Hawkeye vs Hit-Monkey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SSJVegeta
Can the World's Greatest Marksman defeat a crazy Hit-Monkey with just one arrow? Or will the World's Greatest Assassin just shoot him dead?

Bentley
With just one basic arrow? I don't think HE can do it. If its a sonic arrow or a gas arrow yes, nobody can beat HE with trick arrows.

the ninjak
Where does the fight take place? If inside a warehouse. I see Hit Monkey winning this regardless of trick arrow.

Bentley
Why the hell would they fight in a ware house? I may as well say "in a narrow tunnel, HE". Except he wins almost anywhere 131

the ninjak
Originally posted by Bentley
Why the hell would they fight in a ware house? I may as well say "in a narrow tunnel, HE". Except he wins almost anywhere 131

It's the only locale I've seen HM fight in. That's why I asked the OP where the fight takes place.

But yeah Monkey ftw.

Betterman
Crap. I agree with Bentley. Hawkeye had FIVE arrows at the beginning of this fight, and look how the first four turned out.

Unless Hit Monkey only has like one bullet left, Hawkeye is out of luck. He'd have a hard time winning with all his usual gear (HM has held his own against Spider Man and Deadpool), so I'm voting for the Monkey Hitman on this one.

SamZED
He (it?) also defeated Bullseye.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.