asked her help in performing a few simple chores--chores in which she was repeatedly humiliated.
One of those tasks was to move some innocent-looking object--I forget exactly what. After much straining, she was unable to lift it more than a few inches before giving up. Later it was revealed that the "object" was actually the ENTIRE UNIVERSE and that even the gods were shitting bricks (though they didn't show it at the time)

abhilegend
well,the suprema has two version,one was new suprema,she power level was nothing,but this suprema is old version
just read supreme 52 comic,you can see,There was a story in which she is being tested by the gods. They appeared to her disguised as ordinary farm folk (although I believe it was on some alien planet), and asked her help in performing a few simple chores--chores in which she was repeatedly humiliated.
One of those tasks was to move some innocent-looking object--I forget exactly what. After much straining, she was unable to lift it more than a few inches before giving up. Later it was revealed that the "object" was actually the ENTIRE UNIVERSE and that even the gods were shitting bricks (though they didn't show it at the time)
I would read the comic.

a88378438
Originally posted by abhilegend
I would read the comic.
sure
she was far stronger than other any super-strength charater
she was super-powered beyond belief.

abhilegend
sure
she was super-powered beyond belief.
We would see.

red sabre
women vs man in armwrestling = women gets a broken arm

abhilegend
Originally posted by red sabre
That works too.

a88378438
the all super-strength charater,only kal kent lift half of galaxy weight
so,Gender discrimination is not funny

red sabre
kal kent didnt lift anything, he was trying to stop a charging galaxy and just failed, he stated he cant do this so how can he suddenly be able to lift half a galaxy

a88378438
kal kent didnt lift anything, he was trying to stop a charging galaxy and just failed, he stated he cant do this so how can he suddenly be able to lift half a galaxy
he and anthor charater,a super-Gorilla together hold the entire galaxy weight
so,at least kal kent hold the half of galaxy weight,

a88378438
what logic?
even wonder woman vs a normal man in arm wrestling,she would be also gets a broken arm?
just stop Gender discrimination in this thread,thank you

Uriel005
superman once held half a book of infinite pages and hence infinite weight... still better than a universe with a finite weight.

TheGodKiller

Skill is more important than strength :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCZmt2lOjbY

a88378438
Originally posted by Uriel005
superman once held half a book of infinite pages and hence infinite weight... still better than a universe with a finite weight.
infinite page is not infinite weight
this book was magic,Physics is not applicable
superman,and wonder woman,MM them strength together just move earth,superman can't lift infinite tons
SA superman best feats was blow out the sun,and SA superman is far stronger than normal superman,even SA superman not infinite strong

red sabre
he and anthor charater,a super-Gorilla together hold the entire galaxy weight
so,at least kal kent hold the half of galaxy weight,

how do you know what portion was he holding? perhaps he was able to hold back 20% and the gorrila 80%? you cant know therefor its unkown and cant be outomatically a half galaxy feat with no backing up

red sabre
what logic?
even wonder woman vs a normal man in arm wrestling,she would be also gets a broken arm?
just stop Gender discrimination in this thread,thank you

dude that was a freakin joke you dont have to be a pr*** and catch up to jokes, if you want to catch me on something serious lets discuss the kal kent galaxy feat which i just presented you

red sabre
in arm wresting

LOL!

this is an arm wrestling match right? so what connection does kal kent using his force vision to TRY and hold back a galaxy has to do with his physical strength? would you argue that the things jean grey can perform with her telekinesis can be performed by her hysical strength? tell me how did you come to the conclusion kal kent can perform same feats with his physical strength?

a88378438
this is an arm wrestling match right? so what connection does kal kent using his force vision to TRY and hold back a galaxy has to do with his physical strength? would you argue that the things jean grey can perform with her telekinesis can be performed by her hysical strength? tell me how did you come to the conclusion kal kent can perform same feats with his physical strength?
wow!!!you are right!!!!kal kent not use physical strength.yeah!
so,kal kent say he can blow out a red star,at least he as strong as sa superman
well,if so,suprema is almost Infinite time stronger than team

a88378438
dude that was a freakin joke you dont have to be a pr*** and catch up to jokes, if you want to catch me on something serious lets discuss the kal kent galaxy feat which i just presented you
ok,thank you

a88378438
infinite page is not infinite weight
this book was magic,Physics is not applicable
superman,and wonder woman,MM them strength together just move earth,superman can't lift infinite tons
SA superman best feats was blow out the sun,and SA superman is far stronger than normal superman,even SA superman not infinite strong
and add herc lift sky feat,this nothing,Hercules lifted the sky is abstract, Greek mythology, is different from a physical
Don't forget he is struggling to move a island,this feat just like Superman lift infinite page,nothing

a88378438
well,suprema use one toe overpower team
this thread i think should be over,thanks everybody

red sabre
wow!!!you are right!!!!kal kent not use physical strength.yeah!
so,kal kent say he can blow out a red star,at least he as strong as sa superman
well,if so,suprema is almost Infinite time stronger than team

blow out a giant red star with his breath again doesnt mean he can do it physically, what are his physical feats? he doesnt have any because he was depowered for the entire storyline

a88378438
blow out a giant red star with his breath again doesnt mean he can do it physically, what are his physical feats? he doesnt have any because he was depowered for the entire storyline
well,in fact,SA superman blow out a sun....and more easily move it..
however,team lose

red sabre
well,in fact,SA superman blow out a sun....and more easily move it..
however,team lose

who said the relevance between his physical strength and his breath powers are the same as kal kent? maybe kal kent has his breath powers as the second most powerful ones right after than force vision? maybe by physical strength he is same as regular superman? there is no way to know therefor arguing kal kent strength level is invalid

a88378438
who said the relevance between his physical strength and his breath powers are the same as kal kent? maybe kal kent has his breath powers as the second most powerful ones right after than force vision? maybe by physical strength he is same as regular superman? there is no way to know therefor arguing kal kent strength level is invalid
sure....you are right
team still lose..

red sabre
never read about suprema i will search her out , doesnt make sense she is that strong but i will have to read about her

a88378438
never read about suprema i will search her out , doesnt make sense she is that strong but i will have to read about her
she lift entire universe weight just was old version,new version is very weak...and old version she just has two story.so....
yeah,old version is she was a goddess strength...

a88378438
http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/a88378438/all-images/108-494934/1f178a82b9014a9042962315a9773912b21beeea/105-2395296/
http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/a88378438/all-images/108-494934/91ef76c6a7efce1ba082ad62af51f3deb58f65e8/105-2395297/
i'm not line,thanks ,if someguy just can't Accept a girl far stronger than other super strength charater,don't cell me

Endless Mike
sure

*ahem*

a88378438
Originally posted by Endless Mike
*ahem*
what?this even a planet-moving strength feat

Endless Mike
It's a statement of his strength being as high as he wants it to be. And considering the general level he's at, I'm inclined to take him at his word.

a88378438
It's a statement of his strength being as high as he wants it to be. And considering the general level he's at, I'm inclined to take him at his word.
this not feat point....you belive not a point....

