Lucifer Morningstar vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
Lucifer at best vs

1.Current Thor
2.KT
3.RKT

Who takes this both at best how and why?

JakeTheBank
Thor.

*waits*

Rush
WHO IS LUCIFER, RKT WOULD BEAT MEPHISTO WHO IS LUCIFER!

JakeTheBank
I know, right? Thor's a god.

Gods > angels.

leonidas
er, oz, this......isn't close..... no

you don't usually want to put anyone up against lucifer unless its some uber pre-retcon beyonder type abstract-esque character. and those threads are typically pointless.

oh, as for why--because lucifer is just really that powerful.

Rush
Originally posted by leonidas
er, oz, this......isn't close..... no

you don't usually want to put anyone up against lucifer unless its some uber pre-retcon beyonder type abstract-esque character. and those threads are typically pointless.

oh, as for why--because lucifer is just really that powerful.

PINKY, PINKY, PINKY, I WONDER ABOUT THIS.... GIVEN THE END OF THE SERIES!

leonidas
um, ok......wonder away...? and who's pinky?

confused

Rush
um, ok......wonder away...? and who's pinky?

confused

THE BRAINS FRIEND? :-) THINK ABOUT IT HE TURNED HIS BACK ON GOD AS A CHOICE!

leonidas
laughing out loud

i know who pinky is.....

and regardless of the ending, it doesn't change his feats throughout. i suspect this will be closed for spite very shortly....

Rush
laughing out loud

i know who pinky is.....

and regardless of the ending, it doesn't change his feats throughout. i suspect this will be closed for spite very shortly....

BUT WERE HIS FEATS THAT GREAT? HE NEEDED MIKEY AT TIMES. LOVLEY BOOTIFUL COMIC BUT ISN'T THE SILLY MAINSTREAM COMIC SHIT MORE ABOUT POWER AND FEATS AND SHIT AND LUCIFER MORE ABOUT TELLING A STORY?

leonidas
Originally posted by Rush
BUT WERE HIS FEATS THAT GREAT? HE NEEDED MIKEY AT TIMES. LOVLEY BOOTIFUL COMIC BUT ISN'T THE SILLY MAINSTREAM COMIC SHIT MORE ABOUT POWER AND FEATS AND SHIT AND LUCIFER MORE ABOUT TELLING A STORY?

yep, i agree 100%. but even among the great storytelling he had some crazy feats....

PillarofOsiris
Put all three Thors against him at once, add in Odin and all Asgard.... and they still lose.

Galan007
I've found that the only logical answer to a thread like this is... Doom.

Only Doom.

leonidas
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Put all three Thors against him at once, add in Odin and all Asgard.... and they still lose.

laughing out loud

to say the least! this was one of my fave scenes from lucifer:

http://imageshack.us/f/267/lucifer10p03.jpg/

the ENTIRE host was ready to go to war against lucifer who was ALONE aside from mazikeen and they were STILL afraid of him! without michael at their side they STILL weren't sure they could win. LOL lucifer was soooooo friggin sweet.....

McNasty996
Lucifer curbs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.