Bruce Wayne Vs. Hawkeye no prep, starting at 200 yards

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Forensic
Standard equipment for each, who wins?

cdtm
Probably Hawkeye with the trick arrows.

Bentley
HE for a solid majority.

Forensic
All Superman's mental blocks have been broken. He is Infinitely more powerful than his usual strength level, where he lifted the book with infinite pages. Thanos has lost to Superman's infinite strength, infinitely more easily than warrior madness Thor wpg was beating on him. Who can stop Supes, full access to Torquasm Vo and all esoteric superpowers!

JakeTheBank
Doom.

Forensic
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Doom.

Nah, Doom always starts well then beats himself... It's Doom's most consistent power; beating himself!

Bentley
They can't stop him, but they have a better chance than poor ol' Thanos ever did.

Forensic
Originally posted by Bentley
They can't stop him, but they have a better chance than poor ol' Thanos ever did.

True dat! Poor, poor Thanos! :-(

Forensic
Who wins this exciting battle...?

Delta1938
Originally posted by Forensic
All Superman's mental blocks have been broken. He is Infinitely more powerful than his usual strength level, where he lifted the book with infinite pages. Thanos has lost to Superman's infinite strength, infinitely more easily than warrior madness Thor wpg was beating on him. Who can stop Supes, full access to Torquasm Vo and all esoteric superpowers!

Just wondering, is this a serious thread, or are you trying to give Quanchi a rage-induced stroke?

Forensic
Originally posted by Delta1938
Just wondering, is this a serious thread, or are you trying to give Quanchi a rage-induced stroke?

What is a Qunchi, of course this is a serious thread my friend!

Delta1938
What is a Qunchi, of course this is a serious thread my friend!

It's "who is Quanchi?" not "what is a Quanchi?" And he's someone with a serious mancrush on Thanos.

Forensic
It's "who is Quanchi?" not "what is a Quanchi?" And he's someone with a serious mancrush on Thanos.

Ahhh, I hope he realises this is just a hypothetical "what if?" and get's into the spirit of the thread and enjoys debating over it.

pym-ftw
Pym traps him in the microverse

Colossus-Big C
Hercules stalemates him with his own infinit strength.

Since supes infinit book feat is used here than Hercules lifting the universe feat also will be.

pym-ftw
Clint even if the distance was closed could hold his own.

Delta1938
Ahhh, I hope he realises this is just a hypothetical "what if?" and get's into the spirit of the thread and enjoys debating over it.

I think "rage-induced stroke" is a more likely response.

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Hercules stalemates him with his own infinit strength.

Since supes infinit book feat is used here than Hercules lifting the universe feat also will be.

Infinite pages>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>universe. Plus, Hercules is just a brick.

Colossus-Big C

Infinite pages>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>universe. Plus, Hercules is just a brick. The pages were contained within the universe, no?

iceman24567
The pages were contained within the universe, no?
Go read Final Crisis

Silent Master
Squirrel Girl wins

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by iceman24567
Go read Final Crisis Dont have it, just tell me whatever is relevant from it.

Both the book and universe weights infinit tons so his point is still moot

iceman24567
Dont have it, just tell me whatever is relevant from it.

Both the book and universe weights infinit tons so his point is still moot Both feats are a wash move on

Delta1938
Dont have it, just tell me whatever is relevant from it.

Both the book and universe weights infinit tons so his point is still moot

no

Both feats are a wash move on

no

pym-ftw
Is there really a debate about one infinity being greater than another

Hyperbole-man is killed by the tribunal for trying to muscle in on an abstract

Forensic
I think "rage-induced stroke" is a more likely response.

Infinite pages>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>universe. Plus, Hercules is just a brick.

Ahh, that's a shame. I do't understand why some people get so silly over comic characters and I agree Hercules is a brick... Athough he would give the likes of Black Adam a mauling hth imo!

iceman24567
no

no
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/iceman2456/yes.gif
Originally posted by pym-ftw

thumb up

Forensic

I think one of superman's lesser known powers would allow him to traverse dimensions.

Delta1938

You're assuming that the universe has infinite mass.

Ahh, that's a shame. I do't understand why some people get so silly over comic characters and I agree Hercules is a brick... Athough he would give the likes of Black Adam a mauling hth imo!

It won't help that he's also a Superman hater(except for KC Superman).

iceman24567
Ahh, that's a shame. I do't understand why some people get so silly over comic characters and I agree Hercules is a brick... Athough he would give the likes of Black Adam a mauling hth imo! Adam would smash Herc to pieces no expression

Forensic
You're assuming that the universe has infinite mass.