Endless Mike
You have any idea what Solar has done and what his powers are? It makes perfect sense.

a88378438
You have any idea what Solar has done and what his powers are? It makes perfect sense.
I know his how powerful..But, only a single muscle strength, it is clearly not

Endless Mike
He has no muscles unless he wants to.

a88378438
He has no muscles unless he wants to.
It doesn't make sense,if you can use this guy,Beyonder,LT,thanos+IG,this all man/charater would be stronger than suprema,but this not muscle strength in Physics
just muscle strength in body,she was most the strongest charater

Endless Mike
Difference is that Solar actually gets into physical altercations

Diesldude
Is this supreme's sister? I have the series but got bored reading it and didn't finish it. Besides infinite is greater than universe which is finite.

I like how you downplay lifting the book with infinite pages.

A 500 page book is going to weight more than a 5 page book. A book with infinite pages is going to have infinite weight.
You can turn around and say the book was magical in nature because if it was so superman shouldn't have been able to lift it because of his weakness to magic.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Diesldude
Is this supreme's sister? I have the series but got bored reading it and didn't finish it. Besides infinite is greater than universe which is finite.

A 500 page book is going to weight more than a 5 page book. A book with infinite pages is going to have infinite weight.
You can turn around and say the book was magical in nature because if it was so superman shouldn't have been able to lift it because of his weakness to magic.

Solar wills himself to be stronger than infinite stick out tongue

Diesldude
Solar wills himself to be stronger than infinite stick out tongue

That's cool, but this is againsts suprema. smile.
Btw, Posting by iPhone is terrible, good thing there are no grammar cops here.

a88378438

If page is infinite, but Superman can lift it, it shows that Superman has infinite power, why does he need to CM help him?

A regular Superman struggled to move the earth, how he suddenly become infinitely strong? Please explain

This book is amazing, but does not represent it is magic, it is not applied physics

a88378438
1. infinite pages does not equal infinite if each page weighs nothing

2. being a book of magical nature, the laws of physics don't apply
not magic,is magical nature,sorry

a88378438
infinite pages,that was an abstract that's impossible to measure and can't quantifiable feats
a universe weight has Limited, and can be quantified ( which includes the one hundred billion galaxies )
but infinite weights????is just Exaggeration,don't Forget his struggle movement of the earth and the moon.

a88378438
Lifting the universe requires a LOT of strength, which i'm sure can be measured by a very long yet FINITE string of numbers. INFINITY is a totally different story
entire superman comic,even SA superman,not has infinite strength,this was too crazy

ilikecomics
the suprema feat isn't all that impressive because it said "our" universe not "the" universe, who knows how big the supreme team's (or whatever the Hell they're called) universe is. also, saying physics don't apply to magic is a little arbitrary in this debate because we're talking about comic books (you know, where people with self flight and laser vision is common place ?)

a88378438
Originally posted by ilikecomics
the suprema feat isn't all that impressive because it said "our" universe not "the" universe, who knows how big the supreme team's (or whatever the Hell they're called) universe is. also, saying physics don't apply to magic is a little arbitrary in this debate because we're talking about comic books (you know, where people with self flight and laser vision is common place ?)
OMG,what talk about,scan say"this our entire universe",this team and supreme was same universe, not two universe,did the gods break open the object to reveal stars and galaxies inside--no. All we have is their word, and the fact that they admitted being terrified by the amount of power Suprema demonstrated.
Few comic book stories are created with "Rumbles" debates in mind, and I'm sure Alan Moore didn't think it necessary to provide documented panel-by-panel proof of the gods' statements. What motivation would they have to lie, and thereby make themselves look foolish?
lift universe not Impressive?

Please tell me what is impressive

a88378438
Originally posted by ilikecomics
I didn't say can't use magic, but, because this is a Book of magic, cannot use the normal logic to see

Book cannot be directly equated unlimited weight, at the same time, Superman struggled to move the earth, the moon, the reason I said very clearly, Superman don't have unlimited power

abhilegend
Who said the infinite book was magical?

a88378438
Originally posted by abhilegend
Who said the infinite book was magical?
This is be of no great importance.

Importantly, Superman don't have unlimited power, because only TOAA, or, DC supreme are truly unlimited power
If Superman infinite weight lifting, means that his strength is infinite, why still need the help of CM?

The regular Superman struggled to move the earth, the moon, if pages is unlimited unlimited weight, please explain why Superman suddenly become infinitely strong?

CosmicComet
This is be of no great importance.

Importantly, Superman don't have unlimited power, because only TOAA, or, DC supreme are truly unlimited power
If Superman infinite weight lifting, means that his strength is infinite, why still need the help of CM?

The regular Superman struggled to move the earth, the moon, if pages is unlimited unlimited weight, please explain why Superman suddenly become infinitely strong?

It's a nonsensical feat, as I've said before, even as a Superman fan. If you take the feat literally, it means Superman can provide infinite force, which would logically have to extend to his punches as well, since that's also force production.

That being said, Superman's true limits are still unknown.

a88378438
Originally posted by CosmicComet
It's a nonsensical feat, as I've said before, even as a Superman fan. If you take the feat literally, it means Superman can provide infinite force, which would logically have to extend to his punches as well, since that's also force production.

That being said, Superman's true limits are still unknown.
bro,superman no has infinite strength,if he has,why DS can beat him?orion,validus,them all can beat him,so,them also have infinite strength????

red sabre
Captain America beats her in arm wrestling

a88378438
Captain America beats her in arm wrestling
is just you love funny or Malicious damage this thread?

red sabre
in this scan captain america say you should NEVER bet against him, now captain america isnt a liar he never lie therefor we will take his word which means you cant bet against him and he will always win

a88378438
in this scan captain america say you should NEVER bet against him, now captain america isnt a liar he never lie therefor we will take his word which means you cant bet against him and he will always win
OK,get out my thread

red sabre
OK,get out my thread

why so mean? i provided a scan to back up my statement how is it different from you telling us some girl was lifting the universe? both are feats

a88378438
why so mean? i provided a scan to back up my statement how is it different from you telling us some girl was lifting the universe? both are feats
look,bro,i don't want to talk with you,just get out my thread thank you

red sabre
this is not your thread this is KMC Forums thread and you will not tell people where to post or not ok? lets make it clear

a88378438
this is not your thread this is KMC Forums thread and you will not tell people where to post or not ok? lets make it clear
ok, look my point:i don't want to talk with you,so,yes,you can say anything in here,but,who care?
you Malicious damage this thread

Endless Mike
That's cool, but this is againsts suprema. smile.
Btw, Posting by iPhone is terrible, good thing there are no grammar cops here.

