Oblivion vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Reacting2
Oblivion(CK feats added to him)

vs

round 1
TI Thanos(avatar of death)

round 2

Thanos with IG

Mshinu
Thanos is on vacation my friend.

TheGodKiller
Inb4lock .

(P.S : Oblivion stomps .)

zopzop
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Inb4lock .

(P.S : Oblivion stomps .)

In your dreams.

In Scenario 1, it's probable that it's a stalemate (see the Infinity/Oblivion fight where Oblivion had more backing and could only fight Infinity to a draw). This assumes he is Death's Avatar like Quasar was Infinity's avatar and Maelstrom was Oblivion's avatar.

In Scenario 2, Thanos STOMPS. IG > ALL Abstracts combined (LT excluded of course).

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by zopzop
In your dreams.

In Scenario 1, it's probable that it's a stalemate (see the Infinity/Oblivion fight where Oblivion had more backing and could only fight Infinity to a draw). This assumes he is Death's Avatar like Quasar was Infinity's avatar and Maelstrom was Oblivion's avatar.

In Scenario 2, Thanos STOMPS. IG > ALL Abstracts combined (LT excluded of course).

Scenario 1 : Definitely not Thanos .

Scenario 2 : Didn't see that one . Thanos in all likelihood takes this .

TheGodKiller
An additional justification for my stance on scenario 1 :

To quote a certain someone :
Originally posted by zopzop
It was more than just being felt, it was tearing at the very fabric of the multiverse (according to Strange):
http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/4840/odinsethuniverse8gm.jpg

Universe screaming and the death throws of all reality (according to Jean) :
http://www.universomarvel.com.aq/Thor/Odin_seth_06.jpg

And Colossus Big C is right, this retcon just fxxked sh|t up even more. According to it Oblivion>>>>>CK=Eternity>>>>>>>>>Death (since a mere aspect of Oblivion made an Abstract flee the universe).

-K-M-
Anyone else find it ironic he is using zopzop posts to debate with Zopzop?

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by -K-M-
Anyone else find it ironic he is using zopzop posts to debate with Zopzop?

I am merely showing how his stance in one thread contradicts his claims in another .

zopzop
Originally posted by -K-M-
Anyone else find it ironic he is using zopzop posts to debate with Zopzop? Originally posted by TheGodKiller
I am merely showing how his stance in one thread contradicts his claims in another .
Reading comprehension fail morons.

Read what you just quoted :

Meaning if we take this worthless retcon at face value, a mere aspect of Oblivion is greater than Death but the equal to Eternity. Putting Oblivion above Eternity or Death on the cosmic food chain. But this is moronic since Eternity = Infinity and Infinity by herself stalemated Oblivion backed by the power of Maelstrom and his Quantum Band enhanced abilities PLUS Anomaly.

-K-M-
and why am I being called a moron again?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.