Mutants invade Asgard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Mutants: Professor X (he can walk)
Emma Frost
Colossus (Classic)
Magneto
Iceman
Vulcan
X-Man
Rogue
North Star
Aurora

Vs

Thor
Hermod
Thalfi
Sif
Tyr
Heimdall
The Warriors 3
Loki
Kelda
Balder (not king balder)

Fight in Asgard.

No BFR

Sin I AM
which version of asgard is this?

PillarofOsiris
This is actually a good fight. I was going to go with Asgardians because of Thor and Loki, but X-man, Magneto, Rogue and Vulcan could probably take them. while the rest of the team holds off the rest of the Asgardians.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
This is actually a good fight. I was going to go with Asgardians because of Thor and Loki, but X-man, Magneto, Rogue and Vulcan could probably take them. while the rest of the team holds off the rest of the Asgardians.

If this is the X-Man that jobbed to Ares , then I doubt he's going to last long against Thor in this battle .

Sin I AM
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
If this is the X-Man that jobbed to Ares , then I doubt he's going to last long against Thor in this battle .

Didnt really job IMO, they were giving Ares a push in that book

PillarofOsiris
That was the definition of jobbing.

Bouboumaster
Asgard win

ilikecomics
I think x man, prof x, and Emma frost could just mind rape them all, or at the very least provide a wonderful distraction.

Glorificus
Well if it's Shaman Nate Grey, then mutants win. Nate + Xavier + Emma would just mind control all of the Asgardians into killing each other. Everyone else are just meat shields running interception for the psychics.

Existere
I like that it's specified that Prof. X can walk.

Really considerate of the thread creator. I guess Asgard probably isn't wheelchair accessible.

The Sorrow
Mutants

McNasty996
I give this to the mutants. I believe earlier that there was some discussion as to whether Thor could be mind controlled and with this amount of power its very possible.

Power Cosmic II
i see OP specifically left magik out of the x-team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.