Same tactic works against her too cool

red sabre
ok, look my point:i don't want to talk with you,so,yes,you can say anything in here,but,who care?
you Malicious damage this thread

first of all if you dont want to talk to me thats your choise, who cares? thats already up to people to decide, at the same time i might ask as well who cares what you got to say? you claim this suprema can overpower them all with her toe and that she is the ultimate strength character ever thats just laughable and doesnt put you in a good light.

i presented an opinion backed by feat and i gave reasoning, thats far more than you have done comming here and claiming she beats them all with her toe just because she did a feat which you didnt even care to present or show to people.

i already ordered the comics you reffered to from my local comics store since i dont like to download i like to give credit to the comics industry, when i get the comics i will analyze the crap out of her feats and i hope you know what you are talking about because i will put you in a laughable position.

a88378438
first of all if you dont want to talk to me thats your choise, who cares? thats already up to people to decide, at the same time i might ask as well who cares what you got to say? you claim this suprema can overpower them all with her toe and that she is the ultimate strength character ever thats just laughable and doesnt put you in a good light.

i presented an opinion backed by feat and i gave reasoning, thats far more than you have done comming here and claiming she beats them all with her toe just because she did a feat which you didnt even care to present or show to people.

i already ordered the comics you reffered to from my local comics store since i dont like to download i like to give credit to the comics industry, when i get the comics i will analyze the crap out of her feats and i hope you know what you are talking about because i will put you in a laughable position.
ok,say enough?go out

a88378438

just go out,please

carver9
Edit

carver9
Edit

a88378438
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk destroyed a universe.

http://www.mynetimages.com/viewimage/dfd434506d
This is just a dark dimension, I read it, Hulk is just destroyed some of the stones

carver9
This is just a dark dimension, I read it, Hulk is just destroyed some of the stones

Stated he destroyed the Universe. Stated on panel.

a88378438
Hulk fist fight caused Unimaginable damage towards an "infinite" number of Dimensions.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=12952643
Effect does not mean anything, Superman and wonder woman lift .eternity, and Superman lift infinite pages book

These are not a quantifiable feat
1,a normal hulk best strength feats just Brace mountain
2,this thread no hulk,why you add him?

a88378438
Stated he destroyed the Universe. Stated on panel.
At one time, I read it, it is not the universe, just a dark dimension, Hulk do is destroy something similar to the size of the island of stone

carver9
Effect does not mean anything, Superman and wonder woman lift .eternity, and Superman lift infinite pages book

Sorry buddy, I edited my posts. Why make threads when you are not going to accept fts?

red sabre
just go out,please

go out? where? what will i do in the out dimension? where is OUT????

a88378438
Sorry buddy, I edited my posts. Why make threads when you are not going to accept fts?
sorry,this thread no hulk,why you add him?ah?

red sabre

first you claim the superman feat cant be used and is just unreal and now you are using it yourself? make up your mind roll eyes (sarcastic)

a88378438
first you claim the superman feat cant be used and is just unreal and now you are using it yourself? make up your mind roll eyes (sarcastic)
Effects of infinite dimensional Hulk, Superman lift infinite pages, these are not quantifiable, dandy, I never said" illusory"

Stop playing dumb, please.

red sabre
Effects of infinite dimensional Hulk, Superman lift infinite pages, these are not quantifiable, dandy, I never said" illusory"

Stop playing dumb, please.

where was i trying to compare the feats? can you comprehend my posts? i was reffering to the fact you just adressed the superman feat as an actual valid feat while previously you were claiming it cant be used because it doesnt make sense, and i am dumb? roll eyes (sarcastic)

a88378438
look,the suprema this old version,just has two story,so,if you don;t belive or just " Without the ability to hear and see" ignore it,i don't say what for you,the normal version suprema was very weak,this version suprema was nothing,but,read my op,i use old version,so,yes,if you can't Understand,please Not in my thread
thank you

a88378438
where was i trying to compare the feats? can you comprehend my posts? i was reffering to the fact you just adressed the superman feat as an actual valid feat while previously you were claiming it cant be used because it doesnt make sense, and i am dumb? roll eyes (sarcastic)
I say again:

Superman lift infinite pages is real, but Superman don't have unlimited power, this feat was also unable to quantify, if infinite pages = infinite weight, Superman lift it, that mean Superman has infinite strength, if so, why he still need Cm help?
a normal superman need help to move earth,moon,this better and clear than this feats

red sabre
look,the suprema this old version,just has two story,so,if you don;t belive or just " Without the ability to hear and see" ignore it,i don't say what for you,the normal version suprema was very weak,this version suprema was nothing,but,read my op,i use old version,so,yes,if you can't Understand,please Not in my thread
thank you

what do i need to hear and see? can i hear her feats? where?

what cant i understand? i get it you are using the old version which i already ordered out of curiosity just to see those amazing feats of her, but dont expect everybody to believe you if you dont even post the feats because i for example dont know whats the context involved in that and i got to read the comics in order to undersnatd whats going on.

red sabre
I say again:

Superman lift infinite pages is real, but Superman don't have unlimited power, this feat was also unable to quantify, if infinite pages = infinite weight, Superman lift it, that mean Superman has infinite strength, if so, why he still need Cm help?
a normal superman need help to move earth,moon,this better and clear than this feats

who said he couldnt do it without captain marvel? cap was there to support him as a friend ,superman can move the earth and moon by himself as he already demonstrated several times, he just like to do friendly activities with his friends because if he will do everything by himself they will get upset and realise they are preety much useless when he is around.

a88378438
what do i need to hear and see? can i hear her feats? where?

what cant i understand? i get it you are using the old version which i already ordered out of curiosity just to see those amazing feats of her, but dont expect everybody to believe you if you dont even post the feats because i for example dont know whats the context involved in that and i got to read the comics in order to undersnatd whats going on.
the old suprema.just has two story,you read what?
this all she feat,if you don't belive or can't belive ,i don't know how talk with you
just all

and i scan it,you don't need read it

a88378438
who said he couldnt do it without captain marvel? cap was there to support him as a friend ,superman can move the earth and moon by himself as he already demonstrated several times, he just like to do friendly activities with his friends because if he will do everything by himself they will get upset and realise they are preety much useless when he is around.
so you point
normal superman far stronger than SA superman(because he has infinite strength)and even TOAA can't stronger than him?

a88378438
see,i Already scanned it

You just couldn't see

red sabre
the old suprema.just has two story,you read what?
this all she feat,if you don't belive or can't belive ,i don't know how talk with you
just all

and i scan it,you don't need read it

great then please post the scans i would love to see them, but of course i will have to read the entire comics to see if there is any context missed that might explain the reasoning behind the feats , i mean who knows right? you could post me scans of her lifting the multiverse and everybody will go WOW but what we didnt see is the last page of that issue she wakes up from her dream and go to school so who knows.

red sabre
so you point
normal superman far stronger than SA superman(because he has infinite strength)and even TOAA can't stronger than him?

where did i say he has infinity strength?

a88378438
where did i say he has infinity strength?
superman can lift infinite pages,so he has infinity strength this not your point?
if so,sorry about

a88378438
great then please post the scans i would love to see them, but of course i will have to read the entire comics to see if there is any context missed that might explain the reasoning behind the feats , i mean who knows right? you could post me scans of her lifting the multiverse and everybody will go WOW but what we didnt see is the last page of that issue she wakes up from her dream and go to school so who knows.
is not multiverse,is just one universe
http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/a88378438/all-images/108-494934/91ef76c6a7efce1ba082ad62af51f3deb58f65e8/105-2395297/

red sabre
bwahahahahahaha is this the feat?

