Thor vs Orion-Blood Thirsty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
Bloodlusted Thor vs Bloodlusted Orion in a brawl to the death. No other abilities besides strength and skill may be used. Who takes it?

Mindset
Thor

cdtm
Orion.

Delta1938
Orion, duhhh. Stronger, probably more skilled.

carver9
Originally posted by Mindset
Thor

abhilegend
Orion.

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
Orion.

Based on?

Delta1938
Originally posted by carver9
Based on?

I'm guessing he's basing it on Orion being stronger, and other factors. What's YOUR reason for choosing Thor?

abhilegend
Based on?
Leave that for quan.

Mindset
How is Orion stronger than WM Thor?

Mr Marvel
I'd say Thor wins eventually ...he does have his warrior's madness ...

Damborgson
Blood lusted. But not 10X stronger WM.

Mindset
Nope, he's WM, sorry.

Delta1938
How is Orion stronger than WM Thor?

Originally posted by Damborgson
Blood lusted. But not 10X stronger WM.

Damborgson
Right. Sorry.

Mindset
Should have said that in the OP. Too late now; the train has left the station.

WM Thor wins 10/10.

Sorry.

cdtm
Originally posted by Mr Marvel
I'd say Thor wins eventually ...he does have his warrior's madness ...

Nothing in here about WM.

Delta1938
Should have said that in the OP. Too late now; the train has left the station.

WM Thor wins 10/10.

Sorry.

I'm not sure if you're joking or you really are fanboy enough to blatantly stack the deck in Thor's favor like that.

Mindset
Blood Thirsty/Bloodlusted = WM

Fact.

cdtm
Originally posted by Delta1938
I'm not sure if you're joking or you really are fanboy enough to blatantly stack the deck in Thor's favor like that.

He's joking. He's really an Orion fanboy.

Mindset
I'm not sure if you're joking or you really are fanboy enough to blatantly stack the deck in Thor's favor like that. I didn't make this thread, TS stacked it in Thor's favor.

I wish it were a closer match, I really do.

I'm just following his original rules.

Delta1938
I didn't make this thread, TS stacked it in Thor's favor.

I wish it were a closer match, I really do.

I'm just following his original rules.

Well then, during the fight, Orion's Mother Box gets smashed, thus showing Thor his true face. Thor being a sissy small god from a small world with long hippie hair freaks-out and runs away screaming, then curls-up into the fetal position and weeps softly. Orion takes the opportunity to go all PRIDE on Thor's pansy ass and well.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diHYAa65Hzs

.....it ends poorly for ol' goldielocks.

So, you're correct that it's not a close match, at all.

carver9
I'm guessing he's basing it on Orion being stronger, and other factors. What's YOUR reason for choosing Thor?

What fts of Orion makes him stronger.? Name me a single strength ft from Orion that puts him above Thor.

Delta1938
What fts of Orion makes him stronger.? Name me a single strength ft from Orion that puts him above Thor.

Not getting owned in a humiliating manner by Superman.

carver9

Huh? That's not enough. Look at Thor battles and you'll see why I'm saying this.

Mindset
Well then, during the fight, Orion's Mother Box gets smashed, thus showing Thor his true face. Thor being a sissy small god from a small world with long hippie hair freaks-out and runs away screaming, then curls-up into the fetal position and weeps softly. Orion takes the opportunity to go all PRIDE on Thor's pansy ass and well.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diHYAa65Hzs

.....it ends poorly for ol' goldielocks.

So, you're correct that it's not a close match, at all. 2/10

Would have gotten a 3 had you imbedded the video.

Anyway, WM Thor wins every time.

Delta1938
Huh? That's not enough. Look at Thor battles and you'll see why I'm saying this.

It's more than enough. Orion's fights with Superman proves his dials go to AT LEAST 10.5 unlike that Scandinavian pedophile of a god, who judging by his comparative performance, is lucky if his dials go-up to 8.06.

Delta1938
2/10

Would have gotten a 3 had you imbedded the video.

Anyway, WM Thor wins every time.

I don't even know how to do that. And nope, that pansy pedo pagan gets his head stomped in 15/7.

Silent Master

I thought crossovers didn't count. and even if they did, Superman was barely able to stand up after ko'ing Thor, that hardly qualifies as an owning.

Damborgson
They don't. He's got Thor envy no reasoning with him.

Delta1938
Originally posted by Silent Master
I thought crossovers didn't count. and even if they did, Superman was barely able to stand up after ko'ing Thor, that hardly qualifies as an owning.

