Annihilus vs Atrocitus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
Who wins?

zopzop
Annihilus with or without the Q-bands? With it's a stomp in his favor, without I'd still give it to Annihilus but Atrocitus makes him work for those wins.

Stoic
Without Q Bands.

Stoic
Anyone else think Anni takes it?

Prep-Man
atrocitus just went through stormwatch and burned a hole through space. he gets my vote.

pym-ftw
Annihilus loses 6/10 without q bands imho

He will give a good fight though

Stoic
Atrocitus was unable to keep Apollo down though. What does that make Apollo? Or could Atrocitous be less than what he seems?

Slaanesh
that was a weaken Atrocitus..he and his corp is dying..and he was able to handle Apollo and Manhunter while in that state..at full power..he would beat Annihilus..

Stoic
Originally posted by Slaanesh
that was a weaken Atrocitus..he and his corp is dying..and he was able to handle Apollo and Manhunter while in that state..at full power..he would beat Annihilus..

I'm not too sure about that, Annihilus was able to handle Nova Prime, and Quasar with ease (he even devoured Quasar), and I wouldn't be surprised if that team could beat Apollo, and J'onn.

iceman24567
Yeah Atrocitus has been downgraded even so i would give him the edge

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Prep-Man
atrocitus just went through stormwatch and burned a hole through space. he gets my vote. best red lanterns issue i've ever seen

quanchi112
Annihilus wins.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by psycho gundam best red lanterns issue i've ever seen

pretty much. every other issue is just meh, with only a couple good ones. the dude who drew atrocitus made him look awesome. i hope they kill off the red lanterns, except atrocitus and start a wildcats book. big grin

Nihilist
Annihilus

byrdgang21
Annihilus & pretty easily with Qbands & CCR

Sixth_Winged
I really wanted to vote on Atrocitus by mere virtue of Annihilation having the worst anti-climatic battle I've ever seen in a cosmic scene and Annihilus being 90% hype. Buuut he ****ing owned Quasar and Nova Prime at the same time and Quasar IMO is >= Atrocitus so regrettably Annihilus.

Then again, it could be merely that Quasar was just jobbing to Annihilus. I mean guy seemed retarded when he fought the bug.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Annihilus & pretty easily with Qbands & CCR

this is without.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by Stoic
I'm not too sure about that, Annihilus was able to handle Nova Prime, and Quasar with ease (he even devoured Quasar), and I wouldn't be surprised if that team could beat Apollo, and J'onn.

well..i put Apollo & J'onn above Nova & Quasar..and Atrocitus was able to handle them both while in a weaken state..i bet he can beat Nova & Quasar without much trouble too..

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by Prep-Man
this is without.

doesn't matter as he still had his ccr and he absorbed an energy user along with his energy source that had far better feats than atrocitus or even some green lantern.

dmills
I wouldn't use Annihilus vs Quasar and Nova as a barometer. Lots of issues arise from that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.