Silver Surfer vs Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mumrik
The Silver Surfer vs Earth

The Silver Surfer in his most powerful form arrives to earth, his mission is to take out any potential obstacles on earth and then call for his master Galactus. For some reason he is bloodlusted and doesn't hold back when fighting earth's inhabitants. No one on earth is expecting the Surfer and therefore there is no prep for earth but the surfer has had seven days of preparation. There are no rules, the surfer can do whatever he wants except destroy the planet completely since his master needs to feed. Will the Silver Surfer be able to conquer earth and if yes how long would it take and would it be done with ease?

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/9510/holyt.png

Endless Mike
Which Earth is this? Marvel?

Mumrik
Yes it's the marvel earth.

JakeTheBank
Surfer gets rage stomped.

Mumrik
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Surfer gets rage stomped. By who? The Surfer is borderline an abstract being in this scenario. This is in his most powerful form, remember that he has no morals. In many of the battles he has had with beings on earth he has always held back or not been at his most powerful. Also remember that he has had 7 days to prepare for the battle. I can't think of any being on earth that would be able to stomp the surfer single handedly.

iceman24567
Surfer enters Latverian air space then gets one shotted

Mumrik
Oh so earth is special in comparison to the thousands of other planets the surfer has conquered? The surfer is underrated, the highest herald of Galactus; the only being from a former universe. I'm not sure who you think could shoot the surfer down. I suspect you are ignorant. The Silver Surfer could destroy the entire planet and all life on it, but he won't. The only beings on earth that I suspect Surfer would have some problem with is Dr Strange and maybe Thor.

Dr Strange's magical powers could potentially stun the surfer or slow him down. Thor has his hammer, but it's not like he would really be able to hit the surfer with it. The Surfer has in the past been shown to be able to manipulate thor's hammer. So...well I'm quite certain this battle would be a win for the surfer.

-Pr-
pr1983

What "powerful form" are we talking about?

Because 9 times out of 10, I don't see how Surfer would take a decent Avengers team, never mind all of Earth.

Parmaniac
There are also these deus ex machina like characters, Legion, Scarlet Witch, potentially Molecule Man, Spider-man.

Mumrik
Well this powerful form only exists in theory since the Silver Surfer never is bloodlusted and in fact would rather give his own life than to take another. But I think put all his biggest most impressive feats together and double it...then we got the kind of surfer I'm talking about. Being bloodlusted and preparing for a week is like amplifying the surfer's power output by like 100%. Because normally he never uses his full potential in battle, he is always holding back even when conquering planets.

He has shown to be able to battle beings considered far more powerful than himself and not really trying or always hesitating. (Like for example http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/61080/1329202-assreformhms_super.jpg )This kind of surfer that would be attacking earth would be almost abstract in power. Without morals and bloodlusted. One thing is certain there isn't a single being on earth that could match him in power output, at least not when he has no morals and is bloodlusted. Just read the quote above for his KNOWN powers.

Question is if earth's protectors somehow together could stop him.

TheGodKiller
Current adult Franklin Richards solos .

abhilegend
Thor beats his ass again.

PillarofOsiris
Surfer gets rage stomped.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by Mumrik
Oh so earth is special in comparison to the thousands of other planets the surfer has conquered? The surfer is underrated, the highest herald of Galactus; the only being from a former universe. I'm not sure who you think could shoot the surfer down. I suspect you are ignorant. The Silver Surfer could destroy the entire planet and all life on it, but he won't. The only beings on earth that I suspect Surfer would have some problem with is Dr Strange and maybe Thor.

Dr Strange's magical powers could potentially stun the surfer or slow him down. Thor has his hammer, but it's not like he would really be able to hit the surfer with it. The Surfer has in the past been shown to be able to manipulate thor's hammer. So...well I'm quite certain this battle would be a win for the surfer.

