The Order of Magick - Registration and Discussion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MadMel

starryknight
Are you going to make a CS or did you want us to wait?

The Big O
I've had a character in mind for this for a while but I can't get to him at the moment. I'll try later.

MadMel
CS?
Character Sheet?
It's right there. erm
Or did you mean an RP tread? In which case, I'm putting that up now. stick out tongue

No worries O.

starryknight
I need to stop using my phone for this, I keep missing large chunks of information lol. I'll make a CS later on when get back to my computer big grin

Regelion1
I wonder how this will turn out, hope its good.

immaturerainbow
I'm actually going to join this one. I always say I'm going to join but I never do!

Regelion1
That adds two beautiful ladies to this Rp then huh MadMel?

MadMel
lol. Well by all means, Rainbow, go ahead. If you have any Qs, send me a pm.

The Big O
Name - Thane Druddigan
Age - 25
Gender - Male

Appearance http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b217/Maxi101/Jacob-Anime-jacob-black-739168_1-1.png
Thane should be imagined in nothing more than a pair of green shorts and a brown vest that are native to whatever time frame the RP takes place. Thane almost never wears anything with sleeves or on his feet save for when the temperature is far too extreme to be comfortable.

Specialization – Thane specializes in magicks that allow him to manipulate molecules. As such, Thane can speed up the molecules of an object/living being to make them reverberate at a speed which causes them to rapidly heat up. As a result of this heat, the power can cause the object/living being to either melt, burn, or ignite. (It should be noted that once something ignites and catches fire, Thane cannot control said fire. Also, it appears that the more powerful a being or object is, the less effective Thane’s powers are on it.) He can also speed up the molecules of an object/living being to the point that they explode and violently blast apart. Thane can also slow down and stop the movement of molecules where they move so slowly that the object/living being appears to move drastically slow or becomes completely motionless.

Other magicks – Thane occasionally uses a simple spell that allows him to become highly resistant to powerful magicks for about 60 seconds. When casted, the spell covers Thane in a mystical veil that allows him to take only minor damage from highly powerful magical attacks.

Equipment – Thane's conduit is a simple but magically enhanced bow that he uses to focus his magicks through. The bow's wood will never rot and is surprisingly tough. The string will never break no matter how far it is pulled. Thane's molecular magicks are the arrows and they appear only when the bow string is drawn. When Thane is out of energy, he cannot produce any arrows for his bow.

Personality – Thane's personality could be described as meek, shy, and passive in his early years as a wizard but later growing into a charge-taking, quick-witted and abundantly confident young man. He is also kind, sarcastic and comically cynical of others he does not know well.

Bio – Thane’s life was pretty normal for his first twelve years. He was an average student in his studies and did what he could to help out at home. The youngest child of 7, Thane was used to being over looked when everyone else was doing something important or useful. However, on his twelfth birthday, his family surprised him took him out to the woods to teach him archery. He soon grew to love the sport and was found to be quite proficient in it.

While out on an archery training trip, Thane and his father were accosted by a goblin. Thane’s father was severely wounded in while trying to protect his son and was about to be finished off but instead was saved by Thane when the young boy shot what appeared to be a shining, white arrow at the beast. The goblin stopped moving in mid-swing and looked to be frozen in time. Thane and his father wasted no time in retreating. A few weeks after that, Thane was discovered to be a wizard (the first and only in his family) and sent away to Algara Castle to train in the use of his abilities.

Notes: Thane’s powers seemed to have progressed based on how his personality has changed over the years. When his abilities first awakened, Thane was meek, shy and non-confrontational. This was reflected in his ability to stop the motion of things so as to avoid something that he didn’t want to get involved in. As he became more assertive and confident, his powers grew to reflect this as blowing things up and melting, burning and igniting things.

MadMel
Castle Edlraza, not Algara

Apart from that, exceptional, and approved. Pleeeeeeaaaaaase post ASAP. stick out tongue

Edit - huh? I had a chance to read all of that, and I liked it. What's up?
Edit2 - Whatever, still approved, O. Go ahead.

The Big O
Will do.

