War of the Leviathan's

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
Team One
Stranger
Rune King Thor
Mordru
Asteroth
Superman Prime (G-amp)
Franklin Richards (adult)
Dormammu

Team Two
Sphinx (2x ka stones)
Galactus
Monarch
Tyrant
The Plutonian
Starbreaker
Nekron

Which team wins?

No BFR.

iceman24567
Team two stomps

Stoic
Originally posted by iceman24567
Team two stomps

You sure about that?

iceman24567
Originally posted by Stoic
You sure about that? Yes i am

Stoic
Originally posted by iceman24567
Yes i am

But why? Team one is stacked.

iceman24567
But why? Team one is stacked. Not like team two plus Prime and Monarch are like big flashy batteries for Tyrant, Galactus and Starbreaker to absorb

zopzop
Leaning toward Team Two because of Nekron (Aspect of Death/Abstract), Tyrant, and Galactus.

Stoic
Originally posted by zopzop
Leaning toward Team Two because of Nekron (Aspect of Death/Abstract), Tyrant, and Galactus.

I don't know why, but I really think that RK Thor would put Galactus' lights out.

Horrificus
Team 1 FTW.

Zozop's Team 2 of Evil will falter.

JakeTheBank
I don't know why, but I really think that RK Thor would put Galactus' lights out.

Hmmm.

I wouldn't go that far. I would say that RKT is significantly above Skyfathers based on feats and implied power (Complete knowledge and understanding of the Odin Force + Rune Magic + relative omniscience), but enough to beat Galactus decisively?

Big G's power does fluctuate, and personally, I think RKT could have beaten the Galactus shown under Fraction's pen and others, but a well fed Galactus ala Hickman's would be something else.

Mindset
Galactus would style on RKT.

Bouboumaster
Galactus would pimpslap RKT and tell him to make a sandwich.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.