I have no idea what SS comics you've read, but you must have been on something when you were reading them. Thor is enough to stop the SS, 7 times out of 10, and then there would be other characters like X-man, Hulk, Red Hulk, Sersi, Namor, Magneto, Dr. Strange, Iron Man, Professor X, Ares, Hercules, Sasquatch, Shaman, Northstar, Aurora, etc, etc, etc. You're simply delusional if you think he's beating them all at once.

Naija boy
SS doesn't win.

Mumrik
Uhh really, Thor? I don't get why people are raving about this guy. The power is in his hammer, he is like the green lantern. As I said the Surfer has shown to be able to some extent control Thor's hammer. He did repair it once which points towards him being able to something with it right? Also we are talking uber powerful Surfer not the philosophical guy with morals. The Surfer is also much faster than Thor and stronger. His power cosmic outmatches Thor's hammer. I know you are the kind of guy that points towards....THOR COMIC BOOKS. Listen guy, the reason Thor is winning over the Silver Surfer in his comic book is....because it's HIS comic book. Please show me a comic book where the Silver Surfer is the main guy...where he gets his ass handed to him by Thor. If there is such a comic book, I would like to see how that version of the Surfer compares to the one I'm talking about in the original post.

Fact is that Surfer is always holding back, in this scenario he won't. Therefore Thor will be stomped....now there are other ones:

I'm not aware of how strong X-man is in comparison to Dr Strange and Thor but the Hulk Silver Surfer drains easily and the Hulk can't even harm him. The surfer is physically much stronger than the Hulk...and mind you more durable as well. Sersi I don't know who it is, but I doubt she is a planet buster like the Surfer....Namor I don't know. Magneto the surfer will turn into a rubber duck. Now Dr strange could potenitally stun or slow the surfer down, but after that...well that would be the time to try to knock the surfer unconcious somehow. Silver Surfer destroys the iron man in a sec. Professor X could read the surfer's mind but it wouldn't help much against a planet buster. Ares is strong...but not stronger than the Surfer same goes for Hercules. The last four I don't know who they are...so I can't comment on them.

Yes I don't think the Surfer would have much problem against those people. The only problems that I think are:

-Dr Strange
-X-man
-Thor

The others...wouldn't be able to do much.

keiththegreat
Uhh really, Thor? I don't get why people are raving about this guy. The power is in his hammer, he is like the green lantern. As I said the Surfer has shown to be able to some extent control Thor's hammer. He did repair it once which points towards him being able to something with it right? Also we are talking uber powerful Surfer not the philosophical guy with morals. The Surfer is also much faster than Thor and stronger. His power cosmic outmatches Thor's hammer. I know you are the kind of guy that points towards....THOR COMIC BOOKS. Listen guy, the reason Thor is winning over the Silver Surfer in his comic book is....because it's HIS comic book. Please show me a comic book where the Silver Surfer is the main guy...where he gets his ass handed to him by Thor. If there is such a comic book, I would like to see how that version of the Surfer compares to the one I'm talking about in the original post.

Fact is that Surfer is always holding back, in this scenario he won't. Therefore Thor will be stomped....now there are other ones:

I'm not aware of how strong X-man is in comparison to Dr Strange and Thor but the Hulk Silver Surfer drains easily and the Hulk can't even harm him. The surfer is physically much stronger than the Hulk...and mind you more durable as well. Sersi I don't know who it is, but I doubt she is a planet buster like the Surfer....Namor I don't know. Magneto the surfer will turn into a rubber duck. Now Dr strange could potenitally stun or slow the surfer down, but after that...well that would be the time to try to knock the surfer unconcious somehow. Silver Surfer destroys the iron man in a sec. Professor X could read the surfer's mind but it wouldn't help much against a planet buster. Ares is strong...but not stronger than the Surfer same goes for Hercules. The last four I don't know who they are...so I can't comment on them.

Yes I don't think the Surfer would have much problem against those people. The only problems that I think are:

-Dr Strange
-X-man
-Thor

The others...wouldn't be able to do much.

