Fantastic 4 & X-men vs Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armedforbattle
Fantastic 4
Iceman
Wolverine
Nightcrawler
Colosus

VS

Cap America
Ironman
Thor
Hulk
Black panther
hawkeye
Spiderman

All with standard equipment and powers.
Fight in Football-Field sized Arena.
No prep.
I think avengers will take it, not easily though...

What do you think?

PillarofOsiris
If it's classic Colossus, Thor or Hulk could solo. If it's Colossunaut, Thor and Hulk together are enough. The rest of the Avengers aren't needed either way.

armedforbattle
I dont think it would be that easy. Thing and hulk have had many great fights.
what do you think if thor is not involved?

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by armedforbattle

I'm assuming you're referring to current Hulk. If so, Thing is not having a great fight with him. Hulk is potentially one-shotting him. Thor could one-shot him as well, if he wan't holding back.

If Thor is not involved, and it's Colossunaut, then FF4/X-men win. If it's classic Colossus, Avengers will still win with or without Thor.

Delta1938

I don't think you're aware that if it's classic Colossus, Thor could potentially solo the entire other team.

armedforbattle
Alright for the sake of the fight. It is colosus in his most powerful form. Ha

Delta1938
Alright for the sake of the fight. It is colosus in his most powerful form. Ha

I don't know much of anything about Colosonaught. By the way, it's spelled "Colossus," not "colosus."

PillarofOsiris
He's powerful enough to occupy Thor or the Hulk. IMO he's not as powerful as current Hulk though.

Delta1938
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
He's powerful enough to occupy Thor or the Hulk. IMO he's not as powerful as current Hulk though.

So if either one are able to just delay him, the other plus the rest of the Avengers can walk-through the X-Men/Fantastic Four team, so if Colossonaught is only at the level you're saying, well, it seems it'll just make the mutant/mutate team last longer, not win.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by Delta1938
So if either one are able to just delay him, the other plus the rest of the Avengers can walk-through the X-Men/Fantastic Four team, so if Colossonaught is only at the level you're saying, well, it seems it'll just make the mutant/mutate team last longer, not win.

Yeah, that's how I see it.

Delta1938
Yeah, that's how I see it.

So it's either a total stomp, or slightly less of a stomp if your belief about Thor or Hulk VS Colossonaught is correct.

PillarofOsiris
I think it's a total stomp. Because while Hulk pounds on Colossonaut, Thor destroys the rest of the opposing team (even ignoring the other avengers like Iron man). Then Thor comes and helps Hulk, assuming Hulk hasn't already won on his own.

Delta1938
I think it's a total stomp. Because while Hulk pounds on Colossonaut, Thor destroys the rest of the opposing team (even ignoring the other avengers like Iron man). Then Thor comes and helps Hulk, assuming Hulk hasn't already won on his own.

Slightly less of a total stomp is still a total stomp. And I meant the X-Men/F4 team wouldn't be crushed QUITE as hard if either Hulk or Thor were occupied keeping Colossonaught busy compared to if they had classic Colossus there to get pwned.

Reacting2
I think it's a total stomp. Because while Hulk pounds on Colossonaut, Thor destroys the rest of the opposing team (even ignoring the other avengers like Iron man). Then Thor comes and helps Hulk, assuming Hulk hasn't already won on his own. not against Demon colossus he wont...

Bouboumaster
Hulk or Thor solo

juggerman
toss some more xmen in there

JakeTheBank
Avengers wreck.

8swords
honestly, I would say that avengers losses

Cap America occupied/injured by wolverine

Thor gets occupied by Iceman ( IMO iceman cant atleast distract or go toe to toe with thor but not beat him)

Hulk gets occupied by colossusnaut+nightcrawler

Black panther is blocked by a thing

hawkeye gets pawned by IW

Spiderman gets occupied by Torch

which leaves IM and mr fantastic

but then i saw that the OP says that theres no prep...

avengers FTW

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.