Black Alice vs. Sise-Neg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
Since Sise-Neg's power is all magic, and he was worried about Shuma-Gorath absorbing some power from him (thus proving that his power can be drained) and Black Alice can drain seemingly limitless amounts of magical power from any foe, no matter how powerful they are (even the Spectre), who wins this?

Mr Master
Damn Mike, just cause he "thought" Shuma may be able to mooch some energy from him,
this means it "proves that his power can be drained?"

I have to disagree.

Proof would be of said possibility actually occurring, which it never did.

Also, this worry of Sise-Neg's was based on him killing Shuma, not just defeating it,
cause defeat Shuma Sise-Neg did and effortlessly,
while simultaneously absorbing Shuma's power as well.

Endless Mike
Yes but he figured that if he tried to kill Shuma, Shuma would start draining his power and even though he could eventually kill Shuma it would be more effort than he would feel like giving. So in a direct fight Shuma would be able to at least inconvenience him.

Uriel005
Alice punked spectre pretty hard barring that whole .. booo im a ghost i can't die nonsense. Anyways this is just a rock paper scissors scenario i think Alice takes it purely because its exactly what she is designed to do.

CortSether
Sise-Neg BFR's Black Alice to a void and says goodnight.

guy222
yep

Prep-Man
Magical characters aren't good matchups for Alice.

CortSether
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Magical characters aren't good matchups for Alice.

Alice isn't a good matchup for characters with the power to create an omniverse.

Prep-Man
Alice has limits?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.