He'll have problems with those three, and then have to fight 1,000 other heroes at once to conquer earth.

Mumrik
Ok so three dogs takes on a bear....the bear kills them? Then 1000 frogs attacks the bear? Would the bear even bother? How would a frog be able to annoy a bear? Wouldn't the bear just call for his T rex friend Galactus?

JakeTheBank
Forget about the heralds and meta level characters on Earth.

People like the All-Mothers of Asgardia, Zeus, Legion, Franklin Richards, and Dr. Doom are on Earth.

Silent Master
Surfer dies

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by iceman24567
Surfer enters Latverian air space then gets one shotted

thumb up

BullwinkleMoose
Forget about the heralds and meta level characters on Earth.

People like the All-Mothers of Asgardia, Zeus, Legion, Franklin Richards, and Dr. Doom are on Earth.

Forget even those weaklings. They could all sleep while Squirrel Girl Stomps Surfer in 1 Panel. Heck even with Galactus helping they would get crushed.

Cogito
The Silver Surfer in his most powerful form (OP specified) was made all-powerful (or was it just omniscient?) by the Living Tribunal.

/shrug

Any other version gets stomped

Mumrik
You have not a clue of what you are talking about. Three heroes on earth could annoy the surfer, everyone else...he would either turn into rubber ducks or just disharm them somehow. Manipulate their genes...

Maybe you have forgot that the surfer can de-evolve an entire planet. It's one of his feats.....most heroes on earth are humans with some reflexes and strength. The Surfer can survive super novas...what could any of those heroes possibly to do to put him down?

Also earth doesn't include asgardians or the old gods. There is a lot of talking...but I see nothing that backs up your claims. You guys seem to be ignorant to some extent.

PillarofOsiris
Last time I checked, Black Panther was on earth:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/NM95/wow5uz9.jpg

Silent Master
You have not a clue of what you are talking about. Three heroes on earth could annoy the surfer, everyone else...he would either turn into rubber ducks or just disharm them somehow. Manipulate their genes...

Maybe you have forgot that the surfer can de-evolve an entire planet. It's one of his feats.....most heroes on earth are humans with some reflexes and strength. The Surfer can survive super novas...what could any of those heroes possibly to do to put him down?

Also earth doesn't include asgardians or the old gods. There is a lot of talking...but I see nothing that backs up your claims. You guys seem to be ignorant to some extent.

As the "asgardians and the old gods." are currently on Earth, they count.

Mumrik
You know that is PIS, that one goes along with the stone guy knocking the surfer out with a brick.

I'm not talking about gods, would I really put Surfer up against old gods? No...I'm talking about earth that is, the human race and the guardians of the human race. No gods or higher beings...

PillarofOsiris
You know that is PIS, that one goes along with the stone guy knocking the surfer out with a brick.

"The stone guy"? We're the ignorant ones? How about when he was taken out by some lasers? Or when he pretty much stalemated Beta Ray Bill (a weaker version of Thor). Or the 3 times Thor has beaten him now?

Silent Master
It's too late to change the thread, so the "asgardians and the old gods" count.

IOW, Surfer dies.

BullwinkleMoose
It's amusing how Marvel Earth is 1 of the most unconquerable planets in all of Comics and he thinks the Surfer can do it by himself.