It was definitely canon for DC, but anyways, you call this--

http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa466/Delta1938/Superman%20VS--/Heroes/Miscellaneous/Thor/aj-02-37.jpg

--a non-owning? Catching a CHARGED Mjolnir strike from such a disadvantageous position doesn't show gross superiority?

They don't. He's got Thor envy no reasoning with him.

Why would I envy a long-haired Norse dude who's into young boys?

Badabing
Crossovers are not used on KMC unless otherwise noted in the op.

Originally posted by Digi
Debating Format

No Non-canon Sources
Non-canon sources are invalid for evidence. With rare exceptions, comics not in continuity such as Elseworlds, What Ifs, or alternate universes are not used for evidence in debates of a particular mainstream character.

A canon source is one that is regarded as being 'in continuity'. In the example of Star Trek; instances from the series and movies can be used, but books are definitely out. Comic book crossovers are usually unusable as they ignore common sense most of the time (DC vs. Marvel is certainly unusable in some cases in our debates!).

This includes JLA/Avengers. Canon or not, people just aren't going to agree on it in most cases. Besides, there should be plenty of other comics with which to make your point.

Comics released strictly online or on web sites will not be considered proof in the Comic Book Versus Forum.

An obscure interview given by someone involved in a story arc is not proof to refute feats. Neither is a random post by a supposed writer on a message board, blogs, tweets, etc. There have been too many of these so called interviews which go against what's shown on panel. Especially when there is no dialogue to refute what's happening on panel. Most writers are clear with the intentions of the plot and story arc.

This principle extends to characters with multiple versions, alternate timelines, etc. Unless specified by the thread starter, only current-version canon feats are allowed.

Silent Master
I'm fairly sure that per forum rules, crossovers can't be used.

However, even if they could...that happened at the end of a fight and right after Thor spent mutliple panels wading through a massive HV blas, it also took so much out of Superman that he could barely stand afterwards.

Damborgson

Why would I envy a long-haired Norse dude who's into young boys?

Because you have a secret attraction to that type of people? How should I know' you're the one with the envy.

I said you were envy of Thor though not whoever you're talking about.

carver9
It's more than enough. Orion's fights with Superman proves his dials go to AT LEAST 10.5 unlike that Scandinavian pedophile of a god, who judging by his comparative performance, is lucky if his dials go-up to 8.06.

Thor has held his own against Kurse in a physical contest of strength. Your point is boo boo. If we look at fts, Thor is stronger than Orion unless you have some fts I am unaware of.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Badabing
Crossovers are used on KMC unless otherwise noted in the op. well no arguing against that sad

Badabing
well no arguing against that sad It's late for me. I edited my post.

dur me!

Prep-Man
Could go either way, IMO.

Mindset
It's late for me. I edited my post.

dur me! It's ok, I don't know the rules either.

Men like us are not meant to follow rules.

Delta1938

However, even if they could...that happened at the end of a fight and right after Thor spent mutliple panels wading through a massive HV blas, it also took so much out of Superman that he could barely stand afterwards.

Funny, I used to see people say Superman's heat vision wouldn't be a big deal, Thor's been in the Sun, blah blah blah, now I see Thor taking that heat vision as a justification for looking so inferior.

As for crossovers themselves not being used, I'd agree on something like the Batman/Captain America crossover where we see Bats operating during WWII, or the Batman/Daredevil crossover with Two-Face and Mr. Hyde, both 'cuz they treated it like they'd always been in the same universe and it blatantly said ELSEWORLDS on the cover. But JLA/AVENGERS? The storyline entirely dealt with the two separate universes needing to cross the barrier, and it at least was acknowledged by DC as canon, if not Marvel.

But it doesn't really matter, I was mostly bringing that up to dick around with Carver. I still use comparing Superman though. I'd already seen Superman as a good deal stronger than Thor, both by feats and relative strength showings, JLA/AVENGERS just corroborated what I'd already known. And Orion has done the best and looked closest in strength to any hero I've seen Superman fight, even Captain Marvel. So yeah, I think Orion's a good deal stronger than Thor.

Because you have a secret attraction to that type of people? How should I know' you're the one with the envy.

I said you were envy of Thor though not whoever you're talking about.

It really seems like you want me to envy Thor. Which is creepy. And yes, I'm talking about Thor in regards to the long haired pagan pedophile.

Long hair? Check. Talks funny? Check. Used to be worshiped as a Scandinavian deity? Check. Into young boys?

http://superdickery.com/images/stories/seduction/wannatouchmyhammer.jpg

Check.