MadMel
Ugh, we suck at this timing thing. stick out tongue
I've gotta go for a few hours. Will be back later. smile

starryknight
Name: Raven RoseGruard

appearance : http://i408.photobucket.com/albums/pp170/Tazara_me/Angels/IceMageFemale.jpg

specialization : Raven has mastered the art water and ice she can pull the molecules out of thin air to create water then is able to freeze the water in a matter of seconds almost instantly. With this ability she can create platforms to slide on to travel with, (like Ice Man) create massive spike walls and even defensive walls. Her water control isn't anything to shack an icicle at either, she can whip water around with the quickness that could split an enemies flesh also turn it into vapor and make some sort of slushy mix (works well for snow ball fights in the summer!)

other magicks : basic magick skills to be able to pass what was required, nothing is as advance as her water/ice abilities.

equipment : Icy blue amulet that she hangs around her neck and tucks into her shirt. She also has a staff that she mostly uses for misdirection.

personality : Raven is an unmotivated young wizard who'd rather lay in a grassy field of grass or snow (both even) then do any of this wizardry stuff but is forced to because she is a natural and some how graduated... or at least that is what she would like you to believe. In truth she took her studies about water and ice magick very seriously and excelled at it, earning the name with the other wizard the Ice Queen. She didn't much like the name because her personality was more laid back and nonchalant, and a bit odd some times saying off the wall things.

bio : Raven was born with icy blue skin, her parents thought she was died but she started to cry they knew she would live though they hadn't a clue why she was so blue. Five years later still with a light blue completion and icy blue eyes and deep blue hair, her parents knew with out a doubt that she was a wizard and took her straight to the order and left her there without even a goodbye hug since then Raven has been living, breathing, and bathing magick.

MadMel
Approved. big grin

starryknight
what are those weird symbols O!!!!!!!!!!YOUR IN LEAGUE WITH THE DEBIL!!!!!!

immaturerainbow

MadMel
A girl who can't have been older than 11 set off across the kingdom on her own?

Necromancy is normally a dark art, but all of the characters so far have been unique, (and the dead dont stay resurrected for very long) so that's ok.
Approved and ready to post, but you have to change your bio at some point. stick out tongue

immaturerainbow
Originally posted by MadMel
A girl who can't have been older than 11 set off across the kingdom on her own?

Necromancy is normally a dark art, but all of the characters so far have been unique, (and since the dead dont stay resurrected for very long) so that's ok.
Approved and ready to post, but you have to change your bio at some point. stick out tongue

If they stayed around for a long time, I'd consider that to be somewhat of a god modding ability. Every ability has to have a downfall. So I gave her a limit of how long she can use it, and how often.

oh, and I'll change the bio. I figured I had a few errors XD I read it as fast as I could and made the profile the the best of my ability at a fast pace. XD

The Big O
I have no idea on those symbols. They weren't there when I posted the cs.

And can you guys see the pic I posted or is it blank?

MadMel
It's a KMC glitch, I reckon. Don't worry about it. erm

starryknight
yeah its some guy with a bike of sorts right?

Regelion1

MadMel
@Starry - ..... huh?

@Reg - Approved. XD

Regelion1
I will post later cause I em at my neices birthday party she turned 3 today.

immaturerainbow
Ugh, I remember being 13, and making all my character 17. Now I'm 19 and I make them all in their 20's. Time flies.

MadMel
Seems like only yesterday this place was alive, with 20 rps going at once. Good times. big grin

immaturerainbow
I remember when even the off topic forum was full of RPG, anyone remember the KMC Coven?

starryknight
@Starry - ..... huh?

@Reg - Approved. XD was confirming that I see O's pic...

The Big O
I see it too. I don't know what was going on. The internet is weird. But I'll post later today because I am at work.

Hitosu Moriko
Would split personality count as 2 characters or 1

starryknight
Ryner really pisses off Raven...I didn't want her to be such a serious character bit meh after things get settled she will return to her odd silly self.

Regelion1
First blood doesn't that seem kind of drastic?

starryknight
shes really angry big grin

MadMel
Sorry I haven't posted yet guys. I'm kinda busy figuring out where I'm going to live for the next few years. XD

Regelion1
I'ts no problem that's reallly important you have to figure that out shoot everyone needs a place to live.

Matr0shka

Matr0shka
BTW sorry it took me so long, I work at least 55 hours a week and it's hard to find time to do this, although I really really want to. If I ever become to slow to post PLEASE by all means move my character along and I will read to catch up smile !! I'll start posting in the RP thread once my character is aproved.

The Big O
I'll post later today.

Regelion1
I thought you where waiting to be approved.

The Big O
Are you speaking to me Reg?

Regelion1
No Matr0shka.

The Big O
I gotcha.

