20 Kryptonians beatdown!Who can survive?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Igniz
Name characters who could survive a 20 kryptonians beatdown.

Banned characters are skyfathers and above.

The only characters allowed are herald to trans herald level.

I,ll start off by mentioning one of my favorite characters who would survive a 20 kryptonian beatdown.

Blackheart would survive a 20 Kryptonians beatdown.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/30665/1468309-blackheart_marvel_super_heroes.gif

carver9
How long is the beat down?

Igniz
Originally posted by carver9
How long is the beat down?

Would 10 minutes be fine?

Colossus-Big C
juggernaut easily, kurse since he is also invunerable. and bor, and herald jakeelson

Delta1938
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
juggernaut easily, kurse since he is also invunerable. and bor, and herald jakeelson

I thought Bor was Skyfather?

biensalsa
Doomsday? He actually took a beat down from 30 or 32 kryptoninas wink IIRC

Wait hold on let me check because if I'm wrong I will never see the end of this.

Yep just check again and it seems like 32 Kryptonians on the moon.

Scan available upon request btw, oh but DD died

AlmightyKfish
Ghost Rider (Johnny, Danny or Alejandra) would survive.

Colossus-Big C
Black Adam would to, he would kill a few of them.

Zack Fair
Captain America

-Pr-

lol.

zopzop
@Igniz
You really think Black Heart could survive 20 Kryptonians beating on him?

Back on topic :
Probably Classic Juggernaut with force field up. Butterball. Absorbing Man (absorbed Captain America's shield properties). Harold the Viking (the guy from that Thor miniseries). Probably more that I'm forgetting.

Delta1938
Black Adam would to, he would kill a few of them. http://static.lockerz.com/decalz/medium/image001331605523915jqcqza.jpg

Black Adam lasts about a minute in the fetal position before finally going into the light.

TheHulk
Thanos,Classic Juggernaut,HOTM Hulk,WM Thor And Voidtry

Igniz
Originally posted by zopzop
@Igniz

Yes Blackheart can survive 20 Kryptonians beating on him.Here are some of the shananigans he did when his betrayal was discovered by Mephisto.

Originally posted by Igniz
Mephisto squashing Blackheart like a bug for his betrayal.

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j351/igniz5/Blackheart/BHSquished1.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j351/igniz5/Blackheart/BHSquished2.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j351/igniz5/Blackheart/BHSquished3.jpg

Blackheart just keeps reforming and trolling Mephisto.Irony anyoneroll eyes (sarcastic)

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j351/igniz5/Blackheart/BHReforming1.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j351/igniz5/Blackheart/BHReforming2.jpg

Blackheart keeps trolling Mephisto.

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j351/igniz5/Blackheart/BHAnnoys1.jpg
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j351/igniz5/Blackheart/BHAnnoys2.jpg

As you can see, Blackheart just keeps being a troll to his oldman while he is being squished over and over againroll eyes (sarcastic) .Blackheart doesn't even say "ouch" or even shows that he is hurt or in pain. More impressive is that Blackheart was in his father's realm were Mephisto is more powerful.Not to mention he displays the ability to reform over and over big grin

Delta1938
Originally posted by Igniz
Yes Blackheart can survive 20 Kryptonians beating on him.Here are some of the shananigans he did when his betrayal was discovered by Mephisto.

As you can see, Blackheart just keeps being a troll to his oldman while he is being squished over and over againroll eyes (sarcastic) .Blackheart doesn't even say "ouch" or even shows that he is hurt or in pain. More impressive is that Blackheart was in his father's realm were Mephisto is more powerful.Not to mention he displays the ability to reform over and over big grin

But can he survive a beating from 19 Kryptonians plus one Kryptonian with Mcguyver on his back? Or will the Swiss-Army-Man-With-Mullet make the difference?

Q99
Electric Superman. He can go insubstantial

Delta1938
Originally posted by Q99
Electric Superman. He can go insubstantial

So that means Electric Superman, Strange Visitor, Martian Manhunter, Shadowcat, Apparition(and all her other variations in the Legion Of Super-Heroes' 7 billion reboots), The Ray, Alan Scott(I remember his first appearance in the Golden Age he went intangible), I think anybody with a Mother Box(not positive), Metamorpho(since he can turn into a gas state), Flash Family members, Miss Martian, other white Martians, Malefic, Vision, I think Apocalypse, Marvel Dracula(since he can turn to mist)-----

Anybody else think of more?