"Suprema stalemating an entity that embodied all the evil in the Universe, in an arm-wrestling contest."

i really hope its not the feat you were reffering to because if it is the one you just made a total joke out of yourself , how on earth is stalemating someone in arm wrestling that just consumed only the evil energies from the universe equels to lifting the universe?

red sabre
superman can lift infinite pages,so he has infinity strength this not your point?
if so,sorry about

where did i say his feat of lifting infinity pages book is valid?

red sabre
is not multiverse,is just one universe

Lol she got stalemated by some evil baby laughing

and about this snow ball feat as i stated before i will have to read the entire comics to understand whats the context behinmd this entire issue, of course would be cool if you posted the entire comics but if its too much to ask i will understand that

also it was stated that "their" universe was contained in that ball but how big is their universe? what universe is this anyway? can you explain?

a88378438
Lol she got stalemated by some evil baby laughing

and about this snow ball feat as i stated before i will have to read the entire comics to understand whats the context behinmd this entire issue, of course would be cool if you posted the entire comics but if its too much to ask i will understand that

also it was stated that "their" universe was contained in that ball but how big is their universe? what universe is this anyway? can you explain?
Lol, we calm down to discuss

So, the team and supreme was same universe," our universe" is mean supreme and this team universe, the team not other universe people

a88378438
where did i say his feat of lifting infinity pages book is valid?
ok,i'm sorry,please Forgive me

a88378438
i'm really really sorry...
i think you say superman has infinite strength,this too crazy..
sorry...

red sabre
so do you think that evil baby can also lift the universe?

red sabre
Lol, we calm down to discuss

So, the team and supreme was same universe," our universe" is mean supreme and this team universe, the team not other universe people

when he is saying "our universe" he is talking about "their" universe but how big is "their" universe? its not the mainstream DC universe its another universe within the DC multiverse, so how big is "their" universe?

a88378438
when he is saying "our universe" he is talking about "their" universe but how big is "their" universe? its not the mainstream DC universe its another universe within the DC multiverse, so how big is "their" universe?
well,i don't know,but a normal universe at least has One hundred billion galaxies
this just strength test,she not DC or marvel charater,is image charater,and this version just has two story..so..
LOL!

red sabre
well,i don't know,but a normal universe at least has One hundred billion galaxies
this just strength test,she not DC or marvel charater,is image charater,and this version just has two story..so..
LOL!

i understand where you are comming from but that means you dont know how big is their universe right? and who said any universe has to be at least as big as one hundred billion galaxies? there isnt a clear definition of such a subject, so how big is their universe? we dont know right? so this feat cant be messured just like the infinity book wink

red sabre
why didnt you make this thread evil baby vs the superman team? the evil baby is as strong as her might as well choose him he is cooler

a88378438
i understand where you are comming from but that means you dont know how big is their universe right? and who said any universe has to be at least as big as one hundred billion galaxies? there isnt a clear definition of such a subject, so how big is their universe? we dont know right? so this feat cant be messured just like the infinity book wink
well,this was different,because the universe is Limited,but the infinite pages this was infinite,this really can't clear
but a normal universe,is not infinite
It's nothing, many characters, like,toaa,DC GOD,beyond,thanos+HU,destroy a universe never tell us this universe how size
universe how size is not The more important, because it is has limited, there is a huge weight, but infinite is not quantitative

a88378438
I don't suppose it

DC or Marvel also never tell us them universe how size, right?

But many charater can destroy universe, but this is not quantitative, right?
like me say,the comic "universe"Basically is the realistic scientific conclusion,and the scientific conclusion ,our entire universe at least has One hundred billion galaxies

This is the currently known

But never mind, because the universe is finite, it is possible to quantitative

red sabre
well,this was different,because the universe is Limited,but the infinite pages this was infinite,this really can't clear
but a normal universe,is not infinite
It's nothing, many characters, like,toaa,DC GOD,beyond,thanos+HU,destroy a universe never tell us this universe how size
universe how size is not The more important, because it is has limited, there is a huge weight, but infinite is not quantitative

my point wasnt that its unlimited like that book, my point is that we cant messure this feat because we dont know the size of this universe, if the normal mainstream universe was discussed then we know that out universe is part of it and we can messure it up by real life messurements, but if its some unkown universe that was never reffered to as far as size then how are we suppose to know anything? maybe in that universe they have 4 planets inside of 2 galaxies and its a 1 universe? and perhaps those 4 planets are much smaller than the averege planet known to us? and same with everything else,still a cool feat of course but we cant just go and pretend its just like the mainstream one we dont know

a88378438
my point wasnt that its unlimited like that book, my point is that we cant messure this feat because we dont know the size of this universe, if the normal mainstream universe was discussed then we know that out universe is part of it and we can messure it up by real life messurements, but if its some unkown universe that was never reffered to as far as size then how are we suppose to know anything? maybe in that universe they have 4 planets inside of 2 galaxies and its a 1 universe? and perhaps those 4 planets are much smaller than the averege planet known to us? and same with everything else,still a cool feat of course but we cant just go and pretend its just like the mainstream one we dont know
Unlimited weight itself is not logical, BRO, no matter how big the universe it is limited, this is a huge difference

But you are right, the comic never told us how large the universe, but all the same, you guess is wrong, in the first few pages, she in the universe to fly, even far away from the earth, DC or marvel, them universe also size and didn't tell us how much they've, ( I remember Marvel dimension universe is unlimited)

But the comic is a reasonable assumption for scientific reality theory, such as Superman mobile earth, real scientific computing earth weighs about 650~000tons, in the comic, is weight of the earth into1 ton or something? No, the comic earth weight still is in the reality of the earth weight,It is a reasonable assumption

a88378438
well,if you think image universe is very small,you should be read Image the supreme---------------Man of Miracles

red sabre
Unlimited weight itself is not logical, BRO, no matter how big the universe it is limited, this is a huge difference

