Planet ego vs Thor+Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mumrik
I think it would be quite a even match would it not? As far as I know there is only one hero that has defeated the planet and that is the silver surfer. Could Thor or Hulk take the planet on and win?

Mshinu
Originally posted by Mumrik
As far as I know there is only one hero that has defeated the planet and that is the silver surfer.

Foul lies! Squirrel girl has beaten Ego handily.

psycho gundam
hulk knocks out thor and the shockwave vaporizes ego

Mumrik
How could possibly Hulk win over the planet? If he did he would die...since he can't breat in space.

biensalsa
Yes they can

Fifthchild
Thor smacks Hulk in the nuts with Mjolnir - Hulk oneshots the planet.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Mshinu
Foul lies! Squirrel girl has beaten Ego handily.

True. He was overconfident enough to challenge Galactus that one time, but his arrogance in attempting to take SG on was his downfall.

Badabing
Originally posted by Fifthchild
Thor smacks Hulk in the nuts with Mjolnir - Hulk oneshots the planet. That's actually a plausible tactic. laughing out loud

g_hulk

Colossus-Big C
Hulk Breaks him

whacknasty
I thought classic Thor beat Ego before? It was just a few panels I saw, so I dont have an issue number or anything : /. I also think I've seen Hulk riding on the wing of a starship or something, so perhaps given enough time he will adapt to no oxygen...lol

Mshinu
Originally posted by Endless Mike
True. He was overconfident enough to challenge Galactus that one time, but his arrogance in attempting to take SG on was his downfall.

thumb up

TheHulk
A World vs A World Breaker? (Forget Thor)

Digi
Originally posted by TheHulk
A World vs A World Breaker? (Forget Thor)

A sentient world that can fight back. There's a big difference. It's like the difference between fighting a metal statue and Optimus Prime.

TheHulk
Originally posted by Digi
A sentient world that can fight back. There's a big difference. It's like the difference between fighting a metal statue and Optimus Prime. I Think You Missed My Point. But Anyway Hulk And Thor.

Lord Feron
Thor and Hulk.

Colossus-Big C
A sentient world that can fight back. There's a big difference. It's like the difference between fighting a metal statue and Optimus Prime. if your strong enough to break the statue, you can break prime. when you connect.

ego is way to big for hulk to miss

Lord Feron
Wasn't Thor able to dive deep onto ego and mess shit up?

Anyway I feel that if Thor can bring Hulk close enough or even teleport him inside Hulk could just go all ape shit and rip everything apart from the inside.

The Sorrow
A World vs A World Breaker? (Forget Thor) laughing out loud

Digi
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Wasn't Thor able to dive deep onto ego and mess shit up?

Anyway I feel that if Thor can bring Hulk close enough or even teleport him inside Hulk could just go all ape shit and rip everything apart from the inside.

He delivered a godblast to the "heart" of Ego. Didn't kill him, but incapacitated him.

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
if your strong enough to break the statue, you can break prime. when you connect.

ego is way to big for hulk to miss

Well, sure, but Prime is fighting back.

Also, Ego can generate creatures to fight made of himself, can reconstitute parts of himself, I think can generate some form of atmospheric shielding, etc. So no, it's not the same thing as a regular planet.

I don't actually disagree with the final assessment of the fight. The duo possess enough power to put him down. I just don't think the arguments being made for the duo are good ones.

I Think You Missed My Point. But Anyway Hulk And Thor.

It seemed like you were saying that Ego is a planet and Hulk has destroyed planets, no? Feel free to disambiguate if I'm still missing the point.

Mshinu
Ego can generate creatures to fight made of himself

He just needs one snake to take out Hulkie Boy.

And another one for Thor.. just a bigger serpent one.

Damborgson

It seemed like you were saying that Ego is a planet and Hulk has destroyed planets, no? Feel free to disambiguate if I'm still missing the point.

you got the point just fine. He doesn't know what he's saying half the time.

Endless Mike
Well to be honest Ego has demonstrated power on a level way beyond Herald many times, he absorbed a blast from Galactus equal to 1000 stars, that is way above planet destroying level, I think it's fair to say Ego is much more durable than a normal planet.

golem370
Ego is a very power telepath and can create heralds like Galactus power ones to boot so I doubt Thor or Hulk would have much of a chance.

Powers of Ego from Marvel Database
The living planet Ego has been called a "bioverse." Every part of its substance, including its atmosphere, is "alive" inasmuch as it is animated and controlled by the consciousness of Ego. The exact composition of Ego is unknown, but much of the planet's surface, at least, seems to be composed of organic molecules. The planet possesses various internal features which have analogues to parts of living Earth-based organisms. For example, its interior contains tunnels which have been compared to arteries, and the center of Ego's consciousness resides in a brain-like organ deep below its surface. Ego can absorb humanoid-sized living beings into itself and "digest" them in internal areas similar to an Earth beings stomach, using its own analogues to digestive fluids. Just as an Earth organism creates one-celled antibodies to attack foreign substances in its bloodstream, Ego creates humanoid sized anti-body like beings from itself to attack intruders on or beneath its surface. In its encounters with humanoids, Ego has caused the "antibodies" to take semi humanoid form.

Ego generates vast psionic energies which, at their peak, rival those of a hungered Galactus. If Ego depletes its energy below a level that it can replenish by itself, it can help renew its energy stories by tapping outside sources, like stars, or absorbing the life forces of large numbers of living beings. At full strength Ego can use its psionic energy to obliterate starships. Ego can also control its own substance psychically. Thus Ego can transform its own surface to resemble a gigantic face, to reach out into space with gigantic tendrils, or to become an idyllic world resembling the most beautiful areas of Earth. Ego can create humanoid beings with great powers out of its own surface and, it claims, command them across interstellar distances. Ego communicates with other beings telepathically. As another aspect of his psionic abilities, Ego was also able to read Thor's mind and scan his biological structure.

Ego has used its great psionic powers to command the immensely powerful sidereal propulsion unit installed at its south pole by Galactus. The unit can propel Ego in and out of hyperspace at vast speeds, and apparently has virtually inexhaustible power.

Ego has been shown, in a different reality, as seen by the reality leaping Exiles, that it is able to bring out the consciousness in other planets - which it did to that reality's Earth. These 'awakened' planets are also able to command every aspect upon them, including making Anti-bodies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.