Red Hulk vs Titannus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Two powerful guys facing off

golem370
I thought this would be a good fight was I wrong?

carver9
Is this full powered Rulk?

golem370
Lets go with both for fun

carver9
If Rulk is using his absorption abilities, the fight becomes interesting with an edge to him. If he isn't using it, he dies.

golem370
But doesn't Titannus have absorption abilities too?

Reacting2
Originally posted by golem370
But doesn't Titannus have absorption abilities too? yes he does and he has superior durability

Horrificus
Titannus "Eats" Rulk.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Horrificus
Titannus "Eats" Rulk. I think so too.

Thor and Rulk are on par of strength and Titannus "smashed!" Thor in that mini arc with the Eternals.

carver9
Originally posted by golem370
But doesn't Titannus have absorption abilities too?

He can only absorb radiation, I don't even think Rulk is empowered by that and going by fts, Rulk absorption fts>>>>Titanus. It took time for him to absorb Savage Hulks energy, Rulk did it almost immediately. A full powered Rulk would kill him.

Horrificus
Originally posted by carver9
He can only absorb radiation, I don't even think Rulk is empowered by that and going by fts, Rulk absorption fts>>>>Titanus. It took time for him to absorb Savage Hulks energy, Rulk did it almost immediately. A full powered Rulk would kill him. Rulk is gamma-powered, isn't he?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.