Matr0shka
Well I do not wish to wait smile

The Big O
I believe that Raven is in her room. Is that right, Starry. I think you have to watch out for stuff like that, Mat.

Matr0shka
Sorry and BTW my character is a graduate

starryknight
Yeah but i can make it work...im on my phone so post may seem a bit lacking big grin

Matr0shka
Same I have a bit of time before my next customers xD lol times have changed since we were young teens on here

The Big O
I was an old teen on here. A ripe, old 18 years of age when I discovered this place in the end of 2006. It was really a community back then. Now, its close to a ghost town. But we're still here, trying to keep it alive.

starryknight
Hey O if your are bored you can stop by Raven's room/bakery for a delicious cuppy cake, she dare ya to have just one!

Matr0shka
Well I'm 22 old man

Regelion1
I'm only a 19 year old young man trying to live as an adult. ^_^

starryknight
19 is an adult...or at least a young adult...still a teen...reminds me of a song...not a girl but not yet a woman or something like that lol.

Matr0shka
Starry Wtf xD !? But I'm still considered a kid in the big scheme of things. Dont grow up to fast. I actually miss the easy school life (not college)

Matr0shka
By the way about my character, I have decided to have him mentally Ill. I think it will have a nice add on to the plot so if anything like illusions or voices happen it is not for other characters to see, they will only see Reiko being a crazy fu@# xD ! Unless you guys have something interesting to add on smile

The Big O
I'll have Thane get into something if he needs to. Thanks, Starry.

And I think making your character mentally unstable adds some depth to him, Mat. If you stay consistant with it and don't go bat poo crazy with it, your character can be awesome in a crazy way.

Hitosu Moriko
Again does split personality count as 2 or 1 character

starryknight
I'm guessing it would count as one person...its one body right??

The Big O
I agree with Starry. As long as its one body. But then again, I think other factors play a part in something like that, (ie, whether or not both personalities share the same memories, if both personalities have access to separate powers, stuff like that.) But I think Mel would have to let you know, Hit. That's a great question.

starryknight
LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!!!

ugh it was soooo hard not to make anything a death blow or just flood the arena with water and freeze Rynar. >< can someone say...blood bending!!!!!!!

Matr0shka
lol Starry be nice to the male combatant xD

starryknight
OMG! Legend of Korra was so freak'n sweet! I loved it anyone else watch it?

Regelion1
all the time its awesome I'm glad they didn't ruin it that just made it awesome.

The Big O
YES IT WAS!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Matr0shka
^ lol

starryknight
I screamed like a girl too but I guess it was as weird since I am a girl lol

MadMel
The end was... predictable - I was waiting for the modern relative of a particular fire prince all season but nonetheless, it was good fun! big grin

Matr0shka
hey hey hey more posting i like where this rp is going big grin

starryknight
I dont know how to do the spoiler thing but it sounds like we all seen it (which is awesome) the scene with amon and tarlok* on the boat was sooooo omg made me teary eyed.

MadMel
SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDOOR

Only you spell spoiler right. wink

Hitosu Moriko
And Now i play the waiting game

starryknight
Omg mel!! That was on my list to see D:!!! Jk stick out tongue REGELION1 please post so bored ><

Hitosu Moriko
So i am guessing Iroh is related to Zuko Somehow

starryknight
He's his grandson big grin

MadMel
In hindsight, I realised i spelled 'Dumbledore' wrong. stick out tongue

Hitosu Moriko
hmm makes sense im aware everyone heard the zuko in him

Regelion1
Sorry guys was trying to stay out my room way too hot to be in there. I will how ever try to post from a crappy phone.

The Big O
And please don't think I've disappeared. I'm just waiting for things to really start.

MadMel
This little duel between reg and starry can go on one more post each, then either its ended or Kal ends it. stick out tongue

Hitosu Moriko

starryknight
This little duel between reg and starry can go on one more post each, then either its ended or Kal ends it. stick out tongue
Don't worry we had planed to end it soon...

The Big O
Aww, Hit. Someone is already a healer. I don't think it matters but I just wanted to alert you to this.

Hitosu Moriko
lol im am also a status changer lol

The Big O
Sorry but, yea. Same powers as Reg's character. But hey, its all how you use them.

Hitosu Moriko
Don't you mean Mastroka cause he uses life threatening poison

But i go beyond that barrier using Paralyzing and Blind hopefully some other status ailments i might add berserk or sluggish abilities as well if anything cause there are herbs that do that as well

Just a small PS His favorite poisons are Aconite, and Nightsbane ^___^

The Big O
I don't know. I was more so making an observation. I know Mat's character heals and uses poisons as well. But like I said, its all how you use them.

