The Battle That May Destroy All We Know And Hold Dear(nods to Cosmic Comet)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Delta1938
Orion VS Orion. With a twist. Orion is a full man, not half a man, AND Orion didn't get the snip as well. How does it end? Personally I think Orion takes it, but I could be swayed by Cos that Orion takes it. I don't think the universe will survive either way.

It's also entirely possible that Orion comes in and solos both Orion and Orion. What do you think think, Cos?

PillarofOsiris
In before Carver. WWH solos.

Zack Fair
This is just a lame Thanos vs Thanos ripoff uhuh

Delta1938
Originally posted by Zack Fair
This is just a lame Thanos vs Thanos ripoff uhuh

NUH UH!!! It's got Orion VS Orion, not Thanos VS Thanos, and I point-out that Orion might come-in and solo both!! Plus, it has a poll!! Does Thanos VS Thanos have a poll? Well I dunno but if it does I'll backtrack and claim I never said that!! IT'S TOTALLY DIFFERENT!!!!!! mad

CosmicComet
noonono credit to manx.

orion solos was his thing. i was just going through his posts again and was inspired by the truth i found within them.

Delta1938
Originally posted by CosmicComet
noonono credit to manx.

orion solos was his thing. i was just going through his posts again and was inspired by the truth i found within them.

Well since your head didn't explodededededed from the awesomeness of the overwhelming truth, does Orion win, or Orion win? Or Orion comes in and solos?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.