Mumrik
Here guy...high and low feats doesn't really matter they even eachother out then there is only power output and character bio.
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/61080/1329202-assreformhms_super.jpg
Defeats the uni lord, basically eternity in another universe...
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/61080/1286963-assivlulnrr_super.jpg
Yeah punches from Hulk and Thor would really do much...
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/61080/1286961-assbhagain_super.jpg
Much much stronger than the Hulk, the hulk who has defeated Thor!
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/37023/1385966-screenshot297_super.jpg
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/37023/1385967-screenshot298_super.jpg
Basically messes with super heroes powers, this is probably what would happen to x man...
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/43469/1117080-asm431p21_super.jpg
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/43469/1117082-asm431p22_super.jpg
Without effort traps Carnage...
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/10/108701/2164618-ss_requiem_review_super.jpg
Brings peace to the world for 5 min...basically gives all people on earth cosmic awarness for 5 min.
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/37499/791257-sheilds_super.jpg
Easily blocks Thor's hammer, notice how he is very...not aggresive.
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/8/84589/2181419-ss_super.jpg
Create singularities in their eyes...and that isn't when he is at his most powerful. Also note how he says...I won't. But in this scenario he will...the surfer has always held back therefore is regarded as weak in comparison to some beings. Now post all your low feats...and we can come to the conclusion that feats...are quite useless and that in order to find out who is truly the most powerful one has to look at the character's bio and...potential. Surfer is a planet buster....who has defeated an abstract being...uni lord...he isn't to be underestimated.

carver9
Thor solos.

PillarofOsiris

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/61080/1286963-assivlulnrr_super.jpg
Yeah punches from Hulk and Thor would really do much...

So you're comparing a punch from She Hulk to one from Thor or the Hulk? You really are clueless.

Btw, nice job grabbing scans from a respect thread.

Dream Stuff
PIS off, Surfer rolls over most of Earth. If his mission is to eliminate any potential threats, he doesn't need to bother with anyone who can't slow down galactus (non-threats) and could pretty much wipe out the non-herald human race from orbit. And there's nothing Rees or doom could do with the picosecond warning they'd get before he wisely blitzes them into the afterlife.

But what is he going to do against someone like Gaea? Nothing, really. He isn't soloing an eternals team either. And while I cant think of it hungover and off the top of my head, there are always a couple elder gods and high powers lurking in the shadows of marvel Earth.

This task is too great for him.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by Dream Stuff
. He isn't soloing an eternals team either.\

Sersi by herself gives him a hell of a fight, and could potentially take a couple of wins. Add in the other 99 Eternals, including Zuras....

I can't believe I still feel compelled to defend that the SS can't defeat Marvel Earth.

Mumrik
As I said EARTH, that doesn't include gods or eternals. I never said NO GODS in the OP but that I thought was evident. You seem to think

Earth=All old gods, eternals and whatnot.

No earth equals the superheroes/supervillains that are on it and the human race. The silver Surfer is at his most powerful and has had a week to prepare for the battle. No morals means he can pop singularities in peoples eyes...btw...

So basically he would be able to create black holes into the eyes of people that would be able to swallow solar systems.

Eternals are basically gods...very much like the surfer. As far as I know they don't live on earth. So no the surfer wouldn't have to face them. EARTH EARTH!

PillarofOsiris

Eternals are basically gods...very much like the surfer. As far as I know they don't live on earth. So no the surfer wouldn't have to face them. EARTH EARTH!

you are absolutely clueless.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olympia_(comics)

Mumrik
Oh really...so there are 99 godlike beings on earth...strange I have never heard of them. Wonder why Thor and Hulk are so popular and not any of these...gods...still...they are godlike in the sense that they can't die. Other than that they are basically buffed humans right?

EDIT: I have read up on these eternals, and they seem to be weak superheroes...that lives forever...this uni mind however...could prove to be a potential obstacle for the surfer.

PillarofOsiris
.they are godlike in the sense that they can't die. Other than that they are basically buffed humans right?

You've never heard of them because you obviously don't read many comic books. "Buffed humans"? Sersi is a good match for Thor or the Silver Surfer. Gilgamesh gave Thor a good fight. Ikaris could put up a brief fight against the Surfer. Zuras would beat the Silver Surfer by himself quite handily. These are just the 100 Eternals. Add in the THOUSANDS of mutants, Thor, Hercules, Atlantis, with Namor, Iron Man, shield, the fantastic four, all of the Hulks (Hulk, red hulk, she hulk, doc samson, red she hulk) all the mages on Earth like Dr. Strange, Alpha Flight, the British heroes like Captain Britain, and you're out of your freaking mind if you think the SS is lasting for more than a few minutes.