It won't help that he's also a Superman hater(except for KC Superman).

True the Universe is only infinite in Religious Universes not scientific ones.

Forensic
Adam would smash Herc to pieces no expression

I don't see that, Black Adam is a bit of a failiure tbh... Look at how the Scientists pwnd him. Feel free to cackle insanely gentlemen!

Silent Master
Deadpool wins.

Delta1938
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/iceman2456/yes.gif

thumb up

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4vydzlWHL1qcoa6s.gif

Though I'm stealing your gif when I need to respond in a similar manner.

I think one of superman's lesser known powers would allow him to traverse dimensions.

Using super-speed vibrations, he actually sent an entire planet back to it's own dimension.

blink

Forensic
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4vydzlWHL1qcoa6s.gif

Using super-speed vibrations, he actually sent an entire planet back to it's own dimension.

blink

People just forget all he's full powers and how cleverly he can use them, Internal heat vision ftw!

Delta1938
People just forget all he's full powers and how cleverly he can use them, Internal heat vision ftw!

He also gave a "brain freeze" to a "Cannibal Planet" that was eating the Sun.

eek! (walks away) whistling

Colossus-Big C
Both feats are a wash move on This thread is using the infinit feat so wtf are you talking about

Forensic
This thread is using the infinit feat so wtf are you talking about

Calm down dude, it's not worth getting angry about :-)

Silent Master
She-Hulk wins 10/10

Forensic
He also gave a "brain freeze" to a "Cannibal Planet" that was eating the Sun.

eek! (walks away) whistling

Haha Superman is sooooo awesome!

BullwinkleMoose
Squirrel Girl stomps Superman

Forensic
Originally posted by BullwinkleMoose
Squirrel Girl stomps Superman

Maybe off panel, but this issue is being drawn properly.. She dies! Just like Monkey Joe!

psycho gundam
All Superman's mental blocks have been broken. He is Infinitely more powerful than his usual strength level, where he lifted the book with infinite pages. Thanos has lost to Superman's infinite strength, infinitely more easily than warrior madness Thor wpg was beating on him. Who can stop Supes, full access to Torquasm Vo and all esoteric superpowers! what does fighting thanos have to do with marvel earth or this thread?

Silent Master
If the issue is being drawn properly, then Superman dies.

Squirrel Girl >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Superman.

Forensic
Originally posted by Silent Master
If the issue is being drawn properly, then Superman dies.

Squirrel Girl >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Superman.

Squirrel girl only ever wins off panel though.... No off panel wins allowed in this thread. :-) That negates her powers completely.

Forensic
Originally posted by psycho gundam
what does fighting thanos have to do with marvel earth or this thread?

What hasn't it?

Delta1938
Maybe off panel, but this issue is being drawn properly.. She dies! Just like Monkey Joe!

Squirrel Girl's not dying.

Originally posted by psycho gundam
what does fighting thanos have to do with marvel earth or this thread?

Benchmark, I guess?

Squirrel girl only ever wins off panel though.... No off panel wins allowed in this thread. :-) That negates her powers completely.

She's had on-panel wins. Squirrel Girl's the one who stops him. That, or Orion comes in and solos. Then we find-out Orion had his vasectomy reversed, him and Squirrel Girl work to make little pwn babies, and then the result causes the entire multiverse to be pwned out of existence.

Damn you, Forensic!! Now you've doomed us all!! mad

Stoic

Then Kal woke from that crazy dream, only to find himself trapped in a force block, just as Thanos soul destroys him.

Delta1938
Originally posted by Stoic
Then Kal woke from that crazy dream, only to find himself trapped in a force block, just as Thanos soul destroys him.

Nah, standard Superman's dials go to 11, Thanos' maybe 12, at best. Fully unleashed no mental blocks Superman's dials go to 11,000, minimum. What you described is Thanos' hallucination to make his death easier.

But Superman still loses to Squirrel Girl. Her dials go to at least 125,000. Orion sniped is 65,000, but double that when he's no longer half a man.

iceman24567
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/iceman2456/duh.gif

Forensic
Squirrel Girl's not dying.

Benchmark, I guess?

She's had on-panel wins. Squirrel Girl's the one who stops him. That, or Orion comes in and solos. Then we find-out Orion had his vasectomy reversed, him and Squirrel Girl work to make little pwn babies, and then the result causes the entire multiverse to be pwned out of existence.

