The Clone Wars: season 5

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

marwash22
trailer is out.

GWJ7hXYfDQA

DARTH POWER
Looks cool. But Maul vs Kenobi again? Really? Is there no one else who wants to fight Maul?

alexbrown044
I want its trailer to watch , can someone provide link because i unable watch find stream link.

tvs-martin.com

C-3POTheClever
This looks good! When is it out?

REXXXX
They'll probably stick to Obi-Wan vs. Maul for the whole 'avenge my lower body!' angle, though it'd be interesting to watch him pair off against someone else.

queeq
More of the same... sounds like CW to me.

REXXXX
Pretty much. I'm okay with it. It's amusing.

DARTH POWER
Actually Clone Wars is quite popular. There was even an article where Simon Pegg (who was a big SW fan but hated the prequels) said that he's back into Star Wars now because of Clone Wars.

queeq
He is? Surprising.

DARTH POWER
Yeah apparently that's what he tweeted:

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/06/11/star-wars-the-clone-wars-season-5-trailer-darth-maul-death-watch-battle-over-the-galaxy-exclusive/

queeq
Ha, interesting.

REXXXX
The newest trailer is out... and apparently we are getting Palpatine coming out to kill Maul himself. Interesting...

Overall looks exciting, as trailers are wont to do.

DARTH POWER
Yep.

Here's the trailer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFQRoVlePvg

ROTJ Vader
Looks great cant wait for it to come out!.

Hybris
Saw it yesterday. It wasn't bad, but a bit rushed though. I won't even begin to comment seeing yet another Maul vs Kenobi battle.

And then there's Adi Gallia's death. Yet another hit for the EU to take. This turn of events felt overly rushed, but those who have seen the episode will hopefully get my point.

Tzeentch._
Adi Gallia's been killed 3 times now

At this point, I'm not even surprised. lol

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Tzeentch._
Adi Gallia's been killed 3 times now

At this point, I'm not even surprised. lol

3 TIMES??

When was the 3rd? I know about Grievous in Obsession.

Hybris
I believe he's referring to ROTS which featured Allie Stass' death...

REXXXX
CW just likes making its own rules...

I've enjoyed the Onderon series so far and the parallels it's been drawing.

"We do not negotiate with terrorists."

atv2
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Looks cool. But Maul vs Kenobi again? Really? Is there no one else who wants to fight Maul?

It would work to keep the rivalry between them going but I wouldn't mind seeing Anakin fight against Maul.

HyperStream
Originally posted by REXXXX
I'm okay with it. It's amusing.

What a ringing endorsement for the show. I just can't get past the terrible animation. I tried. I really did. Three times.

Darth Jello
Ok, I've been cynically out of Star Wars for about 3 years now but after watching the trailer, I caught up on clone wars. Seriously, when the **** did this become a good show that's redeeming Star Wars? I'm really enjoying the fact that this is at least a three factioned, complex war, that Palpatine isn't as in control as he thinks he is and that this is going back to the original notes and scripts with the Mandalorian Supecommandos being a major force in the war.
My only hope is that they kill off Ahsoka in a dignified manner, that they cancel the show when it peeks and not before or after, and that we get a nice blu ray release with both Clone Wars series presented in chronological order and with some of the bad voice acting from the Gennedy Tartakovsky series rerecorded with a voice director.

DARTH POWER
^ It is a great show. Even Simon Pegg (who loved the Originals but hated the Prequels) says he loves the show.

I don't think the Tartakovsky show is considered canon anymore. They don't make any more copies of that show. The new ones kind of replaced it.

Darth Jello
I thought they still referenced it? I loved the Tartakovsky series other than the lack of voice direction.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.