Dawn of Time Anti-Monitor vs The Galactus Engine...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Once again, Dawn of Time Anti-Monitor at the height of his power (when he destrpyed a near infinite number of universes) vs the abomination that drove off multiple Celestials, slew a cosmic being, and was on the verge of defeating a determined Galactus...

Battle to the Death or KO...no BFR...who wins?

TheGodKiller
Anti-Monitor .

Cogito
One destroyed an infinite number of universes.

The other one failed to kill Galactus.

Come on now.

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by Cogito
One destroyed an infinite number of universes.

The other one failed to kill Galactus.

Come on now. Neither of them have killed Galactus

Cogito
durhuc

iceman24567
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Neither of them have killed Galactus
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/iceman2456/25as209.gif

quanchi112
Galactus Engine, hard.

SquallX
Originally posted by quanchi112
Galactus Engine, hard.

eek! sick Happy Dance laughing

iceman24567
AM easily

Estacado
The opposite of what quan says.

kevdude
Anti-Monitor again. Yup.

tsscls
Galactus Engine, hard.

Wow! sad

quanchi112
Originally posted by SquallX
eek! sick Happy Dance laughing Originally posted by tsscls
Wow! sad The showing of Galactus Engine seemed vastly more formidable.Originally posted by Estacado
The opposite of what quan says. That's why you're wrong.

Prep-Man
AM wins.

Cogito
The showing of Galactus Engine seemed vastly more formidable.

Based on?

The Galactus Engine wasn't shown to have killed a single being. Not a single character named or otherwise. No fodder. No redshirts. Nothing.

quanchi112
Based on?

The Galactus Engine wasn't shown to have killed a single being. Not a single character named or otherwise. No fodder. No redshirts. Nothing. I will give you time to take back that erroneous and ridiculous claim. Say you were wrong and I will let this slide.

Galan007
AM. Hard.

Prep-Man
Can AM even get hard? confused

Cogito
I will give you time to take back that erroneous and ridiculous claim. Say you were wrong and I will let this slide.

I was wrong. It was shown to be destroying some fodder ships in TI #6.

It still destroyed nothing of significance on panel.

quanchi112
I was wrong. It was shown to be destroying some fodder ships in TI #6.

It still destroyed nothing of significance on panel. You're wrong again. The Engine didn't just destroy random scrubs on panel. Just bow out and accept quan's mercy. It's quite a rare gift these days.

Prep-Man
Wow! It destroyed ships!! Wow!!

quanchi112
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Wow! It destroyed ships!! Wow!! That's not all it destroyed. Do you know anything about any of the characters here ?

Cogito
So what else did it do, Quan?

It was said and shown (TI #5) that "Out universe's Galactus and the other high abstracts are barely holding it in check".

In TI #6 the "abstracts" had retreated leaving only Galactus, who was holding it off by himself.

quanchi112
So what else did it do, Quan?

It was said and shown (TI #5) that "Out universe's Galactus and the other high abstracts are barely holding it in check".

In TI #6 the "abstracts" had retreated leaving only Galactus, who was holding it off by himself.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/th_Aegisdestroyed1a.jpghttp://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/th_Aegisdestroyed1b.jpg

Did you see how many Celestials and abstracts were barely keeping one being in check ? They were fighting as a unit and were barely keeping one weapon in check. The power to take on an army of Celestials, Galactus, Aegis, and Tenebrous is quite absurd.

But like I said you were wrong. Aegis is clearly more than a ship and was destroyed on panel.

Cogito
We don't know if that was the Galactus Engine.

But even if it was, you don't think a being that destroyed an infinite multiverse could destroy Aegis, a single being quite a bit weaker than Galactus within a single universe?

quanchi112

But even if it was, you don't think a being that destroyed an infinite multiverse could destroy Aegis, a single being quite a bit weaker than Galactus within a single universe? Am's feats didn't translate into combat feats. If he was this powerful he'd destroy Supergirl with a stare or blow the Flash away in defeat.

Nowhere in combat on panel did the Am take on anyone near this powerful on his own in combat. These abstracts are on another level and the Galactus Engine was taking them all on.

Look at what a few Celestials were able to do against a well fed Galactus.

If you want to pretend that wasn't the Galactus Engine despite the abstracts consistently fighting against it by all means do so.

I could care less what your version of events is. You tried to act like the Galactus Engine just took out random ships. It's one of the most inaccurate statements I can recall ever reading in the past month.

Cogito
Whatever you say, Quan.

quanchi112
Whatever you say, Quan. A few pages earlier. The comic makes it clear that from the get go that the abstracts are engaging the Galactus Engine.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/th_GalactusEngine11a.jpg

Now what was the greatest level of combat power the Am faced off against iyo ?

Prep-Man

But even if it was, you don't think a being that destroyed an infinite multiverse could destroy Aegis, a single being quite a bit weaker than Galactus within a single universe?

So, who did the GE kill/defeat?

Cogito
Now what was the greatest level of combat power the Am faced off against iyo ?
A super-amped Spectre.

You're hung up on the Anti-Monitor not killing all of the heroes instantly. That's not how comics work, and you know it.

Originally posted by Prep-Man
So, who did the GE kill/defeat?

The only thing we know for sure is that the Galactus Engine destroyed ships. Who/what destroyed Aegis is unclear.

quanchi112
A super-amped Spectre.

You're hung up on the Anti-Monitor not killing all of the heroes instantly. That's not how comics work, and you know it.

The only thing we know for sure is that the Galactus Engine destroyed ships. Who/what destroyed Aegis is unclear. The Spectre purposely didn't kill the Am due to the heroes fates being tied in with his. The abstracts were trying to defeat the Galactus Engine.

Then why criticize the Galactus Engine when it faced off against opponents vastly more powerful than the forces the Am squared off against.

Prep-Man
A super-amped Spectre.

The only thing we know for sure is that the Galactus Engine destroyed ships. Who/what destroyed Aegis is unclear.

Hmm, I guess I'll go with everyone here, AM.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.