Thor has held his own against Kurse in a physical contest of strength. Your point is boo boo. If we look at fts, Thor is stronger than Orion unless you have some fts I am unaware of.

And what makes Kurse so strong, hm?

abhilegend

Not true. It only took five of the strongest avengers to beat down him after a heavily amped Iron man who oneshotted diana and kyle simultaneously blasted him point blank and he still got up at the same time as thor.

Silent Master
Thor's speech bubbles went from normal to ragged while he was wading through the blast, so it obviously did have an effect on him, which given Thor's feats just proves that Superman was blasting with everything he had. this is further backed up by Superman barely being able to stand afterwards.

But since crossovers aren't usable, it doesn't really matter

Silent Master
Not true. It only took five of the strongest avengers to beat down him after a heavily amped Iron man who oneshotted diana and kyle simultaneously and he still got up at the same time as thor.

There is a difference between something taking 5 people and something being done by 5 people, Superman's beating is an example of the latter; seeing as he was unable to even offer token defense against the attack.

Delta1938
Thor's speech bubbles went from normal to ragged while he was wading through the blast, so it obviously did have an effect on him, which given Thor's feats just proves that Superman was blasting with everything he had. this is further backed up by Superman barely being able to stand afterwards.

But since crossovers aren't usable, it doesn't really matter

What's that about Superman barely being able to stand after?

http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa466/Delta1938/Superman%20VS--/Heroes/Miscellaneous/Thor/aj-02-38.jpg
http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa466/Delta1938/Superman%20VS--/Heroes/Miscellaneous/Thor/aj-02-39.jpg
http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa466/Delta1938/Superman%20VS--/Heroes/Miscellaneous/Thor/aj-02-44.jpg

He looks pretty ok after. Until as Abhi pointed-out some of the physically strongest Avengers members jump him after. Oh, and what's that? Thor was recovering while Superman took more damage, and Superman still got up about the same time as Thor? I wouldn't use the "Superman was barely standing" argument if I were you.

Silent Master
He has trouble speaking and can't offer any resistance when attacked, yea...he was fine after ko'ing Thor, him being fine also explains his comment that Thor might be his toughest opponent.

But again, crossovers can't be used so what is the point of harping on it?

abhilegend
There is a difference between something taking 5 people and something being done by 5 people, Superman's beating is an example of the latter; seeing as he was unable to even offer token defense against the attack.
He was attacked immediately by Iron man who previously did this
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/145/sconstructs7tx.jpg
While superman was staggared he was jumped by practically every avenger nearby and even then got up at the same time as thor.

Delta1938
He has trouble speaking and can't offer any resistance when attacked, yea...he was fine after ko'ing Thor, him being fine also explains his comment that Thor might be his toughest opponent.

uhhhhh He was sucker-blasted right before Wonder Man swooped in and knocked him down. Fail justification. And he was winded, so what? You claimed he was barely standing. I proved you wrong. And showed even though Thor was recovering while Superman took more damage, he STILL failed to get-up before Superman.

Why don't you ask yourself that question? I already said why I side with Orion. But you're wrong that Superman was barely standing, then you start making-up bullshit about what happened? Either you're intently lying, or you need your eyes checked if you're actually checking the scans I gave.

Silent Master
He was attacked immediately by Iron man who previously did this
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/145/sconstructs7tx.jpg
While superman was staggared he was jumped by practically every avenger nearby and even then got up at the same time as thor.

So? Superman was beat on for less time than Thor was hit with HV blast, so I'd say the damage taken evens out.

And again, this has nothing to do with the thread as corssovers can't be used.

Delta1938
So? Superman was beat on for less time than Thor was hit with HV blast, so I'd say the damage taken evens out.

And again, this has nothing to do with the thread as corssovers can't be used.

http://failposters.com/uploads/saved_posters/fail-poster-q830kmpehu-FAIL-SO-HARD-YOU-CANT-FIND-A-FAIL.jpg

Silent Master

Delta1938
quote: (post)

Why don't you ask yourself that question? I already said why I side with Orion. But you're wrong that Superman was barely standing, then you start making-up bullshit about what happened? Either you're intently lying, or you need your eyes checked if you're actually checking the scans I gave.

quote:
Originally posted by Digi

Debating Format

No Non-canon Sources
Non-canon sources are invalid for evidence. With rare exceptions, comics not in continuity such as Elseworlds, What Ifs, or alternate universes are not used for evidence in debates of a particular mainstream character.