Damn you, Forensic!! Now you've doomed us all!! mad

...s-sorry I didn't mean to d-doom anyone Delta, i-it was just meant to be a thread... sorry mate!Originally posted by Stoic

That's an episode of Dallas Stoic, we're not plagiarising in this thread!

pym-ftw
True the Universe is only infinite in Religious Universes not scientific ones. And your saying infinite is a number when its a theory.

Or are you saying a book of infinite mass can exist in a finite universe

:/

Forensic
And your saying infinite is a number when its a theory.

Or are you saying a book of infinite mass can exist in a finite universe

:/

-anything can exist if we allow mysticism!

iceman24567
-anything can exist if we allow mysticism! Are you off your meds bro?

Forensic
Nah, standard Superman's dials go to 11, Thanos' maybe 12, at best. Fully unleashed no mental blocks Superman's dials go to 11,000, minimum. What you described is Thanos' hallucination to make his death easier.

But Superman still loses to Squirrel Girl. Her dials go to at least 125,000. Orion sniped is 65,000, but double that when he's no longer half a man.

Absolutely Superman with blocks of is the ultimate Deus ex machina :-)

Delta1938
True the Universe is only infinite in Religious Universes not scientific ones.

Granted I only know from the Bible and not other religions, but I don't recall the Bible saying the MASS of the universe was infinite.

Forensic
Are you off your meds bro?

Absolutely, if we are allowing magic and mysticism then the rules of physics even in a comic Universe no longer matter.

Forensic
Granted I only know from the Bible and not other religions, but I don't recall the Bible saying the MASS of the universe was infinite.

Doesn't it? I wouldn't know as a humanist I kind of avaid magic and superstitious religious rubbish.

Colossus-Big C
Squirl girl is overrated and not funny anymore.

Forensic

Agreed, same about squirrel girl as well Big C!

Delta1938
Doesn't it? I wouldn't know as a humanist I kind of avaid magic and superstitious religious rubbish.

It says stuff along the lines of the universe being infinite, but not that it's actual mass is that I can recall. As for "religious rubbish....."

Many people are gay and I don't judge!

You don't judge?

No, and yes but not as funny as your face!! mad

Agreed, same about squirrel girl as well Big C!

I do judge, and I say you suck!! miffed

Forensic
It says stuff along the lines of the universe being infinite, but not that it's actual mass is that I can recall. As for "religious rubbish....."

You don't judge?

No, and yes but not as funny as your face!! mad

I do judge, and I say you suck!! miffed

I don't judge about liberal stuff.... religion on the other hand... what can I say I have double standards!

Stoic
Absolutely Superman with blocks of is the ultimate Deus ex machina :-)

This is exactly the reason why Thanos would allow Superman to believe that he was way up there, while all along Thanos would enter his mind via telepathy, and mysticism. Meanwhile all along Superman would be in a trance at the titans mercy. It's really simple, Thanos has the tools to defeat Superman every time if we allow him to be anything other than a static target.

Forensic
This is exactly the reason why Thanos would allow Superman to believe that he was way up there, while all along Thanos would enter his mind via telepathy, and mysticism. Meanwhile all along Superman would be in a trance at the titans mercy. It's really simple, Thanos has the tools to defeat Superman every time if we allow him to be anything other than a static target.

TVo destroys mental powers..... Seriously!

Delta1938
I don't judge about liberal stuff.... religion on the other hand... what can I say I have double standards!

Yeah well liberals are the ones who deserve to be judged!!!!! miffed

You just described Quanch's "special" dream. Thus the exact opposite thing is the correct answer. You fail.

Forensic
Yeah well liberals are the ones who deserve to be judged!!!!! miffed

Haha you watch Fox news amirite?

cdtm

That's basically a well worn myth, but according to the comic the only reason t-vo worked on Dominus, is because it put his brain pattern in a dream like "theta state", and his powers require a normal waking alpha state to grab onto thoughts and use them to reshape reality.

He could still affect reality to a point despite it, but his powers are diminished.

Outside of that, t-vo was originally invented as a way to hyper focus Kryptonian warriors. Enhances reaction times, for example.

cdtm
And, Superman from JLA/Avengers stops DCU Superman. big grin

Forensic
Originally posted by cdtm
That's basically a well worn myth, but according to the comic the only reason t-vo worked on Dominus, is because it put his brain pattern in a dream like "theta state", and his powers require a normal waking alpha state to grab onto thoughts and use them to reshape reality.