But you are right, the comic never told us how large the universe, but all the same, you guess is wrong, in the first few pages, she in the universe to fly, even far away from the earth, DC or marvel, them universe also size and didn't tell us how much they've, ( I remember Marvel dimension universe is unlimited)

But the comic is a reasonable assumption for scientific reality theory, such as Superman mobile earth, real scientific computing earth weighs about 650~000tons, in the comic, is weight of the earth into1 ton or something? No, the comic earth weight still is in the reality of the earth weight,It is a reasonable assumption

never was arguing that infinity book feat is valid

the reason why we can somehow calculate the mainstream universe is because first of all it is stated as our own real universe with all the stars solar system and everything we got in real life, second thing is the fact during all this time the universe along with its galaxies and stars was refferend many times in comics therefor we can know its size plus or minus couple things.

the thing with the specific universe you presented is that we dont know anything about its size so we cant argue thats some crazy feat because for all that we know the planets comibned could be the size of earth alone right?

red sabre
well,if you think image universe is very small,you should be read Image the supreme---------------Man of Miracles

but what universe exactly? which one?

a88378438

the reason why we can somehow calculate the mainstream universe is because first of all it is stated as our own real universe with all the stars solar system and everything we got in real life, second thing is the fact during all this time the universe along with its galaxies and stars was refferend many times in comics therefor we can know its size plus or minus couple things.

the thing with the specific universe you presented is that we dont know anything about its size so we cant argue thats some crazy feat because for all that we know the planets comibned could be the size of earth alone right?
yes,the supreme has galaxies,planet,sun,i have this comic,you should be read,this better than my say,right?
this was a really size of our universe,not small

iceman24567
The cat from MIB lugged around a galaxy for most of the movie it must be Hulk strong

a88378438
but what universe exactly? which one?
look,bro,the image universe not small,i see many time the image has galaxies,stars,planet,you can;t say"hei,maybe image earth weight or size was nothing"
this not fair

a88378438
Originally posted by iceman24567
The cat from MIB lugged around a galaxy for most of the movie it must be Hulk strong
what?

a88378438
http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/a88378438/all-images/108-494934/fd48f84a6ec9e90b08f7ef65/105-2397713/
I have something, come back soon

I find this is a photo, you can see a lot of stars scanning in the background

Endless Mike
I think what he's asking is that since it was stated to be the universe of those beings that were testing her, do they live outside of the normal Image universe, and if they do, is there any information known about their "universe"?

Diesldude
If page is infinite, but Superman can lift it, it shows that Superman has infinite power, why does he need to CM help him?

A regular Superman struggled to move the earth, how he suddenly become infinitely strong? Please explain

This book is amazing, but does not represent it is magic, it is not applied physics I don't know maybe to balance it out? Either they both have infinite strength or CM was supplying class 100 strength (not unlimited) while superman did the rest. Why? we know superman is stronger than cm and likely supplied more power. So I don't consider this a shared feat. The only thing stopping superman from ripping her arm off is him being a nice guy. You also forget suprema you are referring to is supreme's sister, the same supreme who got stalemated by gladiator.

a88378438
I don't know maybe to balance it out? Either they both have infinite strength or CM was supplying class 100 strength (not unlimited) while superman did the rest. Why? we know superman is stronger than cm and likely supplied more power. So I don't consider this a shared feat. The only thing stopping superman from ripping her arm off is him being a nice guy. You also forget suprema you are referring to is supreme's sister, the same supreme who got stalemated by gladiator.
please read op,this was old version,you say"supreme who got stalemated by gladiator"this was new version,nothing
again,superman no has infinite strength

a88378438
I think what he's asking is that since it was stated to be the universe of those beings that were testing her, do they live outside of the normal Image universe, and if they do, is there any information known about their "universe"?
the image universe also not just one universe,and i Each universe are the same size and reality

Remember, they are magical, like 5D MXY power, the universe is placed in the box, while the background is still the universe can be.

a88378438

Please believe me, i'm not line,I've read a lot of image comic, the image comic still have many galaxies show us, and, however, team lose

a88378438
What motive makes you believe image universe is far less than DC or Marvel Universe size????

I have read a lot of image comic, the image comic also have galaxies, sun, planet, a comic, or Japanese comics, also never told us how the universe, but they are assumed and the reality of the universe with a, supreme break out black hole through the center of the planet, gravity, these are real, their sun, earth, Galaxy sizes are the same with the reality, at once, even if you don't believe it 's size, it is still a universe, image universe, the universe is finite, this feat is quantitative, team also lose lose again

red sabre
the image universe also not just one universe,and i Each universe are the same size and reality

Remember, they are magical, like 5D MXY power, the universe is placed in the box, while the background is still the universe can be.

my dear dear and only friend on earh , it seems you didnt understand my point but the good gentelman over there explained it to you, my point was that the universe that was reffered in that scan was one of the universes in the multiverse, sure we know plus minus the size of the mainstream one because we see different planets and galaxies described every now and then, however the particular universe discussed in this scan is unkown, how are we suppose to know the size of that particular universe?

you said each universe is the same size based on what exactly? what brought you to the conclusion all the universes are the same size? i just like straight facts thats all, and for now fact is we dont know what universe is talken and whats the size of that universe, for all that we know it can be some micro mini universe that has 4 planets 2 galaxies and its all in that universe, each of the 4 planets can be the size of a state i dont know, the overall size of all planets and 2 galaxies can be the size of earth i dont know

a88378438
my dear dear and only friend on earh , it seems you didnt understand my point but the good gentelman over there explained it to you, my point was that the universe that was reffered in that scan was one of the universes in the multiverse, sure we know plus minus the size of the mainstream one because we see different planets and galaxies described every now and then, however the particular universe discussed in this scan is unkown, how are we suppose to know the size of that particular universe?

