Sin's Destroyer vs BRB

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Sin using the Armor that she got at the end of the Fearless mini vs Horseface.

No BFR.

Fight in Tokyo.

Bentley
I'm starting to think I'm the only one who read the Fearless...

Newjak
Originally posted by Bentley
I'm starting to think I'm the only one who read the Fearless... I thought about it but just wasn't interested enough to jump into it.

Bentley
It's good enough, better than Fear Itself itself in my opinion. But then again, that event was a bit meh to me.

Newjak
Originally posted by Bentley
It's good enough, better than Fear Itself itself in my opinion. But then again, that event was a bit meh to me. I think I read the first issue or two and thought it had potential but I got busy in life and stopped picking up comics except for a select few.

Did it have Cain in it?

Endless Mike
I don't think BRB would lose to Valkyrie

Lord Feron
Brun had some serious PIS power there. Felt like she kept on getting stronger and stronger and by the end she was basically the only one affecting the destroyer. Might be mainly because of the sword but when she got smacked up by the destroyer she fell back a little (she die in fight) but when namor got smacked he flew away.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.