He could still affect reality to a point despite it, but his powers are diminished.

Outside of that, t-vo was originally invented as a way to hyper focus Kryptonian warriors. Enhances reaction times, for example.

and would allow him to access all Thanos's powers, poor Thanos :-(

Delta1938
Haha you watch Fox news amirite?

Nope.

Stoic

Seriously, Galactus would work Superman's brain like Koby works a basketball. Thanos uses both TP, and mystcism. T-vo isn't getting around this combo. All of this is for nothing, because it does not compute. None of it does.

Forensic
Nope.

You do go to church though, don't you?

Stoic
Seriously, Galactus would work Superman's brain like Koby works a basketball. Thanos uses both TP, and mystcism. T-vo isn't getting around this combo. All of this is for nothing, because it does not compute. None of it does.

Yeah and Superman would get his ass kicked in by a dozen Punisher's. Lol Thanos eradicated them like they were toys.

Delta1938

Who said Galactus was part of this?

You do go to church though, don't you?

Used to. Not anymore. For someone who thinks there's no problem with judging conservatives and non-liberals, you sure suck at it and prove you're wrong there's no problem.

Yeah and Superman would get his ass kicked in by a dozen Punisher's. Lol Thanos eradicated them like they were toys.

Now you're arguing with yourself while simultaneously agreeing with yourself. Time to get a straightjacket for Stoic.

Forensic

Used to. Not anymore. For someone who thinks there's no problem with judging conservatives and non-liberals, you sure suck at it and prove you're wrong there's no problem.

Now you're arguing with yourself while simultaneously agreeing with yourself. Time to get a straightjacket for Stoic.

http://www.boreme.com/posting.php?id=24268

I don't judge dude

Stoic

Oh you didn't understand what I wrote? Should I explain it to you?

In a nutshell Superman never beats Thanos. Instead he finds himself stuck in a force block getting ready to feed some jewel his essence, that would be worn as a necklace for Thanos.

Thanos wins. Did you understand all of that this time?

Forensic

In a nutshell Superman never beats Thanos. Instead he finds himself stuck in a force block getting ready to feed some jewel his essence, that would be worn as a necklace for Thanos.

Thanos wins. Did you understand all of that this time? B-but Thanos loses this...

carver9

Savage Hulk and Superman stalemate with their infinite fts. Savage Hulk was causing damage to a infinite number of dimensions.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=12952643

Delta1938

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2rfw1UDnS1qggcti.gif

you do. And the irony is it's the liberals who criticize non-liberals over hypocrisy as "proof" of moral and intellectual inferiority.

Thanos wins. Did you understand all of that this time?

Nope.

Originally posted by carver9
Savage Hulk and Superman stalemate with their infinite fts. Savage Hulk was causing damage to a infinite number of dimensions.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=12952643

Your greatest fantasy is not a valid opinion, Carter. Go stand in the corner and think about what you've done.

Forensic
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2rfw1UDnS1qggcti.gif

you do. And the irony is it's the liberals who criticize non-liberals over hypocrisy as "proof" of moral and intellectual inferiority.

I seriously don't judge man, I read comic books, I dig fantasy stuff about super powers and shit like Jesus!

Stoic
B-but Thanos loses this...

Man this whole thing is putting a crook in my neck. Superman is not on the level to take down Thanos. Thanos will not die Superman will. Thanos has mysticism that he can use to reinforce his telepathic assaults, which would result in Superman getting the brain whammy every single time. This thread makes no sense.

For the sake of this thread though, Thor bfr's him to whatever realm he chooses.

Forensic
Man this whole thing is putting a crook in my neck. Superman is not on the level to take down Thanos. Thanos will not die Superman will. Thanos has mysticism that he can use to reinforce his telepathic assaults, which would result in Superman getting the brain whammy every single time. This thread makes no sense.

For the sake of this thread though, Thor bfr's him to whatever realm he chooses.

But T-Vo takes Thanos over man!!! Easy win for supes!

Delta1938
I seriously don't judge man, I read comic books, I dig fantasy stuff about super powers and shit like Jesus!

You do judge. You've judged me more than once by making the assumptions I watch FOX NEWS and go to church. And Jesus is a historical fact. Whether you believe He was the Son of God or not is irrelevant, for you to call him "fantasy" is simply incorrect.

Thanos is overrated enough, but for you to keep arguing that Superman can't beat him when he's explicitly put on another level just cements it. If you've got such a hard-on for Thanos that you can't possibly accept the thought that Superman might beat him, it'd be a good idea to stay out of the thread. I'm sure it'll save ya a headache, dude.