you said each universe is the same size based on what exactly? what brought you to the conclusion all the universes are the same size? i just like straight facts thats all, and for now fact is we dont know what universe is talken and whats the size of that universe, for all that we know it can be some micro mini universe that has 4 planets 2 galaxies and its all in that universe, each of the 4 planets can be the size of a state i dont know, the overall size of all planets and 2 galaxies can be the size of earth i dont know
According to the Image universe was equal reality scientific theories of the universe, a caricature of all the universe is assumed and the reality of our universe of equal size, what is the reason for you to say it's just a small universe? There are only two galaxies? How do you know? This is still your guess, it does not indicate that it is small, at the time, there is no evidence also cannot say it is a small universe, sir, it's not fair

a88378438
this not particular universe,this suprema and this team universe,do you read scan?is say"our entire universe",this mean image universe,and the image universe is not small,it has still have galaxies show us,just belibe me,ok?
and,team lose

a88378438
and just read supreme comic,and other image comic,the suprema/supreme universe true size is not your guess so small
just go to read and belive me

a88378438

ok,just give me a lot of time,i go to read image comic to found galaxies scan,the image universe is not like you point so small,it was as bigger as our really universe,if you don't want to read image univse or supreme comic(this him universe)and don't belive me think i'm lie just please give me time to found ok?
i'm not lie and guess this feat,and,i don't care this univese how size,she beat this team

red sabre
ok,just give me a lot of time,i go to read image comic to found galaxies scan,the image universe is not like you point so small,it was as bigger as our really universe,if you don't want to read image univse or supreme comic(this him universe)and don't belive me think i'm lie just please give me time to found ok?
i'm not lie and guess this feat,and,i don't care this univese how size,she beat this team

dude i am not saying you lie, i also like image comics, but my point is simple, there are many universes in the image comics right? one of them is the mainstream where most of the action is going on right? now the universe that was reffered in the scan you posted is a whole different universe right? so i am asking how do we know the size of that particular universe? thats all i want to know thats it

a88378438
dude i am not saying you lie, i also like image comics, but my point is simple, there are many universes in the image comics right? one of them is the mainstream where most of the action is going on right? now the universe that was reffered in the scan you posted is a whole different universe right? so i am asking how do we know the size of that particular universe? thats all i want to know thats it
I really don't know how to answer you, this is an old version, it is only two stories, but a regular supreme comic or other image comic still have galaxies scan, many comic book, like DBZ, it never tell us DBZ universe was very small? No, a home series with" the universe", generally with the real universe of equal size, unless the writer clearly tells us this is a miniature universe, or the writer said" this is the" I don't understand why he needs to explain the size of the universe? This basically is just common sense, bro

red sabre
I really don't know how to answer you, this is an old version, it is only two stories, but a regular supreme comic or other image comic still have galaxies scan, many comic book, like DBZ, it never tell us DBZ universe was very small? No, a home series with" the universe", generally with the real universe of equal size, unless the writer clearly tells us this is a miniature universe, or the writer said" this is the" I don't understand why he needs to explain the size of the universe? This basically is just common sense, bro

i am sorry but its not common sense, planets are different sizes, galaxies are different sized and so can be universes, the writer didnt think about explaining that universe size in order to portray the feat to its fullest, what can i say writers have errors as well they dont think about everything all the time and what we got right now is an error, we dont know the size of that universe and no its not a common sense universes are the same size because its just not the case

planet earth is a planet right? would you argue all planets are the same size? there is a big gap between planet sizes and who knows maybe its a minature universe combined out of minature planets? why not? do you have evidance to the size of that universe? if you dont than we cant messure that feat at all.

a88378438
i am sorry but its not common sense, planets are different sizes, galaxies are different sized and so can be universes, the writer didnt think about explaining that universe size in order to portray the feat to its fullest, what can i say writers have errors as well they dont think about everything all the time and what we got right now is an error, we dont know the size of that universe and no its not a common sense universes are the same size because its just not the case

planet earth is a planet right? would you argue all planets are the same size? there is a big gap between planet sizes and who knows maybe its a minature universe combined out of minature planets? why not? do you have evidance to the size of that universe? if you dont than we cant messure that feat at all. This speculation is meaningless, I said, image universe not small, and many comic universe also never tell us how size, so them all small? No

You must be this comparison, please scanDC or marvel planet size scan,i very happen to see DC planet in The vision is how different,also,you can;t prove this planet all just size of the earth( i don;t why write creater universe and universe-planet just same size)

red sabre
This speculation is meaningless, I said, image universe not small, and many comic universe also never tell us how size, so them all small? No

You must be this comparison, please scanDC or marvel planet size scan,i very happen to see DC planet in The vision is how different,also,you can;t prove this planet all just size of the earth( i don;t why write creater universe and universe-planet just same size)

you know about the standard image universe the mainstream one, however do you know the size of all universes in image? do you even know how many universe are there in image? we dont know the size of that universe and just as we cant say for 100% that its smaller we also cant be sure its bigger or its the same size as the mainstream one, therefor we cant use this feat as anything because as far as i and proof care it could be the size of planet earth overall

planets are having different sizes as galaxies and as universes deal with that

a88378438
you know about the standard image universe the mainstream one, however do you know the size of all universes in image? do you even know how many universe are there in image? we dont know the size of that universe and just as we cant say for 100% that its smaller we also cant be sure its bigger or its the same size as the mainstream one, therefor we cant use this feat as anything because as far as i and proof care it could be the size of planet earth overall

planets are having different sizes as galaxies and as universes deal with that Well, if you just don't want to admit this feat, I don't want to say other things, like I said, it is not a small universe, not your opinion, like what is only two galaxies, it maybe more, many other Comics / writers are not explicitly told our universe big, big big planets, galaxies, but we don't think it is far less than a normal, the reality of our universe ( like DBZ, who would say DBZ universe less than our universe just because the write never tell us DBZ universe how size? )

This is a quantifiable feat, because the universe is limited, no matter how big it is limited, can be quantified, so she still wins

Still, please scan the DC or Marvel clear size of planet, I want to know what you think of "mainstream" best visual in the size

red sabre
Well, if you just don't want to admit this feat, I don't want to say other things, like I said, it is not a small universe, not your opinion, like what is only two galaxies, it maybe more, many other Comics / writers are not explicitly told our universe big, big big planets, galaxies, but we don't think it is far less than a normal, the reality of our universe ( like DBZ, who would say DBZ universe less than our universe just because the write never tell us DBZ universe how size? )

This is a quantifiable feat, because the universe is limited, no matter how big it is limited, can be quantified, so she still wins

Still, please scan the DC or Marvel clear size of planet, I want to know what you think of "mainstream" best visual in the size

so basically you are going in circles here and cant provide me any messurement tool to determain how big was that universe compared to the mainstream image universe , therefor i can easily claim this feat is invalid because that universe could also be as big as planet earth and who knows even smaller, so unless you got any other feat for suprema this feat is invalid and as far as we know off right now any one of the supermans will beat her in arm wrestling thank you smile

a88378438
so basically you are going in circles here and cant provide me any messurement tool to determain how big was that universe compared to the mainstream image universe , therefor i can easily claim this feat is invalid because that universe could also be as big as planet earth and who knows even smaller, so unless you got any other feat for suprema this feat is invalid and as far as we know off right now any one of the supermans will beat her in arm wrestling thank you smile
So, you just don't agree, a writer and his works, a space, if the universe really like you said is so small, a writer can write, tell us that this is a miniature universe, but remember, if the universe is the reality of the universe, that he has no motivation tell the reader a made us look like fools? Many comics have told us the size of the universe, simply because the author didn't tell us you would think it is a very small or be of no great importance? You say I can not measure, yes, but also, please scan the DC or marvel planet-universe size, scan it, let me have a look how it is size and clear, no matter how large the universe ( I think that any kind of fantasy works basically is our universe in the reality of the universe itself, unless the author special statement his universe is small, or large, if not, we regard them as the same size, reason why you don't believe it? Because you don't love a girl so powerful? ) It is limited, is quantitative, why it will work? Just your point of view? Ah?