Dream Stuff
As I said EARTH, that doesn't include gods or eternals. I never said NO GODS in the OP but that I thought was evident.

You thought it was evident, when naming Earth, that a great many people actually living there would be off-limits?

On some other points, aside from him claiming he could do so, what makes you think surfer could actually create singularities in people's eyes? Sure, he can make black holes, but the (I think) two times he's done it, he hasn't demonstrated that kind of ease or precision. For that matter, what makes you think he would benefit much from a week of prep? He's not that imaginative. What would he do with a week that he couldn't do in 1 minute?

Dream Stuff
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Add in the THOUSANDS of mutants, Thor, Hercules, Atlantis, with Namor, Iron Man, shield, the fantastic four, all of the Hulks (Hulk, red hulk, she hulk, doc samson, red she hulk) all the mages on Earth like Dr. Strange, Alpha Flight, the British heroes like Captain Britain, and you're out of your freaking mind if you think the SS is lasting for more than a few minutes.

Let's be fair, most of the super people don't matter. Surfer and wipe the planet Clem of non-herald life from a distance. If he just removes the atmosphere, most of them drop on their own in the few minutes that follow.

Mumrik
Are you kidding me?
SERSI
That one Surfer stomps 5 seconds at most...he has shattered peoples atoms before.
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/8/82346/2175666-surf1_super.jpg

GILGAMESH

The Surfer has shown to be able to influence human emotion, there is no mentioning of resistance to molecular manipulation. Surfer stomps...he also stomps Ikaris.

ZURAS

Seems like the best the eternals can put up against the surfer, still no mentioning of resistence to anything. 1 min and surfer is done with him. The uni mind could be a problem to the surfer, but the only eternal that would be able to create it is Zuras and that guy the surfer probably would eliminate first. Remember that he has had a week to prepare and of course got a plan before heading into battle. It's not like he rushes in and all heroes and villains of the earth jump on him at once. I reckon there will be some assasinations before the starts the heavy killing.

He has done it two times because...he has morals. He is always holding back. Now what he could do in one week...a lot...like making a plan on who to assasinate first?

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by Dream Stuff
Let's be fair, most of the super people don't matter. Surfer and wipe the planet Clem of non-herald life from a distance. If he just removes the atmosphere, most of them drop on their own in the few minutes that follow.

Even if he did that, that's not affecting the ones that really matter (and there are still HUNDREDS of heroes that matter here...nevermind villains, who are generally more powerful). And Sersi could just re-create the atmosphere anyway. The fact is, there are MANY people who beat the Silver Surfer ONE ON ONE here. Hell, there are people who could beat every herald of Galactus at once, including the Silver Surfer (Legion for example).

PillarofOsiris
Are you kidding me?
SERSI
That one Surfer stomps 5 seconds at most...he has shattered peoples atoms before.
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/8/82346/2175666-surf1_super.jpg

GILGAMESH

The Surfer has shown to be able to influence human emotion, there is no mentioning of resistance to molecular manipulation. Surfer stomps...he also stomps Ikaris.

ZURAS

Seems like the best the eternals can put up against the surfer, still no mentioning of resistence to anything. 1 min and surfer is done with him. The uni mind could be a problem to the surfer, but the only eternal that would be able to create it is Zuras and that guy the surfer probably would eliminate first. Remember that he has had a week to prepare and of course got a plan before heading into battle. It's not like he rushes in and all heroes and villains of the earth jump on him at once. I reckon there will be some assasinations before the starts the heavy killing.

He has done it two times because...he has morals. He is always holding back. Now what he could do in one week...a lot...like making a plan on who to assasinate first?

