Hercules vs Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Classic Hercules, no mace

vs

Captain America
Venom
Spiderman
Iron Man
Hawkeye

ankur29
hercules 10/10 no sells all of them.

people forget just how strong he is.

he is the physical equal of thor and his punches are able to close dimesions,
his strength can knock planets off their axis, and he was potentially the only one capable of being able to put wwh down by banners own admission

venom is most resilent.

but herc wins.

Colossus-Big C
this is spite

golem370
Iron Man is they key strong fast and has some powerful weapons he could possibly bfr Herc even Spider-Man can keep away from Herc and tag him repeatedly

Delta1938
Originally posted by ankur29
hercules 10/10 no sells all of them.

people forget just how strong he is.

he is the physical equal of thor and his punches are able to close dimesions,
his strength can knock planets off their axis, and he was potentially the only one capable of being able to put wwh down by banners own admission

venom is most resilent.

but herc wins.

Didn't the closing dimensional portal feat require Thor's help? Also, the axis thing might have been hyperbole.

I think the team can win a majority. Iron Man's the only actual threat, but with Hawkeye's range and the rest running interference, and Cap's tactics and taking the lead, I can see them getting 7/10 or more against Herc.

ankur29
Originally posted by Delta1938
Didn't the closing dimensional portal feat require Thor's help? Also, the axis thing might have been hyperbole.

I think the team can win a majority. Iron Man's the only actual threat, but with Hawkeye's range and the rest running interference, and Cap's tactics and taking the lead, I can see them getting 7/10 or more against Herc.

i didn't see iron man.

Delta1938
Originally posted by ankur29
i didn't see iron man.

http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/1103/facepalm-diving-board-pool-demotivational-posters-1301436624.jpg

And the amusing thing is, after asking about the strength thing, I actually wasn't responded directly to you, but simply giving my take with a tone based on the general responses at the time(your 10/10 for Herc, Big C's "this is spite"wink.

tkitna
God help them if he gets a hold of any of them, but Starks range attacks and tricks along with Clints could probably take him down for the majority even if its slight.

Bentley
Frankly, Clint and Tony have this in the pocket, with the help of the rest, it will be a cakewalk for them.

Colossus-Big C
I dont see how iron man can put him down

Delta1938
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
I dont see how iron man can put him down

Wear him down with enough firepower to KO him with his normal strength? Overload his armor to boost his strength and one-shot him like he did to Hulk once?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Delta1938
Wear him down with enough firepower to KO him with his normal strength? Overload his armor to boost his strength and one-shot him like he did to Hulk once? That was pis, unless you think iron can channel 100 Trillions of tons of force into one punch
Hulk has shrugged of hits much greater than that. Iron man has no where near that power. He should have no buisness even phasing a herald level character.

Delta1938
That was pis, unless you think iron can channel 100 Trillions of tons of force into one punch
Hulk has shrugged of hits much greater than that. Iron man has no where near that power. He should have no buisness even phasing a herald level character.

PIS? Really? So how did the plot making Hulk stupid equal him being KOed?

PillarofOsiris
That was pis, unless you think iron can channel 100 Trillions of tons of force into one punch

You certainly have an inflated opinion of the Hulk's durability, don't you?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
You certainly have an inflated opinion of the Hulk's durability, don't you? infalted? hulk has no sold blast which the comic says is powerful enough to knock a planet out of orbit.
your telling me iron can exert a force> earths mass? thats quintillions of tons.

hulk wasnt knocked out or anything.

Delta1938
infalted? hulk has no sold blast which the comic says is powerful enough to knock a planet out of orbit.
your telling me iron can exert a force> earths mass? thats quintillions of tons.

hulk wasnt knocked out or anything.

If Hulk didn't have dynamic durability, you'd have a point.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.