red sabre
So, you just don't agree, a writer and his works, a space, if the universe really like you said is so small, a writer can write, tell us that this is a miniature universe, but remember, if the universe is the reality of the universe, that he has no motivation tell the reader a made us look like fools? Many comics have told us the size of the universe, simply because the author didn't tell us you would think it is a very small or be of no great importance? You say I can not measure, yes, but also, please scan the DC or marvel planet-universe size, scan it, let me have a look how it is size and clear, no matter how large the universe ( I think that any kind of fantasy works basically is our universe in the reality of the universe itself, unless the author special statement his universe is small, or large, if not, we regard them as the same size, reason why you don't believe it? Because you don't love a girl so powerful? ) It is limited, is quantitative, why it will work? Just your point of view? Ah?

the mainstream universes in both marvel and DC are described as our own universes since we got planet earth we got the sun we got all the stars plasement as in the real world , of course comics adds couple things here couple things there but overall it was stated many times in comics the amount of planets and galaxies there is and therefor we know the size and we can judge the feat, however your specific universe isnt described or stated as far as size therefor its invalid.

why didnt the writer state the size of the universe? ask him i am not the writer i care for facts my friend and we dont have any facts or any evidence for this case, we are not going to assume its the same size as your mainstream one just because the writer didnt state it, we got many different planets used in storylines and we dont get the writer describing the size of the planet so we assume now all planets are the same size? we know very well the size is different , we know some of them by real life just like planet earth or the moon or jupiter or any other planet or even star that is presented to us in comics, we know the size differences from either real life or because it was stated somewhere or at least we get to see by the art itself how many places we got on that planet and the population or any other thing to scale it on, but with your universe we dont have any messurement tool at all and we suppose to think its just the same size as the mainstream universe because the size was never stated? again as i said it can be the same size it can be bigger can be smaller, nobody knows and no evidence to that can be presented and therefor that feat is invalid and cant be used to determain any strength level to begin with.

her other strength feat is stalemating an evil baby now how powerful was that baby? all we know is that baby was evil ROFL so once again no messurement tool no nothing , unless you can provide other feats of that suprema she doesnt have anything on even mainstream superman as far as strength goes.

a88378438
the mainstream universes in both marvel and DC are described as our own universes since we got planet earth we got the sun we got all the stars plasement as in the real world , of course comics adds couple things here couple things there but overall it was stated many times in comics the amount of planets and galaxies there is and therefor we know the size and we can judge the feat, however your specific universe isnt described or stated as far as size therefor its invalid.

why didnt the writer state the size of the universe? ask him i am not the writer i care for facts my friend and we dont have any facts or any evidence for this case, we are not going to assume its the same size as your mainstream one just because the writer didnt state it, we got many different planets used in storylines and we dont get the writer describing the size of the planet so we assume now all planets are the same size? we know very well the size is different , we know some of them by real life just like planet earth or the moon or jupiter or any other planet or even star that is presented to us in comics, we know the size differences from either real life or because it was stated somewhere or at least we get to see by the art itself how many places we got on that planet and the population or any other thing to scale it on, but with your universe we dont have any messurement tool at all and we suppose to think its just the same size as the mainstream universe because the size was never stated? again as i said it can be the same size it can be bigger can be smaller, nobody knows and no evidence to that can be presented and therefor that feat is invalid and cant be used to determain any strength level to begin with.

her other strength feat is stalemating an evil baby now how powerful was that baby? all we know is that baby was evil ROFL so once again no messurement tool no nothing , unless you can provide other feats of that suprema she doesnt have anything on even mainstream superman as far as strength goes.
If you think DC or marvel or other the so-called mainstream is the universe and the reality of the physical universe is the same, just because a lot of times referred to it, then you should read supreme comic, it also mentioned many times in the universe, time, if I am seriously, please scan the DC Planet-universe size scan, prove it really size, this is better right? Let my eyes to have a look whether it is really big, right? And size of the universe, please scan the DC size of the universe, I would like to see DC how big the universe scanning, thank you

So you think this is an invalid feat because of the size of the universe is the confusion? This is not fair, what motivated you to believe image universe is very small? Like I said, if you believe that the image universe is small, just please go to read image comic, I remember many times image comic also tell us them planet, sun, galaxies, even universe, image universe is no proof a small universe, in time, any one work of fiction in the " universe" even if the writer does not explicitly tell us the size of it, it still means that we in the reality of the universe itself, in the scanning in the universe is in the reality of the universe, it does not need to explain, because supreme comic also have sun, galaxies, scan in comic, you can go and see for yourself than I say here is better, better, right?

a88378438
ok,this universe was supreme image universe
just go to read comic,the image universe is not small,they are Equal to normal universe
just go to read

red sabre
If you think DC or marvel or other the so-called mainstream is the universe and the reality of the physical universe is the same, just because a lot of times referred to it, then you should read supreme comic, it also mentioned many times in the universe, time, if I am seriously, please scan the DC Planet-universe size scan, prove it really size, this is better right? Let my eyes to have a look whether it is really big, right? And size of the universe, please scan the DC size of the universe, I would like to see DC how big the universe scanning, thank you

So you think this is an invalid feat because of the size of the universe is the confusion? This is not fair, what motivated you to believe image universe is very small? Like I said, if you believe that the image universe is small, just please go to read image comic, I remember many times image comic also tell us them planet, sun, galaxies, even universe, image universe is no proof a small universe, in time, any one work of fiction in the " universe" even if the writer does not explicitly tell us the size of it, it still means that we in the reality of the universe itself, in the scanning in the universe is in the reality of the universe, it does not need to explain, because supreme comic also have sun, galaxies, scan in comic, you can go and see for yourself than I say here is better, better, right?