By the way, if Superman can BFR an entire planet back to it's home dimension UNDER HIS OWN POWER, then there's a good chance Superman can return from whatever BFR Thor tries.

Forensic
You do judge. You've judged me more than once by making the assumptions I watch FOX NEWS and go to church. And Jesus is a historical fact. Whether you believe He was the Son of God or not is irrelevant, for you to call him "fantasy" is simply incorrect.

Thanos is overrated enough, but for you to keep arguing that Superman can't beat him when he's explicitly put on another level just cements it. If you've got such a hard-on for Thanos that you can't possibly accept the thought that Superman might beat him, it'd be a good idea to stay out of the thread. I'm sure it'll save ya a headache, dude.

By the way, if Superman can BFR an entire planet back to it's home dimension UNDER HIS OWN POWER, then there's a good chance Superman can return from whatever BFR Thor tries.

Jesus is an historical fact... maybe.... Dude I am not mocking your heartfelt belief in superstitious and supernatural stuff!

Stoic

I see that you didn't read my entire post did you dude?

Delta1938
Jesus is an historical fact... maybe.... Dude I am not mocking your heartfelt belief in superstitious and supernatural stuff!

He is a historical fact. And uh saying my beliefs are "superstitious" is mocking them. Wow, you're really bad at this shit.

But we're spamming the thread with an off-topic subject. I'll try to make this the last I say of the subject.

I see that you didn't read my entire post did you dude?

Superman's dials go to at least 11,000 under this scenario, so Thanos will be beaten so bad even he dies.

Stoic
But T-Vo takes Thanos over man!!! Easy win for supes!

That may well be the case if Thanos only used TP.

Forensic
He is a historical fact. And uh saying my beliefs are "superstitious" is mocking them. Wow, you're really bad at this shit.

Maybe Jesus is an historical figure... I really am not mocking your belief in the supernatural miracles and stuff dude... It's cool I once saw Hitler's face in a potato chip! Weird huh?

Forensic
That may well be the case if Thanos only used TP.

Supes has the magic Sword of Superman with all esoteric powers, it makes him Space Jesus dude!

Delta1938
Maybe Jesus is an historical figure... I really am not mocking your belief in the supernatural miracles and stuff dude... It's cool I once saw Hitler's face in a potato chip! Weird huh?

Not really. The brain tricks you into recognizing stuff like that, or forcing it to be seen due to an instinct to look for familiar things.

What IS weird though, and something that might not sit well for you, is that the face you saw was Hitler. whistling

Supes has the magic Sword of Superman with all esoteric powers, it makes him Space Jesus dude!

There actually was a Sci-Fi novel about Jesus in the future, traveling to different planets, and this guy kept trying to catch-up to him but never did. I think it was a retelling of Jesus' life story, but set in the future. I don't quite remember.

Anyways, Squirrel Girl is the one to stop him.

Forensic
Not really. The brain tricks you into recognizing stuff like that, or forcing it to be seen due to an instinct to look for familiar things.

What IS weird though, and something that might not sit well for you, is that the face you saw was Hitler. whistling

Hey, Hitler had style and was a definite historical figure... He had a cool moustache!

carver9
There are numerous of people on earth that can solo this.

@Psycho, keep my name out of your nasty, booty smelling mouth.

Forensic

Like who?

Stoic
The Surfer, and/or Thor come to mind.

Forensic
The Surfer, and/or Thor come to mind.

Nah, they are both weak sauce man.

Delta1938

Not really in the scenario he's in.

How would YOU know what his mouth smells like? Or what to compare it to?

Forensic
How would YOU know what his mouth smells like? Or what to compare it to?

Hey dude if it's what they're into man, don't judge! wink

Forensic
Today's entertainment has been brought to you by the banned and famous sock troll Sir Whirlysplat.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t402312.html

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-430145-the-judge-vs-masterbruce-vs-whirlysplat.html

Keep the faith smile

Stay Whirly rock

Silent Master
Captain America wins

Cogito
Shaggyman wins against any version except perhaps WBH

carver9
WWH and WBH beats Shaggyman, Savage gives him a hell of a fight.

psycho gundam
Who wins this exciting battle...? use the search function

quanchi112
Hulk wins.

JakeTheBank
The first response to this thread was the right one.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Cogito Shaggyman wins against any version except perhaps WBH

this.

psycho gundam
^ no

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.