MadMel
From what I can tell, Matt's char uses straight up magick to heal, whereas Hit's uses earth magick to grow and develop the plants which he can use to heal/damage.

Hitosu Moriko
pretty much along with taking the heat or cold from earth as well for burning or freezing attacks and medical healing

Hitosu Moriko
wait so am i approved

MadMel
Yea yea. Sorry. XD

Matr0shka
Okay I'm back to posting ! XD

MadMel
Speeding things up a little.

starryknight

Regelion1
ohhhh someone likes Lina inverse Slayer next that anime is the best all the Slayers are.

starryknight
oh my gosh I love The Slayers! I barely started watching it and got through with the first season! Lina Inverse is a bad ass and the swordsman guy is super cute! they make an awesome couple...even though I'm against that ship what so ever because it's too obvious! Like...Korra and that MAN WHORE MAKO!

Hitosu Moriko
Omg................ another slayers fan ^_______^

Regelion1
The swordsmans name is Gourry Gabriev and he owns the sword of light the coolest weapon ever.

MadMel

Hitosu Moriko
wow someone loves blazblue

The Big O
Everyone's talking about anime and I have no idea what's going on. Please fill me in as to which are some good ones to watch so I'll not be left out of another group geekasim in the future.

no expression

I'm totally serious.

starryknight
I have no idea what Mel is talking about but the anime I'm geekasiming about is The Slayers, its really awesome if you don't mind old anime. Another old anime I like is Ranma 1/2, it's pretty silly and has a ton of episodes! If your looking for a newer anime try Soul Eater, it's just fantastic...and you'll recognize a certain character that Regelion is in love with. stick out tongue

Hitosu Moriko
I recommend an anime called Jigoku Shojo or in english known as Hell Girl 3 seasons of people who have grudges on others and banishing them to hell I love it Starry you used her picture for Sam in hero high 2 and 3 that's the Hell Girl her name is Ai Enma

Regelion1
Starry you remember my favorite character Black star Yahoo. @Mel Try this on for size. "Grant me courage and strength of spirit to chase away the fear in my heart forever grant my shadow skills the power to soar the heavens themselves Shadow gate genesis killing technique Cannon." @The big O heres a list of some good animes atleast the ones i like.

Shadow skill
Slayer- next, try, Revolution and evolution -R
Elemental Gelade
Elfen Lied
Dream Eater Merry
Dears
Chobits
Daigunder
D.N.Angel
D-Grayman
Chaos;head
Cardfighter Vanguard
Air gear
.Hack
Dead man wonderland heres a few for now i have a lot more and my magic based ones are better.

The Big O
I absolutely HATE dead man's wonderland. But I can honestly say that I haven't heard of just about all of those. What are some magic ones, Reg?

Regelion1
Well theirs
Baka and Test: Summon the Beasts
Demon King Daimao
Shuffle
MxZero my favorite
Flame of Recca
Fullmetal alchemist
Blue exorcist
Get backers
Guin Saga
Kurokami
Maburaho
Negima
Orphen my favorite also Orpen revenge 2nd season.
The Familiar of Zero myfavorite too
The legend of the legendary hero's this where Ryners is from ^_^
Kyou Kara Maou!

nate9939

nate9939
im sorry about all the misspeld word im not the best speller and my keybord sometimes dosent put in a letter or two so anyway if im a little slow or i am not doing it right tell me cause im new and ive been trying to be in an rp anyway im also making an rp if anyone is intrested look in the aprovel thred hope i can join

MadMel
Not bad at all. However, your bio is inconsistent to everyone else's. How do you even know if dragons exist? wink
Also, you can only have one specialization, so electric magick counts as a secondary, not a primary.
Apart from that, and the spelling and grammar (which can be worked on), I like it. Very creative. smile

starryknight
talking about magick since Raven is a primarily ice/water wizard she can still cast a lightning spell if she says the words right???

MadMel
All wizards have a basic understanding of most magicks. So the answer is yes, but she hasn't mastered it the way she has with water and ice. In other words, there's every chance she might botch it and zapp herself. XD

starryknight
I see I see...Raven is quite clumsy.

Raven: Shut up don't tell everyone!

well it's true...

Raven: looks down in defeat, "you still shouldn't tell everyone.