i already explained it to you, the reason we know about our mainstream universe is because it is stated as our own universe, planet earth is described as out own planet and all the star system and solar system just the same as our own, of course the comics world added supposed galaxies and star but overall it was showed to use in different sorylines , described to us and even stated for us the number of planets and galaxies in the mainstream universe

again you are talking about image universe as there is only 1 universe in image, there is the main universe you keep refering to and there is the universe we are discussing which is a whole different univese that we have 0 information about as far as size , as i stated already this feat cannot be meassured because the size of that universe is a big error, how many galaxies are there? how many planets? whats the size of those planets compared to our earth? do they even have a sun system? anything? this feat is invalid sorry

i love how when you started typing in this thread you were typing with so many grammer mistakes even i was surprised and thats because my grammer sucks, but recently you began to speak more clearly and almost perfectly, was it because you were finding it as a joke at first and making fun but now i got your attention? wink

red sabre
ok,this universe was supreme image universe
just go to read comic,the image universe is not small,they are Equal to normal universe
just go to read

no it was a different universe, present me please the name of this universe or a statement as to what universe was it, this scan tells us it was a whole other universe because those things call it "their" universe therefor its not the mainstream one

all universes in image are equel? based on what exactly if i may ask? care to present any evidence to that? unless you do i am safe to stick with my claim

red sabre
you see no matter what you do or try to do you just cant prove that particular universe stacks up to the mainstream one, how big was it? we dont know and therefor that feat is useless

a88378438
i already explained it to you, the reason we know about our mainstream universe is because it is stated as our own universe, planet earth is described as out own planet and all the star system and solar system just the same as our own, of course the comics world added supposed galaxies and star but overall it was showed to use in different sorylines , described to us and even stated for us the number of planets and galaxies in the mainstream universe

again you are talking about image universe as there is only 1 universe in image, there is the main universe you keep refering to and there is the universe we are discussing which is a whole different univese that we have 0 information about as far as size , as i stated already this feat cannot be meassured because the size of that universe is a big error, how many galaxies are there? how many planets? whats the size of those planets compared to our earth? do they even have a sun system? anything? this feat is invalid sorry

i love how when you started typing in this thread you were typing with so many grammer mistakes even i was surprised and thats because my grammer sucks, but recently you began to speak more clearly and almost perfectly, was it because you were finding it as a joke at first and making fun but now i got your attention? wink
If you think DC mainstream universe and reality of equal size simply because it refers to the earth, the solar system, then you should read supreme comic, the supreme also in the earth, I don't why is you deliberately obtuse or simply haven't seen supreme comic? If so, I think you should be read comic

Laugh at my grammar is of no significance, LOL

This feat of the universe that is supreme universe, suprema and this team they are same universe, so this feat is true of image universe, supreme universe also times shows the sun, the earth, the galaxy, why it is invalid? Similarly, the story of the universe is the image universe

a88378438
you see no matter what you do or try to do you just cant prove that particular universe stacks up to the mainstream one, how big was it? we dont know and therefor that feat is useless
you see,no matter,what you do or try do you jusr can't prove this universe is small and not we are universe,lol

a88378438
no it was a different universe, present me please the name of this universe or a statement as to what universe was it, this scan tells us it was a whole other universe because those things call it "their" universe therefor its not the mainstream one

all universes in image are equel? based on what exactly if i may ask? care to present any evidence to that? unless you do i am safe to stick with my claim
you see,this why i tell you go to read comic,this team and suprema same universe,this team not from anthor universe,do you just never read supreme comic?well,this too bad

red sabre
you see,no matter,what you do or try do you jusr can't prove this universe is small and not we are universe,lol

you are right i cant prove its small but i dont need to, because no matter if it is small or not the fact remains the same, we dont know the size and therefor it can be twice as big as your averege universe or as small as half of planet earth and therefor this feat is useless and doesnt count for anything

a88378438
you are right i cant prove its small but i dont need to, because no matter if it is small or not the fact remains the same, we dont know the size and therefor it can be twice as big as your averege universe or as small as half of planet earth and therefor this feat is useless and doesnt count for anything
you are wrong,that universe is supreme universe,and the supreme universe is not small,what do you think this "our universe" just anthoer universe?well i tell you,this team not from other universe just all

red sabre
you see,this why i tell you go to read comic,this team and suprema same universe,this team not from anthor universe,do you just never read supreme comic?well,this too bad

provide me evidence please of this team being from the same universe as suprema, after that we will discuss what universe is suprema from anyway? and when we done discussing that we will start to discuss how big is that universe? how many planets and stars and galaxies does it have? can you provide me that information? how the planets stack up as far as population? we gona have fun

red sabre
you are right i didnt read this comics or other image comics, so as someone who doesnt know about this universe i cant just except anything you tell me, so therefor if you are willing to come in here and claim some character can beat all those supermans with her toe just because of some feat from other universes that i dont know about the burdon is on you to make up your point and provide those evidences.

a88378438
provide me evidence please of this team being from the same universe as suprema, after that we will discuss what universe is suprema from anyway? and when we done discussing that we will start to discuss how big is that universe? how many planets and stars and galaxies does it have? can you provide me that information? how the planets stack up as far as population? we gona have fun
We will have more fun, I believe, let us begin

But the bad news is, you should go to see cartoon, because I didn't used to feed the baby, LOL

a88378438
you are right i didnt read this comics or other image comics, so as someone who doesnt know about this universe i cant just except anything you tell me, so therefor if you are willing to come in here and claim some character can beat all those supermans with her toe just because of some feat from other universes that i dont know about the burdon is on you to make up your point and provide those evidences.
so you just should be read comic,right?

red sabre
so you just should be read comic,right?

no, the claim was made by you comming here with image comics and trying to prove something, well you know what they say if you started something finish it off, i see a scan with some bugboy claiming "their" universe is within this ball, you need to prove his universe can stack up to mainstream universes, as i said show me any indication to the size of the talken universe as far as planets galaxies and population per planet, i dont even know what universe he is from, you know? thats great so you prove it otherwise as i said that feat is useless

a88378438
no, the claim was made by you comming here with image comics and trying to prove something, well you know what they say if you started something finish it off, i see a scan with some bugboy claiming "their" universe is within this ball, you need to prove his universe can stack up to mainstream universes, as i said show me any indication to the size of the talken universe as far as planets galaxies and population per planet, i dont even know what universe he is from, you know? thats great so you prove it otherwise as i said that feat is useless
Because I think for people like you, you should go and see for yourself, right? You have eyes, your hand, your brain, just read it, because I scan a lot, it is hard for me to find them, but I know, you haven't seen them

First, the team is from the future superhero, not another Universe

Second, the universe is supreme universe, in the background even the moon and the sun ( I'm sure you didn't see them) Supreme universe is not small, you need to read it

Third, we can go on like this for decades, I am very happy, LOL!

red sabre
you know what i will take an easier approach here lets do it like that, i say this bugboy universe is as big as planet earth prove me wrong

a88378438
you know what i will take an easier approach here lets do it like that, i say this bugboy universe is as big as planet earth prove me wrong
In fact, it is more simple, prove that it is not infinite times than the universe

red sabre
In fact, it is more simple, prove that it is not infinite times than the universe
my point is that i cant prove anything about its size and neither can you and therefor my point is valid which is the fact this feat is useless and cant be use to determain anything smile

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>