Sentry & Kuurth Vs Flash & Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Classic NES
They fight on an indestructible planet, no bfr.

whacknasty
I'll say Flash and Doomsday. I think either of them could take sentry, and then its just a matter of Flash using a wider range of his potential attacks to help bring down Kuurth.

KingD19
Sentry really on his P's and Q's would do serious damage to both of them. And there's nothing they can do to Kuurth. Unable to be BFR'd, invulnerable, strength, etc... He's a nightmare for Doomsday and Flash will eventually get tired.

Classic NES
Originally posted by KingD19
Sentry really on his P's and Q's would do serious damage to both of them. And there's nothing they can do to Kuurth. Unable to be BFR'd, invulnerable, strength, etc... He's a nightmare for Doomsday and Flash will eventually get tired.

Why can't Flash just steal Sentrys kinetic energy?

KingD19
Sentry doesn't need to use physical force to beat Flash. He has energy projection powers and matter manipulation.

abhilegend
Originally posted by KingD19
Sentry doesn't need to use physical force to beat Flash. He has energy projection powers and matter manipulation.
Flash has speed force.

carver9
Team 1 wins.

KingD19
Sentry is fast enough to perceive Flash, and can matter manip. What's not to get? I have a hard time seeing Flash beating a guy who can take down Molecule Man with powers rivaling his own.

Naija boy
Team 1. Sentry is beyond physical force and They can't put Kuurth down either.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.