(I've always wanted to do that! and now I have...crossing off the bucket list)

Regelion1
Can i help with this bucket list of yours Starry.

starryknight
DO YOU WANT ME TO DIE?!

Regelion1
No but just ask and i'd do all ui can to help with something on it love kiss

MadMel
You guys are cute. XD

starryknight
hmm...that was an imaginary list BUT since you are willing to help me!

"you may call me mistress but only from your knees." (wanted to say that for a long time!)

You guys are cute. XD

tell us something that we don't know...we are down right adorable! *takes a sexy pose but fails miserably...*

Regelion1
don't worry your always sexy to me *gets on knees* my mistress. cool happy

starryknight
oh my gosh! that was cute hehe. big grin

Regelion1
Starry my Misstress will you RP marry me again? cool wink

starryknight
nope gotta keep my options open...I'M FREE WOMAN!

Regelion1
awww can't blame me for trying. big grin

The Big O
Originally posted by starryknight
(I've always wanted to do that! and now I have...crossing off the bucket list)

Originally posted by Regelion1
Can i help with this bucket list of yours Starry.

Originally posted by starryknight
DO YOU WANT ME TO DIE?!

Originally posted by Regelion1
No but just ask and i'd do all i can to help with something on it love kiss

You guys are cute. XD hysterical

Comic gold.

nate9939
so if my electrick magic was a secondary is it ok or dose it need a few more tweaking?
also i just thought it would be a ok backround and because of the magick i thought a dragon whould be an ok asumpstion

MadMel
No the electric magick is fine, as long as its not too powerful.
ok, dragons do exist. stick out tongue But the bio needs to change.

nate9939
what about this
bio-he was born in vilage near dragons where he found out he had the magick to control his blood into scales and at the school he learned to push it one step further to turn the scales into wepones wile he just graduated he found out he was starting a quest not being that intrested in meting evreyone else he just shows up when they sart the quest

Regelion1
What's with the pause play guy's and Girl's.

nate9939
i dont know but ill post after im accepted

nate9939
why is no one posting i want to read on T_T wow its seartently been a long time since the last post oh ya and incase you mised it my redone bio is already done before this

starryknight
Well to be honest I haven't had much time with my work schedule being crazy thanks to the holiday...btw Happy 4th of July to all who celebrate it!

nate9939
omg i just herd my sister is in labor oh and also happy 4th of july

starryknight
Congratz to your sis!!

MadMel
So so so so so so so sorry guys!! I got called away to play 5 days of sport, in a town that has no f*cking phone reception!!! mad

I'll post as soon as I can.

Nate is approved.

The Big O
No worries. Most of us have been working cranktastic hours or celebrating the holidays.

Regelion1
So O did You ever get the chance to watch those animes i suggested to you.

nate9939
yay thank you

The Big O
Not yet, Reg. I've been swamped at the office (cliche but true.) I haven't had a chance todo anything.

And I'll post later seeing as I'm at work now.

starryknight
What were the papers for reg?

Regelion1
It's to protet you guys from a delayed affect of itching powder that will take affect in a hour. ^_^

starryknight
so...whats up?

Regelion1
i have no idea but no ones posting.

nate9939
i whould post but i dont want to doubal post or anything T_T|

MadMel
Really sorry guys. I'm super busy atm. erm

nate9939
its ok just play online games why i wait

nate9939
my birthday is tomorow yay :d !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nate9939
whats taking so long @_@| there hasent been a post in awile

nate9939
im trying to earn a free mincraft membership at this webstie http://epicfreeprizes.com/?ref=366139 ( i dont konw if it is real but im going to try ) so can you guys go on this website if you can and copy and past it so i get the point for you going there

MadMel
Sup guys? I'm bringing this back! big grin

If we get enough of the people who originally signed up for this back, we can continue on with the story - albeit with a small time skip to the end of the first day of travel.

If not we'll do registration and story from scratch.
I'll spend what free time I have over the next few days re-examining the rules and such.

A show of hands for those interested, if you please. smile

The Big O
*Raises hand*

Phoenix3068
Haven't checked it out but anything dealing with Magick I'm in for ^^ Also, I didn't see the anime before but now that I saw it, I have to say, love the pic of Kirito Mel. Lol, hopefully you know the anime and I'm not just making myself look stupid.

MadMel
Lol phoenix. The quote in my sig is a dead giveaway. SAO is one of my favorite new animes. So emotional and action packed.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>