A canon source is one that is regarded as being 'in continuity'. In the example of Star Trek; instances from the series and movies can be used, but books are definitely out. Comic book crossovers are usually unusable as they ignore common sense most of the time (DC vs. Marvel is certainly unusable in some cases in our debates!).

This includes JLA/Avengers. Canon or not, people just aren't going to agree on it in most cases. Besides, there should be plenty of other comics with which to make your point.

Comics released strictly online or on web sites will not be considered proof in the Comic Book Versus Forum.

An obscure interview given by someone involved in a story arc is not proof to refute feats. Neither is a random post by a supposed writer on a message board, blogs, tweets, etc. There have been too many of these so called interviews which go against what's shown on panel. Especially when there is no dialogue to refute what's happening on panel. Most writers are clear with the intentions of the plot and story arc.

This principle extends to characters with multiple versions, alternate timelines, etc. Unless specified by the thread starter, only current-version canon feats are allowed.

http://barbaricweeknight.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/you-fail-so-hard-ep-13.jpg

quanchi112
Thor, hard.

Damborgson

It really seems like you want me to envy Thor. Which is creepy. And yes, I'm talking about Thor in regards to the long haired pagan pedophile.

Long hair? Check. Talks funny? Check. Used to be worshiped as a Scandinavian deity? Check. Into young boys?

http://superdickery.com/images/stories/seduction/wannatouchmyhammer.jpg

Check.

I don't. Your envy is creepy I agree. Then you don't know who he is. Sad.

You have something against long hair lol? He speaks archaic english which is different than "talking funny" to most who don't envy him.

That scan was supposed to prove what? laughing out loud You could see them touching a physical hammer. You're mind jumping to "hammer" = "male genitalia" by the way is pretty sad. At least try and come up with some bubbling snort of Thor envy that makes sense.

but since you have some sort of fetish for images that even remotely imply pedophile-like behavior here you go:

http://www.jokeoverflow.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/superman-pedophile.jpg

http://www.killmydaynow.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/StrangeFunnyComicBookCovers22PICS_FC79/inappropriate_comic_book_covers_21.jpg
http://www.killmydaynow.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/StrangeFunnyComicBookCovers22PICS_FC79/inappropriate_comic_book_covers_22.jpg

there you go. oh and "check" laughing out loud

Silent Master

Good to know.

Thanks.

Delta1938
I don't. Your envy is creepy I agree. Then you don't know who he is. Sad.

You have something against long hair lol? He speaks archaic english which is different than "talking funny" to most who don't envy him.

That scan was supposed to prove what? laughing out loud You could see them touching a physical hammer. You're mind jumping to "hammer" = "male genitalia" by the way is pretty sad. At least try and come up with some bubbling snort of Thor envy that makes sense.

but since you have some sort of fetish for images that even remotely imply pedophile-like behavior here you go:

http://www.jokeoverflow.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/superman-pedophile.jpg

http://www.killmydaynow.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/StrangeFunnyComicBookCovers22PICS_FC79/inappropriate_comic_book_covers_21.jpg
http://www.killmydaynow.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/StrangeFunnyComicBookCovers22PICS_FC79/inappropriate_comic_book_covers_22.jpg

there you go. oh and "check" laughing out loud

I'd have to say that the fact that you think I envy someone who talks funny says more about you than what you think about me. Clearly you're such the jealous type that you must project me wanting your desired one. Too bad though he's into young boys. He's the god this guy

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-cDsBgWp0i9Y/Ta8Enp3506I/AAAAAAAAAFQ/zCPJG_m6mUA/s1600/UNCLE_PEDOBEAR_by_Lemon_of_Doom.jpg

prays to.

By the way, too bad that was a different Superman that ruins your point. big grin

Originally posted by quanchi112
Thor, hard.

You never fail to pull a fail, Quan.

h1a8
Thor has held his own against Kurse in a physical contest of strength. Your point is boo boo. If we look at fts, Thor is stronger than Orion unless you have some fts I am unaware of. Kurse showed he was physically dominant over Thor. Thor couldn't really harm him while Kurse could easily harm Thor. That is completely different in Orion and Superman fights.

Let me ask you something. Is Thanos stronger than Thor, why or why not?

the Darkone
Thor

Hyperion Prime
Bloodlusted Thor vs Bloodlusted Orion in a brawl to the death. No other abilities besides strength and skill may be used. Who takes it?

Orion wins 7/10

the Darkone

Thor 7/10

Prep-Man
Bloodlusted Orion is basically Source of the Beast Orion, right? This would be a great battle.

Damborgson

I don't think it, I know it. You've proved it and continue to prove it. smile Pitiful attempts at trolling.