See here's why you shouldn't get your information from wikipedia.

Sersi has had her atoms scattered before, and she re-formed. You obviously have no clue who she is outside of a wikipedia article. (btw, those same articles will say Thor can lift 100 tons).

-Pr-
Well this powerful form only exists in theory since the Silver Surfer never is bloodlusted and in fact would rather give his own life than to take another. But I think put all his biggest most impressive feats together and double it...then we got the kind of surfer I'm talking about. Being bloodlusted and preparing for a week is like amplifying the surfer's power output by like 100%. Because normally he never uses his full potential in battle, he is always holding back even when conquering planets.

He has shown to be able to battle beings considered far more powerful than himself and not really trying or always hesitating. (Like for example http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/61080/1329202-assreformhms_super.jpg )This kind of surfer that would be attacking earth would be almost abstract in power. Without morals and bloodlusted. One thing is certain there isn't a single being on earth that could match him in power output, at least not when he has no morals and is bloodlusted. Just read the quote above for his KNOWN powers.

Question is if earth's protectors somehow together could stop him.

I honestly don't know how you came to that conclusion, but okay.

Also, I would read up on Thor if I were you.

Closing spite thread soon...

Silent Master
Yea....Surfer has zero chance of winning.

PillarofOsiris
Oh, and not to mention, if you scattered Thor's atoms, or the Silver Surfer's they would be destroyed. But its one thing to say that would kill them, another to actually do it.

Colossus-Big C
silver surfer is far stronger than hulk?
lol where did you get that OP?

PillarofOsiris
The uni mind could be a problem to the surfer, but the only eternal that would be able to create it is Zuras

Oh, and not true. Did you read that in wikipedia also? Because other eternals can make it.

Mumrik
So one shouldn't get info from the public knowledge that exists on the fictional characters? Where do people get their info from then? You?

And here is Silver Surfer easily knocking the Hulk out.
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/61080/1286961-assbhagain_super.jpg

Silent Master
So one shouldn't get info from the public knowledge that exists on the fictional characters? Where do people get their info from then? You?

This is getting ridiculous, I'm arguing with morons.

We tend to get info from the actual comics, rather than a website that can be edited by anyone with access to a computer.

Mumrik
Then why not actually show some scans that support your argument. So far you have done nothing but to assume the surfer would lose. Hmm let me ask you this...

Do you judge yoda by his size and his passive behaviour towards most people?

Yes they could develop the ability to make it...but there is no known eternal that can.

Silent Master
To be fair, we assume he'll lose because they are several people on Earth that have already beaten him.

PillarofOsiris

Yes they could develop the ability to make it...but there is no known eternal that can.

Again, this is flat out not true. Then again, this is coming from a guy who thinks Eternals are just "buff humans", and Sersi can be atomized, and the SS could beat Zuras in seconds, so I'm not surprised.

Mumrik
Yes beaten him...like who? Either it's PIS or in THor's case the surfer held back...he isn't the killing type.

How about proving me wrong, I trust a wikipedia article more than I trust you.

Dream Stuff
You really shouldn't get your info from bios. Sersi lacks surfer's speed, but is otherwise a monster. If surfer wants to try matter manipulation (like scattering atoms), he'd be picking one of the few beings on his level who's much, much better at it than him.

The idea of him beating the like of zuras is kind of a cruel joke.

What this comes down to is that marvel Earth is a lot bigger and badder than OP realized. Let this be a teaching moment.

PillarofOsiris
Yes beaten him...like who? Either it's PIS or in THor's case the surfer held back...he isn't the killing type.

Funny, considering when Surfer fought Thor when SS was amped by Loki, SS himself claimed THOR WAS THE ONE HOLDING BACK. Oh, and great argument: any time Surfer loses he was holding back or it was PIS. Hey, did you know that in actual comics Thor has been stated to almost always be holding back as well? MOST HEROES DO.