Uriel005
Originally posted by zopzop
@Igniz

Back on topic :
Probably Classic Juggernaut with force field up. Butterball. Absorbing Man (absorbed Captain America's shield properties). Harold the Viking (the guy from that Thor miniseries). Probably more that I'm forgetting. using butterball in a survival gauntlet in terms of pure physical output is cheating and you know it. Completely immutable. Can't even get into shape, stuck fat forever, unless matter manips could give him a better form. If that was the case in his position I would be begging any matter manip or reality warp to at least age me to 23-24 and put me in reasonably good shape. Not even asking for stellar conditions, just reasonable.

8swords
Wolverine shifty

TheGodKiller
Perhaps Mr Immortal .

whacknasty
So what level are these kryptonians? Zod level with his h2h skill and strength, or a normal everyday kryptonian, say like a school teacher?

JakeTheBank
Iron Fist, Hawkeye, Dr. Doom

Delta1938
Originally posted by 8swords
Wolverine shifty

Is a blood smear in 3 seconds. mad

Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Perhaps Mr Immortal .

Great Lakes Avenger leader? Wasn't it unclear if he actually doesn't die or just comes back from the dead? If he keeps coming back, I'm not sure if that counts.

lilshogun
Plastic man, Mindless Savage Hulk, Thanos, Apocalypse, PC Mongul, 6th Day Juggs...

PillarofOsiris

You really don't read much DC, do you?

Naija boy
These people have to actually take the beating correct?

In that case,
Void Sentry, Ghost rider, Hotm Hulk, Kuurth, Thanos, maybe absorbing man, the Destroyer, toonforce Lobo, classic juggernaut with ff

Count Whirly

Delta1938
Originally posted by lilshogun
Plastic man, Mindless Savage Hulk, Thanos, Apocalypse, PC Mongul, 6th Day Juggs...

At first I thought Plastic Man was ridiculous, but then I remembered a few things, including Obsidian Age, and actually I think he could survive.

the Darkone
Thor, Kurse, Thanos, Classic Juggernaut, Black Heart, H/P Doomsday, Despero, B & T Thor, Void Sentry

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
You really don't read much DC, do you? yes. i do.

ww3 black adam would phuck them up.

-Pr-
yes. i do.

ww3 black adam would phuck them up.

No.

Delta1938
Originally posted by the Darkone
Thor

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing laughing laughing laughing

Igniz
Originally posted by whacknasty
So what level are these kryptonians? Zod level with his h2h skill and strength, or a normal everyday kryptonian, say like a school teacher?

From what I know, even an ordinary Kryptonian can still be devastating.So imagine a herald to trans-herald level being getting mobbed by 20 Kryptonians.

Reacting2

cdtm
Originally posted by -Pr-
lol.

No names, I think he can survive. He took tremendous damage in World War III, and Cap, his peer, has taken hits all night from an eclipsed Superman...

Throw in Zod, Non, and even Gor, and he goes down.

Delta1938
Originally posted by cdtm
No names, I think he can survive. He took tremendous damage in World War III, and Cap, his peer, has taken hits all night from an eclipsed Superman...

Throw in Zod, Non, and even Gor, and he goes down.

Despite what people argue, Superman wasn't powered-up when Eclipsed, just not holding back.

cdtm
Originally posted by Delta1938
Despite what people argue, Superman wasn't powered-up when Eclipsed, just not holding back.

I'm one of the people who agrees with that. wink

A non holding back, unamped Supes can dish out more than any five Kryptonians, imo.

Even Gor, a named Kryptonian and relatively high ranking officer, dished out combo of attacks, and Supes shrugged it off. Adam and Cap are right up there with Supes in durability, imo.

Delta1938
I'm one of the people who agrees with that. wink

A non holding back, unamped Supes can dish out more than any five Kryptonians, imo.

20 is 5 times 4.....

Even Gor, a named Kryptonian and relatively high ranking officer, dished out combo of attacks, and Supes shrugged it off. Adam and Cap are right up there with Supes in durability, imo.

NO!!! mad

iceman24567
Originally posted by lilshogun
, Apocalypse laughing

Delta1938
Originally posted by iceman24567
laughing

Can Apocalypse die by physical force? Or would he just be beaten into a pulp of mush and broken bones but still be alive?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.