Sad isn't it? laughing out loud The best you can do is post non-related pictures of your night time companion is some failing attempt to prove nothing.

By the way it's still superman so the point stands big grin

want another? :

http://theragingfanboy.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/supergirl79-pinkkryptonite001.jpg

There are plenty more. laughing out loud Quit while you're um.....badly beaten?

Delta1938
I don't think it, I know it. You've proved it and continue to prove it. smile Pitiful attempts at trolling.

Sad isn't it? laughing out loud The best you can do is post non-related pictures of your night time companion is some failing attempt to prove nothing.

By the way it's still superman so the point stands big grin

want another? :

http://theragingfanboy.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/supergirl79-pinkkryptonite001.jpg

There are plenty more. laughing out loud Quit while you're um.....badly beaten?

Yeah, you're just so jealous that someone even mentions Thor, you immediately think they're your sexual competition. I see how it is. Just come out and admit it dude.

Oh and wasn't that scan from some alternate universe? That's what I heard. Too bad though that even if it's the case, it's just temporary homosexuality for Superman. Not flat-out homo-pedophilia like that small god from a small world that's Thor.

Damborgson
Yeah, you're just so jealous that someone even mentions Thor, you immediately think they're your sexual competition. I see how it is. Just come out and admit it dude.

Oh and wasn't that scan from some alternate universe? That's what I heard. Too bad though that even if it's the case, it's just temporary homosexuality for Superman. Not flat-out homo-pedophilia like that small god from a small world that's Thor.

More false statements based on nothing but butthurt. laughing out loud You're laughable at best kid.

No the pink kryptonite only takes away supermans needs to hide his sexual orientation. smile

To bad you're still based on nothing. Only some vague scan that you immaturely interpret because it gives you some sort of perverse pleasure. So sad. laughing out loud

Delta1938
More false statements based on nothing but butthurt. laughing out loud You're laughable at best kid.

No the pink kryptonite only takes away supermans needs to hide his sexual orientation. smile

To bad you're still based on nothing. Only some vague scan that you immaturely interpret because it gives you some sort of perverse pleasure. So sad. laughing out loud

I'm the one who's butthurt and immature, but you're the one who felt so compelled to jump in screaming and kicking because I was joking with someone. True story, bro.

And nope, I didn't interpret the scan that way.

http://superdickery.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=338:want-to-touch-my-hammer&catid=32:seduction-index&Itemid=36

Another fail from the fanboy.

Damborgson
I'm the one who's butthurt and immature, but you're the one who felt so compelled to jump in screaming and kicking because I was joking with someone. True story, bro.

And nope, I didn't interpret the scan that way.

http://superdickery.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=338:want-to-touch-my-hammer&catid=32:seduction-index&Itemid=36

Another fail from the fanboy.

An exaggeration when when pushed into a corner. You're so green kid. wink

Yes, now you were just kidding. Stand by your word and don't take the easy "kidding" route out. It's not a way out anyway. It's obvious when someone is trolling for fun and when someone just trolls because of dislike of the character.

You go so a site called "Superdickery?" O_o

another fail from a not so hidden homosexual. laughing out loud

Delta1938
An exaggeration when when pushed into a corner. You're so green kid. wink

Yes, now you were just kidding. Stand by your word and don't take the easy "kidding" route out. It's not a way out anyway. It's obvious when someone is trolling for fun and when someone just trolls because of dislike of the character.

You go so a site called "Superdickery?" O_o

another fail from a not so hidden homosexual. laughing out loud

Hey, tell yaself whatever makes ya feel better. I'll just have your mom ground you when I'm done and need a nap. stick out tongue

Damborgson
Hey, tell yaself whatever makes ya feel better. I'll just have your mom ground you when I'm done and need a nap. stick out tongue

Concession accepted. A "your mom" joke. laughing out loud you are a kid.

Delta1938
Concession accepted. A "your mom" joke. laughing out loud you are a kid.

Whatever makes you feel better. I guess you really need that ego boost to help you get through the day. I just figured we were completely derailing the thread. But hey, tell yourself whatever you need to get by.

Damborgson
Whatever makes you feel better. I guess you really need that ego boost to help you get through the day. I just figured we were completely derailing the thread. But hey, tell yourself whatever you need to get by.

I don't boost my ego on the internet. laughing out loud That's pretty sad.

How cute, trying to get the last word in as if it mattered.

You're right though. It's been derailed enough. I'm done so enjoy.

Badabing
Delta1938 and Damborgson are about to receive 3 separate warnings each for trolling, flaming and spamming.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.