And lol at Surfer not being the killing type. I can't even count how many times he's killed in comics.

JayDaDon
Reed, adult Franklin, and young Franklin are on earth no expression Good luck to anyone trying to conquer that shit.

Silent Master

Glad you admit that Thor has beaten Surfer a few times, Iron-man also managed to ko him once and IIRC Gaea beat the entire Defenders team which includes the Surfer.

Mumrik
Bios are the most...trustable source of information. Bios are never PIS and there is no reason to compare low feats with high feats in BIOS. They are simply fact...unlike most comics. The bios are what comic book writers actually look at when making their comics.

Was that in a Thor comic book???

PillarofOsiris

How about proving me wrong, I trust a wikipedia article more than I trust you.

I can go edit the wikipedia article myself right now if it will make you feel better to read it there. Off the top of my head, Sersi has formed a uni-mind before for one. And again, you quoted the wikipedia article saying she would be killed by having her atoms scattered, when Blastaar atomized her and she reformed herself.

Colossus-Big C
Gaea Soloes

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51954/2410475-defenders_v2_12_36.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51954/2410471-defenders_v2_12_37.jpg

PillarofOsiris
Bios are the most...trustable source of information. Bios are never PIS and there is no reason to compare low feats with high feats in BIOS. They are simply fact...unlike most comics. The bios are what comic book writers actually look at when making their comics.

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Mumrik
It's not like she would really bother to defend the earth from a invading force...maybe she will do something when Galactus arrives but not until then...and then Galactus will squash her.

PillarofOsiris
It's not like she would really bother to defend the earth from a invading force...maybe she will do something when Galactus arrives but not until then...and then Galactus will squash her.

It's clear you did't know who was on Marvel earth when you made this post. Admit you were wrong and move on. And when Galactus gets to Earth, Legion will shove his head up his own ass...and with that helmet on it will hurt A LOT.

Dream Stuff

I almost don't believe you're serious.

Look, bios suck. They are one writer's summary of the character and almost never take into account what the character actually does in comics. They are not well-informed and actual writers dont use them at all. I can say that with authority.That's why comic books, though imperfect, are considered the primary canon.

Colossus-Big C
High Evolutionary Soloes.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51954/1677406-silver_surfer_01_of_5_2011_020.jpg

Zeus Soloes
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51954/1583638-1489222_chaos_war_3_06_02.jpg

Mumrik
Well I think Surfer with no morals would just fly around earth and assasinate all heroes he could assasinate. (That is most if not everyone). Then he would call for Galactus to help him against Gaea and High evolutionary.

biensalsa
Silver Surfer wins on the Op's dreams.

Otherwise Thor or someone else defeats Surfer

Dream Stuff
Well I think Surfer with no morals would just fly around earth and assasinate all heroes he could assasinate. (That is most if not everyone). Then he would call for Galactus to help him against Gaea and High evolutionary.

I agree. But I thought the point of this thread was to judge if surfer could take the whole Earth, which he can't. If calling galactus at any time is an option, then it becomes Galactus and Surfer vs earth, which helps their odds considerably.

leonidas
this thread is hilarious....

Dream Stuff
Oh and, as lame as this is, the x-men currently host the Pheonix, so there's another team that will ruin surfer's day. Probably galactus's too.

biensalsa
And he says earth does not has prep time but Surfer does.

Well I can see a point here, this is basically a sneak attack, If SS moves swiftly and targets the high metas, He will make earth to take some casualties.

But I still don't see how He can win, unless he destroys the planet and then there will be some heroes around to avenge earth.

I really can't see how he can win this.

JayDaDon
Franklin solos, and makes Galacus his herald. smokin'

-Pr-
Bios are generally not a reliable source of information when discussing power levels or feats. Usually, we go by actual on panel feats and finding averages.

Digi
Mumrik, try to start acknowledging things that don't fit your narrative. Otherwise you'll never be taken seriously.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.